Author Topic: Person of color elbowed at trump rally.  (Read 13224 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Re: Person of color punched at trump rally.
« Reply #100 on: March 11, 2016, 11:39:42 PM »
you think, in america, one should be allowed to PUNCH OUT someone who gives the middle finger?

Yes, especially since the guy that gave the middle finger threw the first punch. All bets off.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #101 on: March 11, 2016, 11:48:49 PM »
Yes, especially since the guy that gave the middle finger threw the first punch. All bets off.

did you see the video of the black dude walking out and the 72 year old man steps out of the audience and sucker punches him in the head?

that's the clip i'm talking about - do you think that is okay?  Dude was walking for the door after giving the finger... man who punched him was in no way part of the initial beef... just decided to sucker punch him.

Are you saying, in america, it's okay to do that?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #102 on: March 11, 2016, 11:49:45 PM »
Anyone who supports "punishing someone for middle finger/words" by punching them in the face...

they don't respect the constitution.  Freedom of speech, even if you don't like what the other person is saying.

Coffeed

• Getbig IV
  • Athletes representative for Grifted Nutrition.
« Reply #103 on: March 11, 2016, 11:52:22 PM »
did you see the video of the black dude walking out and the 72 year old man steps out of the audience and sucker punches him in the head?

that's the clip i'm talking about - do you think that is okay?  Dude was walking for the door after giving the finger... man who punched him was in no way part of the initial beef... just decided to sucker punch him.

Are you saying, in america, it's okay to do that?
Once you're over 70 it's pretty much a free pass.

He's old, he doesn't know any better! The guy has the punching power of a newborn baby; it's basically a play fight.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #104 on: March 11, 2016, 11:55:40 PM »
Once you're over 70 it's pretty much a free pass.

He's old, he doesn't know any better! The guy has the punching power of a newborn baby; it's basically a play fight.

he threw a nice punch, maybe even double-tapped him, from the video.   Clean shot to the side of the head as the dude was leaving. 

Trump should NEVER have said he'll pay the legal bills if someone lays hands on the protesters.  He said that, and suddenly they're all getting their ass whooped.   

You CANNOT punch someone because you don't like their words.  Remove them, put a tress pass on them, but that's it.  nobody punched joe wilson when he yelled "liar" at obama, remember?  ;)

Coffeed

• Getbig IV
  • Athletes representative for Grifted Nutrition.
« Reply #105 on: March 12, 2016, 12:07:01 AM »
he threw a nice punch, maybe even double-tapped him, from the video.   Clean shot to the side of the head as the dude was leaving. 

Trump should NEVER have said he'll pay the legal bills if someone lays hands on the protesters.  He said that, and suddenly they're all getting their ass whooped.   

You CANNOT punch someone because you don't like their words.  Remove them, put a tress pass on them, but that's it.  nobody punched joe wilson when he yelled "liar" at obama, remember?  ;)
How do you feel about throwing shoes?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: March 12, 2016, 12:23:59 AM »
Bush was too fast for shoes.  And that dbag went to prison. 

Drudge has video of protester speaking then getting yanked backwards hard to the ground at a rubio rally. 

You cannot assault people for talking. 

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #107 on: March 12, 2016, 01:28:52 AM »
No more weak shit

A failed state run by corrupt politicians, inhabited by violent criminals begging for hand outs

Study case:

MANGOOS

• Getbig III
« Reply #108 on: March 12, 2016, 02:46:32 AM »
No more weak shit

A failed state run by corrupt politicians, inhabited by violent criminals begging for hand outs

Study case:

Is it something new? Only people who doesnt want to see this are talking how bad and racist Trump is. Do you think these "protesters" who are at every Trump rally is peaceful? They arent...

P.S. Where are these antiracist black protesters when Louis Farrakhan is telling that white people are devils and that he wants a army who will kill white people? Ask any of these BLM "protesters" and they will tell that hes GOOD. 100%. Only stupid libtards catch on this shit.

P.S.S.
240 I dont remember you being so upset when multiple white persons was attacked and even one was killed when they supported BLM rallying with them. Where u was then? Is this USA future?

And I even dont understand why Trump is being called racist. Because he wants ILLEGALS out? Who of these stupid libtards would want to live in a country without borders.

Next generations of white people will bu fucked.

Slik

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
Re: Person of color elbowed at trump rally.
« Reply #109 on: March 12, 2016, 04:24:56 AM »

why do people keep saying this. From the first time i saw the vid it's clear it was an elbow strike and not twice. We're splitting hairs here but since u r describing it so vividly it wasn't a punch. I better change the thread title.

Slik

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #110 on: March 12, 2016, 04:30:51 AM »
I thot it was odd tho I wonder if the old guy is or was a scrapper. Only people w experience elbow like that. Inexperienced fighters tend to swing or lash out wildly when angered. I say he's got a bit of experience.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #111 on: March 12, 2016, 04:46:24 AM »
After last night in Chicago, I'm guessing this is going to go sideways fast. It's time for Citizens to start fighting back here.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #112 on: March 12, 2016, 05:05:17 AM »
Obamas terrorist buddy...

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #113 on: March 12, 2016, 05:08:14 AM »
Obamas terrorist buddy...

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/

I hope if you're up this early Cali time it's because you have a t-time...

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #114 on: March 12, 2016, 05:27:10 AM »
Yes, what a joke these fools are.

If trump builds a wall, those people will have to take the Mexican jobs.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #115 on: March 12, 2016, 05:51:12 AM »
Please don't use that goofy description.  He's a black man.  It's ok to say black man.  Can I get an amen?

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: March 12, 2016, 05:53:50 AM »
Please don't use that goofy description.  He's a black man.  It's ok to say black man.  Can I get an amen?

Too positive of a term for use at GetBig.

You're gonna get reported to the Mods.  >:(

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #117 on: March 12, 2016, 06:24:01 AM »
Too positive of a term for use at GetBig.

You're gonna get reported to the Mods.  >:(

I used to work with a dude from El Salvador.  The boss-man leans across his desk to me, asks me what the guy's name is and whispers ..."the darker skinned fellow."

So I whisper back, "You don't have to whisper.  He's not in the room.  And I think he knows he has dark skin."

White folk.

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #118 on: March 12, 2016, 06:30:23 AM »
I used to work with a dude from El Salvador.  The boss-man leans across his desk to me, asks me what the guy's name is and whispers ..."the darker skinned fellow."

So I whisper back, "You don't have to whisper.  He's not in the room.  And I think he knows he has dark skin."

White folk.

Few years ago DGF's brother was dating this goofy chick. She asked what We prefer to be called, a friend chimed in and said "People usually prefer to be called by their names". :)

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #119 on: March 12, 2016, 06:36:11 AM »
Few years ago DGF's brother was dating this goofy chick. She asked what We prefer to be called, a friend chimed in and said "People usually prefer to be called by their names". :)

I'm sure this guy would have.  Rodney.  Yep, Rodney the El Salvadorian.  Quietest dude you ever met, hardly said a word.

So everyone called him Rowdy.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #120 on: March 12, 2016, 06:52:57 AM »

I hope if you're up this early Cali time it's because you have a t-time...

I wish that was the reason. I don't sleep much now a days. In bed by about 11 and up at 4:30.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #121 on: March 12, 2016, 08:31:23 AM »
Mainstream media failing miserably in their all out attempt at keeping Trump from the presidency

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #122 on: March 12, 2016, 08:51:43 AM »
You know this would be a violent protest when you have an Obama terrorist speaking out.

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #123 on: March 12, 2016, 09:00:02 AM »
You know this would be a violent protest when you have an Obama terrorist speaking out.

WTF are you talking about?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit