Author Topic: Video of Trump Campaign Manager Corey Lewandowski Grabbing reporter  (Read 635 times)

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
Video Seems to Show Trump Campaign Manager Corey Lewandowski Grabbing Breitbart Reporter Michelle Fields...

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/03/11/video-shows-trump-campaign-manager-corey-lewandowski-grabbing-reporter-michelle-fields.html

If you haven't followed this..its becoming a thing. Especially as Breitbart is in the tank for Trump and now Breitbart reporters are quitting because the senior folks at the news site are only giving luke warm support to their reporter. So this thread serves again to say that I think Trump is a piece of shit with questionable judgement in hiring this guy and that crazy spokeswoman we've discussed here before. I know Glen Beck is batshit crazy half the time but this echoes shit seen in pre Nazi Germany as he's mentioned. Anybody want this guy representing America
L

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
  • Darkness is fated to eventually be destroyed...
Re: Video of Trump Campaign Manager Corey Lewandowski Grabbing reporter
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2016, 02:28:02 PM »
I am truly shocked by people supporting this guy.

Is there any doubt that no matter who the Dems put up, they're going to trounce him?

Trump is a piece of shit (as you said) and un-American.

It's disgusting.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2016, 03:43:59 PM »
trump defended his guy and said it was a lie by the reporter, that no video exists.

now we see the reporter was telling the truth.   Trump is pretty shit for this.

I don't know how the base still defends him.  Today's rally practically turned into a riot.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2016, 11:08:17 PM »
Video Seems to Show Trump Campaign Manager Corey Lewandowski Grabbing Breitbart Reporter Michelle Fields...

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/03/11/video-shows-trump-campaign-manager-corey-lewandowski-grabbing-reporter-michelle-fields.html

If you haven't followed this..its becoming a thing. Especially as Breitbart is in the tank for Trump and now Breitbart reporters are quitting because the senior folks at the news site are only giving luke warm support to their reporter. So this thread serves again to say that I think Trump is a piece of shit with questionable judgement in hiring this guy and that crazy spokeswoman we've discussed here before. I know Glen Beck is batshit crazy half the time but this echoes shit seen in pre Nazi Germany as he's mentioned. Anybody want this guy representing America

I give Trump props for standing by his man.

Why Trump Won’t Fire Lewandowski

A ormal presidential candidate, or congressional candidate, or person running for dogcatcher would treat the arrest of a top campaign official for battering a female reporter as a headline from which to run. But Donald Trump is not a normal anything, and he’s not backing down from his defense of his campaign manager, Corey Lewandowski, who was charged on Tuesday with simple battery. This refusal to ever say he was wrong about anything horrible he or his team have done is a big part of Trump’s appeal among his core group of supporters. It will also, eventually, be his electoral end.

Let’s consider how Trump could get out of this particular latest horrible incident in a way that helped his campaign in the long run and demonstrated a baseline level of ethical maturity, were he so inclined, which he isn’t.

http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/politics/2016/03/why_donald_trump_won_t_fire_corey_lewandowski.html