Author Topic: Should I Increase my AI?  (Read 1736 times)

NickEdge779

• Getbig III
Should I Increase my AI?
« on: March 10, 2016, 08:28:59 PM »
Started cycle of 400mg test 300mg deca March 3rd. Since then I've gained 10 lbs scale weight. 10 lbs in 1 week. My face looks bloated, but the rest of my body is not holding any water. Puffy nipples in the morning, but thats it. I'm currently taking anastrozole .5mg on days of injection only (so 2x a week for a total of 1mg adex a week) Should I up it to EOD?

Mad-scientist

• Getbig III
Re: Should I Increase my AI?
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2016, 01:59:07 AM »
I would get a blood test but if you can't do that all you can really do is guess by symptoms of high or low estrogen. When my joints hurt and I can't get a erection I know I got low estrogen and if I am holding an abnormal ammount of water and my nipples are puffy I usually suspect my estrogen is high. From the symptoms you described I would guess your estrogen is on the high side and that upping your dosage of your AI could help you. Feeling the side effects of low estrogen on deca will be harder though because it will lubricate your joints and can cause erectile dysfunction in many people.

Weedlejuice

• Getbig III
  • Be the very best, like no one ever was.
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2016, 12:19:53 PM »
Started cycle of 400mg test 300mg deca March 3rd. Since then I've gained 10 lbs scale weight. 10 lbs in 1 week. My face looks bloated, but the rest of my body is not holding any water. Puffy nipples in the morning, but thats it. I'm currently taking anastrozole .5mg on days of injection only (so 2x a week for a total of 1mg adex a week) Should I up it to EOD?

Arimidex aint gonna do shit for deca bloat sorry bruv

Better off dropping the adex completely and taking the stuff spread out more frequently

NickEdge779

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2016, 07:25:23 PM »
It's been 2 and half weeks and I'm up 17 lbs!!! Unbelievable.. I think my "deca" is spiked with injectable dbol. My face looks like a marshmallow. I'm taking .5mg arimidex EOD.

Weedlejuice

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2016, 01:28:25 AM »
It's been 2 and half weeks and I'm up 17 lbs!!! Unbelievable.. I think my "deca" is spiked with injectable dbol. My face looks like a marshmallow. I'm taking .5mg arimidex EOD.

Arimidex has zero interaction with progesterone......

Sounds like you just have high bf% and cant stop stuffing carbs

NickEdge779

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2016, 08:44:51 PM »
Arimidex has zero interaction with progesterone......

Sounds like you just have high bf% and cant stop stuffing carbs

Actually I always try to maintain below 12% bodyfat. I have a very fast metabolism and yes I eat a lot of carbs, but I need a lot of carbs to maintain my weight or gain weight. This sudden weight jump is unexplainable. I normally cruise on 200mg test, but jumped up to 400mg for this cycle.

My ankles have swollen up pretty bad especially when I'm standing for long periods of time. When I sit down, the ankle swelling subsides dramatically. I've got some pitting edema, but it is very minor, just kind of a white inprint, not really much pitting, and goes away within a half a second. I believe my e2 is high and will do bloodwork. My anastrozole batch might be underdosed since I'm taking .5mg eod

Weedlejuice

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: March 25, 2016, 05:00:51 AM »
Actually I always try to maintain below 12% bodyfat. I have a very fast metabolism and yes I eat a lot of carbs, but I need a lot of carbs to maintain my weight or gain weight. This sudden weight jump is unexplainable. I normally cruise on 200mg test, but jumped up to 400mg for this cycle.

My ankles have swollen up pretty bad especially when I'm standing for long periods of time. When I sit down, the ankle swelling subsides dramatically. I've got some pitting edema, but it is very minor, just kind of a white inprint, not really much pitting, and goes away within a half a second. I believe my e2 is high and will do bloodwork. My anastrozole batch might be underdosed since I'm taking .5mg eod

"I always try to maintain below 12%"

Doesn't mean you are

"I have a very fast metabolism and yes I eat a lot of carbs, but I need a lot of carbs to maintain my weight or gain weight"

Maintain & gain water weight you mean, its called carbo HYDRATE for a reason. Protein + fat over carbs for calories, not saturated fats obviously.

Carbs don't build muscle no matter how much you want to convince yourself youre doing the right thing by indulging cravings.

NickEdge779

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: March 25, 2016, 08:27:57 AM »
"I always try to maintain below 12%"

Doesn't mean you are

"I have a very fast metabolism and yes I eat a lot of carbs, but I need a lot of carbs to maintain my weight or gain weight"

Maintain & gain water weight you mean, its called carbo HYDRATE for a reason. Protein + fat over carbs for calories, not saturated fats obviously.

Carbs don't build muscle no matter how much you want to convince yourself youre doing the right thing by indulging cravings.

Why are you even talking about diet? This is a question about a anastrozole. My diet works perfect for me I don't need you to critique my diet, you don't even know me and I never even told you what I eat. You're giving baseless advice and sound like an idiot. I need to eat over 4000 calories to gain mass, if I ate only protein and fats I would never even reach my caloric goals. Ya I could eat 300g fat a day, but tell me how I would do that in a healthy way.

Weedlejuice

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: March 25, 2016, 10:12:29 AM »
Why are you even talking about diet? This is a question about a anastrozole. My diet works perfect for me I don't need you to critique my diet, you don't even know me and I never even told you what I eat. You're giving baseless advice and sound like an idiot. I need to eat over 4000 calories to gain mass, if I ate only protein and fats I would never even reach my caloric goals. Ya I could eat 300g fat a day, but tell me how I would do that in a healthy way.

Ok more drugs are the answer, go eat some more bowls of cereal 👍