Author Topic: National Media has been asked by DNC Chair to stop counting Superdelegates  (Read 2178 times)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
HAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAAH Dos Equis.  Hope this helps.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/seth-abramson/the-national-media-has-be_b_9364170.html

The National Media Has Been Instructed By the DNC Not to Count Superdelegates

And Wasserman Schultz has been clear, as evident from the video above, that the national news media must stop tallying and reporting "super-delegates" immediately.

"The way the media is reporting this is incorrect," Wasserman Schultz told Rachel Maddow of MSNBC on February 20th

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
lol democrats
lol Debbie wasserman-ugly
lol Hillary losing but still getting more 'delegates'
lol iowa winner determined by coin flips
lol Bernie sanders

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Oh nos.  I wonder if the media will listen.   :)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Oh nos.  I wonder if the media will listen.   :)

msnbc listened.  they're showing the numbers without the added supers now.

hope this heps.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
msnbc listened.  they're showing the numbers without the added supers now.

hope this heps.
Do you think Dos Equis will listen as well?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
Do you think Dos Equis will listen as well?

Dos Equis will continue to cut and paste whatever the media reports as the current delegate count. 

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
Dos Equis will continue to cut and paste whatever the media reports as the current delegate count. 

Will Dos Equis understand that Superdelegates don't matter one bit until a nominee has been decided?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
Will Dos Equis understand that Superdelegates don't matter one bit until a nominee has been decided?

Will True Adonis ever learn how the election process works?  Enquiring minds want to know.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
Will True Adonis ever learn how the election process works?  Enquiring minds want to know.
You don't think thats how Superdelegates have worked for the Democratic Party?   ???

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
You don't think thats how Superdelegates have worked for the Democratic Party?   ???

I know you are pretty desperate to put a positive spin on Bernie Sanders' candidacy, but let me see if I understand where you are coming from.  Are you saying the Superdelegates who do not represent a state are unable to state who their preference is before the convention? 

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
I know you are pretty desperate to put a positive spin on Bernie Sanders' candidacy, but let me see if I understand where you are coming from.  Are you saying the Superdelegates who do not represent a state are unable to state who their preference is before the convention? 
Superdelegates all go to the nominee.

Its not that difficult to understand Dos Equis.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V

If it's not that difficult, then why are you struggling so mightily?   

Here you are acknowledging that Superdelegates switched their commitment in 2008:

???

Did you know that Hillary Clinton had a huge lead in Superdelegates in 2008 the entire time and that it made zero difference because they all switched to Obama.

Now you're trying to say they make no commitment until the convention.  You really don't understand this process. 

But back to my question:  are you saying the Superdelegates who do not represent a state are unable to say who their preference is before the convention?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
If it's not that difficult, then why are you struggling so mightily?   

Here you are acknowledging that Superdelegates switched their commitment in 2008:

Now you're trying to say they make no commitment until the convention.  You really don't understand this process. 

But back to my question:  are you saying the Superdelegates who do not represent a state are unable to say who their preference is before the convention?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V

LOL!  Robot.  Having a malfunction? 

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
This is one of the most troubling things out there.  Why isn't this viewed as cheating?

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
This is one of the most troubling things out there.  Why isn't this viewed as cheating?

This kind of thing is starting to piss regular people off.  People are getting so tired of corruption that they are willing to elect just about anyone if they think they aren't part of the Washington machine.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
i see this as a GOOD thing.

Counting these supers meant everyone saw a hilary win as inevitable.

Now that they're showing the numbers WITHOUT them... it looks a lot closer, and more people are likely to bother voting.  Particularly with the pending hilary indictment... it could happen, if dipshits would stop leaking pieces and just charge her already...

98% of those superdelegates will chnage form hilary to bernie if Hilary is entering a criminal trial and facing a decade in prison.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
They're still doing it, though.  Google it, and you'll see the numbers prominently displayed as 1223 Hilary and 574 Bernie, despite the fact the real numbers are much closer.

If it's seen as an unfair tactic, which it is, then why didn't the DNC attempt to stop it immediately (before all the contests which are now history)?  Why has the media continued to do it?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Cause 98% of them committed to Hilary BEFORE the primary season started.  Trying to prevent people from even bothering to vote bernie. 

Now that bernie got Michigan ...

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
Cause 98% of them committed to Hilary BEFORE the primary season started.  Trying to prevent people from even bothering to vote bernie.  

The really frustrating part is that no one will be made to answer for it.  No one will be made to answer for the rigged audiences, either.

I really can't see how things won't continue to escalate, as you pointed out in the other thread.  This isn't good at all.  This is serious shit.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
Cause 98% of them committed to Hilary BEFORE the primary season started.  Trying to prevent people from even bothering to vote bernie. 

Bernie is not supposed to win, he's supposed to keep the kooks and kids in the party for Hillary.

Super-delegates are bought and paid for interests by lobby groups and big shots within the dem machine - no surprise they vote for Hillary since she is the one that is going to repay the favors when in office.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V

Bernie is not supposed to win, he's supposed to keep the kooks and kids in the party for Hillary.

Super-delegates are bought and paid for interests by lobby groups and big shots within the dem machine - no surprise they vote for Hillary since she is the one that is going to repay the favors when in office.
According to recent data, 40 percent-50 percent of Bernie Sanders supporters WILL NOT vote for Hillary for anything.

So there is that.  I am one of those.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
You are very much in the minority on that.

95% of people will go for Hillary if they actually go vote. That's the game.

When she steals the process away you'll be saying "she's better than the alternative" etc. like the rest.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
You are very much in the minority on that.

95% of people will go for Hillary if they actually go vote. That's the game.

When she steals the process away you'll be saying "she's better than the alternative" etc. like the rest.
You are wrong on the fact that 40-50 percent of Bernie supporter WILL NOT support her and you are wrong that I will ever support her.  There is NOTHING about her worth supporting.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
You are wrong on the fact that 40-50 percent of Bernie supporter WILL NOT support her and you are wrong that I will ever support her.  There is NOTHING about her worth supporting.

You realize they have the same marching orders from the same party, right? Bernie is not the Dem's problem like Trump. He's a party guy all the way. You've been fooled by hearing a politician saying temporary things that sound good to you....again....