Author Topic: Skype Interview.  (Read 5438 times)

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
Re: Skype Interview.
« Reply #75 on: March 17, 2016, 03:44:18 PM »
For my current job, all of my interviews were over the phone with the main one which I had to present a case study, was over Skype.

It was actually, supposed to be in person but because my wife was pregnant and due any minute, I couldn't travel so we did it over Skype (we ran to the hospital for delivery the second I hung up).

But yes, I wore a full suit during the interview (as did the interviewers but they were in the office).

I have actually held meetings over Skype where I've worn a nice shirt on top and boxers on the bottom lol.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #76 on: March 17, 2016, 04:09:00 PM »
For my current job, all of my interviews were over the phone with the main one which I had to present a case study, was over Skype.

It was actually, supposed to be in person but because my wife was pregnant and due any minute, I couldn't travel so we did it over Skype (we ran to the hospital for delivery the second I hung up).

But yes, I wore a full suit during the interview (as did the interviewers but they were in the office).

I have actually held meetings over Skype where I've worn a nice shirt on top and boxers on the bottom lol.

Was the interview with All-Natural Doug Miller?
X

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: March 17, 2016, 04:25:34 PM »
Was the interview with All-Natural Doug Miller?

This topic is really at the top if your mind.... Like it drives you crazy doesn't it ,:-D

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #78 on: March 17, 2016, 04:36:16 PM »
This topic is really at the top if your mind.... Like it drives you crazy doesn't it ,:-D

Deep down inside, you know this is not natural

X