Author Topic: Bob Sapp strength claims  (Read 25431 times)

Scimowser

• Getbig V
  • Make them remember you
Bob Sapp strength claims
« on: March 20, 2006, 09:40:52 AM »
OK, at his biggest hes 6"4, 375lbs with abs (officially). He said that at his peak he could do:

close grip bench with no shirt - 595lbs
deadlift - 800+ for 3 reps

thats some serious fukkin weight, but is it accurate? He sure as hell has the size............
Scouser on Tour

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
Re: Bob Sapp strength claims
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2006, 09:43:07 AM »
the deadlift maybe but i'd have to see the six plate close grips.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

brianX

• Getbig IV
  • Kiwiol has 13" arms!
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2006, 09:45:44 AM »
Pure bullshit.
hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Scimowser

• Getbig V
  • Make them remember you
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2006, 09:56:19 AM »
Jerome LeBanner says the most he ever benched for a max was 353lbs. Get this though, Mighty Mo claims that when he was a defensive Lineman he was benching 575 and squatting 700 and thats how he got his nickname "Mighty Mo"
Scouser on Tour

kicker

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2006, 10:07:44 AM »
OK, at his biggest hes 6"4, 375lbs with abs (officially). He said that at his peak he could do:

thats some serious fukkin weight, but is it accurate? He sure as hell has the size............

How close the grip is a matter of interpretation.  It could have been shoulder width, which in fact would be considered a medium grip press.  Some people are stronger with a medium grip vs.  a regular grip. 

sarcasm

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2006, 01:16:05 PM »
Jerome LeBanner says the most he ever benched for a max was 353lbs. Get this though, Mighty Mo claims that when he was a defensive Lineman he was benching 575 and squatting 700 and thats how he got his nickname "Mighty Mo"
who the fuck is "mighty Mo"?
Jaejonna rows 125!!

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #6 on: March 20, 2006, 01:19:40 PM »
who the f**k is "mighty Mo"?

The guy you left hanging in that motel room last night! The very same one who gave you his dirty underwear for you to lick off!
just push some weight!

sarcasm

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: March 20, 2006, 01:22:23 PM »
The guy you left hanging in that motel room last night! The very same one who gave you his dirty underwear for you to lick off!
alexxx, your mom is so fat that a cop saw her in the park by herself the other day and yelled, "hey, break it up over there!!!!" hahahaha, what a fat skank.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #8 on: March 20, 2006, 01:27:05 PM »
alexxx, your mom is so fat that a cop saw her in the park by herself the other day and yelled, "hey, break it up over there!!!!" hahahaha, what a fat skank.

hahaha I heard that one a couple hundred times before. How bout this.. Sarcasm and his gay lover BSB where making the mad monkey dance in the park last night and when the cops saw what was going on they decided to bust some balls. Naturally BSB volunteered to go first since he already gave them away as a present to sarcasm on their 9th year aniversary. hahaha fags!
just push some weight!

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: March 20, 2006, 02:17:45 PM »

Meltdown. ;D

chris_mason

• Getbig IV
  • Owner AtLarge Nutrition
« Reply #10 on: March 20, 2006, 07:11:42 PM »
The man, at his largest, is an absolute MOUNTAIN.  I could see him able to do as he claims.  I have certainly seen many more far-fetched claims on this site and others.
w

GRACIE JIU-JITSU

• Getbig IV
  • HAIL SATAN. I'm a bad ass...You're just an ass.
« Reply #11 on: March 20, 2006, 07:31:56 PM »
Gracie Rules

brianX

• Getbig IV
  • Kiwiol has 13" arms!
« Reply #12 on: March 20, 2006, 09:27:08 PM »
http://www.muchosucko.com/video-bobsappvscrocop.html

::) poor sapp

One punch to the face and he's crying like a girl. What a sissy.
hahahahahahahahahahahaha

peteK

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: March 21, 2006, 12:44:54 AM »

Jerome LeBanner only benches 353lbs. Kinda makes me think about what everybody else claims their bench press poundage to be. It does surprise me though because LeBanner is a very muscular man. Never been a fan of him though, can't take a punch. I'm not really a big fan of mighty Mo either. I've seen him fight a few times and I wasn't impressed. Apparently I'm also not that impressed with his physique, because I forgot what he looked like.
I'm not really sure what to think of Bob Sapp's strength claims. He also claims to be a natural, now I have an even harder time believing that! (The article in which he claims to be natural can be found at the metabolic diet website) On the other hand Bob Sapp may very well be a freak of nature, so maybe both of these claims are actually real. He does seem to have that Andre the Giant like quality that just radiates "genetic mutant". Let's be honest, when you first see Bob Sapp he looks a little different from other tall, really big men, such as WWE wrestlers. Almost as if his looks are actually in his genotype. So I'll give him the benefit of the doubt.

GreatFinn

• Getbig III
  • Havuja, perkele!?!
« Reply #14 on: March 21, 2006, 09:56:44 AM »

That clown can crap 595lbs after his usual pizza- breakfast, and that's all  ;D

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #15 on: March 21, 2006, 09:59:08 AM »
hahaha I heard that one a couple hundred times before. How bout this.. Sarcasm and his gay lover BSB where making the mad monkey dance in the park last night and when the cops saw what was going on they decided to bust some balls. Naturally BSB volunteered to go first since he already gave them away as a present to sarcasm on their 9th year aniversary. hahaha fags!

Don't throw my name out there you smelly fucking night fighter
$

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #16 on: March 21, 2006, 10:00:04 AM »
Don't throw my name out there you smelly fucking night fighter

lol I outdid myself! 2 meltdowns from the same post!
just push some weight!

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #17 on: March 21, 2006, 10:00:58 AM »
I'm not melting down hahahahaha melting down is your 14 year old sister getting a train run by 4 black guys for another line of coke
$

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #18 on: March 21, 2006, 10:03:26 AM »
I'm not melting down hahahahaha melting down is your 14 year old sister getting a train run by 4 black guys for another line of coke

How can you have a 14 year old sister if you are in your 50s?? Is sister another codename for sarcasm.. oh I see you pedephile!
just push some weight!

slippediskmountian

• Getbig IV
  • absolute power corrupts absolutely
« Reply #19 on: March 21, 2006, 10:03:34 AM »
i find the deads harder to believe then the benchpress ... but i dont see either as that ridiculous for a man his size

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #20 on: March 21, 2006, 10:07:27 AM »
How can you have a 14 year old sister if you are in your 50s?? Is sister another codename for sarcasm.. oh I see you pedephile!

what?
$

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #21 on: March 21, 2006, 10:08:13 AM »
what?

Your saying you like to tag team you sister with 3 other black men..
just push some weight!

Bossa

• Getbig IV
  • Is that Bossa it must be, I heard he husky
« Reply #22 on: March 21, 2006, 10:08:50 AM »
Jerome LeBanner only benches 353lbs. Kinda makes me think about what everybody else claims their bench press poundage to be. It does surprise me though because LeBanner is a very muscular man. Never been a fan of him though, can't take a punch. I'm not really a big fan of mighty Mo either. I've seen him fight a few times and I wasn't impressed. Apparently I'm also not that impressed with his physique, because I forgot what he looked like.
I'm not really sure what to think of Bob Sapp's strength claims. He also claims to be a natural, now I have an even harder time believing that! (The article in which he claims to be natural can be found at the metabolic diet website) On the other hand Bob Sapp may very well be a freak of nature, so maybe both of these claims are actually real. He does seem to have that Andre the Giant like quality that just radiates "genetic mutant". Let's be honest, when you first see Bob Sapp he looks a little different from other tall, really big men, such as WWE wrestlers. Almost as if his looks are actually in his genotype. So I'll give him the benefit of the doubt.

Natural? He was suspened by the NFL for failing a drug test ::)

Drij

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: March 21, 2006, 10:10:59 AM »

even before I read this I thought of the crocop fight, lol bob sapp he's a joke of a fighter I don't know if they changed it yet but on sherdog they say his fighting style is football wtf.  

alex you're a retard shut up already

buffbodz

• Getbig V
  • It's only a board
« Reply #24 on: March 21, 2006, 10:13:59 AM »

I think it was that kick to the liver.  The left hook wasn't necessary.  You could tell by the pain on his face it was the liver shot that caused it.  A shot to the face would KO the guy, not make him wither around in pain. That can only be a body shot and direct hit to the liver.  The pain is unbearable.
6 meals lift heavy and 1/2 hr cardio