Author Topic: what's your fellas daily calorie intake at the moment?  (Read 3943 times)

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
what's your fellas daily calorie intake at the moment?
« on: March 11, 2016, 03:23:54 PM »
currently i'm ripping up so i'm on roughly 1500 or so

normally i'm on bout 2500 or so and when i over eat i get up to bout 3500 or so

i remember eating a legit 5000 per day and it's was a shitload of food

for example i ate a box of little debbies and coffee and oj for breakkie

2 foot long subways and a large coke for lunch

and a large pizza from pizza slut with a large coke for din-din

and then a few baloney and mayo sandwiches with a liter of gatorade for a snack

and yep, that was a legit 5000 cals per day, a shitload of food  :D :D

my trainer at the time put me on that bulk diet and i went from a buck 46 to a buck 90 in 10 weeks, but bf went from 7% to 19%  :D >:( :'(

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
Re: what's your fellas daily calorie intake at the moment?
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2016, 11:59:31 PM »
that was a legit load of shit food, but not a shitload of legit food  ;D

im hitting around 2500 on cardio days and 4000-4200 on workout days now.
this is definitely the highest ive ever went and still my scale isnt going up. i love eating so that feels pretty damn good :D first time i can actually eat whatever the fuck i want. all i did was increase cardio and daily activity.

d0nny2600

• Getbig V
  • http://i.imgur.com/mCzI3N5.jpg
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2016, 04:33:28 AM »

my trainer at the time put me on that bulk diet and i went from a buck 46 to a buck 90 in 10 weeks, but bf went from 7% to 19%  :D >:( :'(

Why have you got a trainer?

Bulgarian_enforcer

• Getbig III
  • Kill em all...
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2016, 06:23:34 AM »
I ate around 5000-6000 of kcals ED but was mix of clean food and jink (cheeseburgers, dunner kebabs, pizza etc).

Since 8 days I have been around 4K but only healthy food (except for the KFC I ate yesterday) and feel so much better. Weight is pretty much the same but my energy is insane compared to eating lot of junk.

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2016, 06:37:02 AM »
Around 2500 mostly chicken beef eggs tuna  shakes and pizza on weekends I just make sure I get around 300 grams protein day. Fuck eating
I went from like 205 to 240ish over winter eating alot more though around 5kcals of legit food a day and am now around 225 and leaner than at 205 the scale said 228lbs today.... that's just the anadrol making me hold more inside muscles.

Disco187

• Getbig IV
  • "Fuck Ordinary"
« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2016, 11:49:00 AM »

Im curious why would you eat that way?

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2016, 02:38:56 PM »
Im curious why would you eat that way?

because this guy told me too  ;D

he was able to maintain his strength on only 80 pro grams per day when he was dieting

he's eccentric to say the least

phil mcgroin

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: March 22, 2016, 08:17:15 AM »

You should punch your trainer in the mouth and get your money back.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #8 on: March 22, 2016, 09:02:00 AM »

You should punch your trainer in the mouth and get your money back.

lol

here's an excerpt from an article of his eating plan

There was a time at the Old Westside gym where I couldn’t gain weight to save my fucking life.

There was this dude who trained there who could just put on weight like fucking magic. He’d go from 198 to 308 and then to 275 and back down to 198. And he was never fat. It was amazing.

I finally asked him one day how he did it.

“You mean I never told you the secret to gaining weight? Come outside and I’ll fill you in.”

Now remember, we’re at Westside Barbell. And this guy wants to go outside to talk so no one else can hear. Think about that for a minute. What the hell is he going to tell me? This must be some serious shit if we have to go outside, I thought.

So we get outside and he starts talking.

“For breakfast you need to eat four of those breakfast sandwiches from McDonalds. I don’t care which ones you get, but make sure to get four. Order four hash browns, too. Now grab two packs of mayonnaise and put them on the hash browns and then slip them into the sandwiches. Squish that shit down and eat. That’s your breakfast.”

At this point I’m thinking this guy is nuts. But he’s completely serious.

“For lunch you’re gonna eat Chinese food. Now I don’t want you eating that crappy stuff. You wanna get the stuff with MSG. None of that non-MSG bullshit. I don’t care what you eat but you have to sit down and eat for at least 45 minutes straight. You can’t let go of the fork. Eat until your eyes swell up and become slits and you start to look like the woman behind the counter.”

“For dinner you’re gonna order an extra-large pizza with everything on it. Literally everything. If you don’t like sardines, don’t put ’em on, but anything else that you like you have to load it on there. After you pay the delivery guy, I want you to take the pie to your coffee table, open that fucker up, and grab a bottle of oil. It can be olive oil, canola oil, whatever. Anything but motor oil. And I want you to pour that shit over the pie until half of the bottle is gone. Just soak the shit out of it.”

“Now before you lay into it, I want you to sit on your couch and just stare at that fucker. I want you to understand that that pizza right there is keeping you from your goals.”

This guy is in a zen-like state when he’s talking about this.

“Now you’re on the clock,” he continues. “After 20 minutes your brain is going to tell you you’re full. Don’t listen to that shit. You have to try and eat as much of the pizza as you can before that 20-minute mark. Double up pieces if you have to. I’m telling you now, you’re going to get three or four pieces in and you’re gonna want to quit. You fucking can’t quit. You have to sit on that couch until every piece is done.

And if you can’t finish it, don’t you ever come back to me and tell me you can’t gain weight. ’Cause I’m gonna tell you that you don’t give a fuck about getting bigger and you don’t care how much you lift!”

Did I do it? Hell yeah. Started the next day and did it for two months. Went from 260 pounds to 297 pounds. And I didn’t get much fatter. One of the hardest things I’ve ever done in my life, though.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #9 on: March 22, 2016, 10:17:31 AM »
isnt that from dave tate?

fucking stupid claims though, yeah he went from sub 200 lbs to over 300 lbs in the blink of an eye and "never got fat" lol  ::)

bulking like that is fucking retarded unless youre LOADED on multiple grams of AAS, a ton of GH, slin and thyroid hormones...

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #10 on: March 22, 2016, 10:25:34 AM »
isnt that from dave tate?

fucking stupid claims though, yeah he went from sub 200 lbs to over 300 lbs in the blink of an eye and "never got fat" lol  ::)

bulking like that is fucking retarded unless youre LOADED on multiple grams of AAS, a ton of GH, slin and thyroid hormones...

yeah it's from tate

i knew blakely personally as he was my coach/trainer and he wasn't that lean, maybe 10-12% but when he did gain it wasn't much fat mostly water and some lean muscle tissue, and yep his weight would be from 237 to 310 (gaining or losing 30-40 pounds in a matter of weeks) throughout the years during his competitive years

d0nny2600

• Getbig V
  • http://i.imgur.com/mCzI3N5.jpg
« Reply #11 on: March 24, 2016, 05:29:37 AM »
yeah it's from tate

i knew blakely personally as he was my coach/trainer and he wasn't that lean, maybe 10-12% but when he did gain it wasn't much fat mostly water and some lean muscle tissue, and yep his weight would be from 237 to 310 (gaining or losing 30-40 pounds in a matter of weeks) throughout the years during his competitive years
You have a trainer?

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #12 on: March 24, 2016, 05:49:52 AM »
yeah it's from tate

Thought already it must have been JM. Strong mofo, and studly too. Quite homo.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #13 on: March 24, 2016, 05:58:44 AM »
Thought already it must have been JM. Strong mofo, and studly too. Quite homo.

he's a cool guy, and he even calls himself an alpha male  ;D

here's a funny story from him during one of our training sessions with him: there was this big titty chick training at our gym while he was training me and 2 of my friends on the bench and one friend said "she's a hot bitch" and the other friend said "yeah, but she is damaged goods" (ie. was fucked by a black guy) and JM then said "that doesn't matter, i can do her better"  ;D 8)

Bulgarian_enforcer

• Getbig III
  • Kill em all...
« Reply #14 on: March 24, 2016, 10:19:39 PM »
you are too much on thath guys dick, mane...

triggerhappy

• Getbig II
« Reply #15 on: March 24, 2016, 11:52:13 PM »
Wow 1500cal a day? I hope you are not doing that for long and running high dose tren. Anyone over 65kg would be catabolic on that. With drug use and cardio I bulk and cut cutting about 400cal from my 3200cal bulk and drop carbs and up fats. Can easily go from 15% to 10% in 4-5 weeks with very moderate cardio. I have a shit metabolism. Add dnp and halve that time and get to 8%

Ps I think theworm would love dnp

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #16 on: March 25, 2016, 11:52:17 AM »
Wow 1500cal a day? I hope you are not doing that for long and running high dose tren. Anyone over 65kg would be catabolic on that. With drug use and cardio I bulk and cut cutting about 400cal from my 3200cal bulk and drop carbs and up fats. Can easily go from 15% to 10% in 4-5 weeks with very moderate cardio. I have a shit metabolism. Add dnp and halve that time and get to 8%

Ps I think theworm would love dnp

i'm already down to sub-6 and i actually gained a kilo dropping from 8-9% to sub-6  8)

so now my cals are back up to bout 2500 per day

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: March 25, 2016, 03:39:08 PM »
Yea but u don't squat Do you? No deadlifts no heavy Ohp never exceeding 3-5000 calories a day and u 175lbs take more gear than is warranted for that BS could be done natty son u have no thickness from.the pics I've seen of u honestly look like u may have a throw up after u eat problem and shit brother. U said u can't bench but like 99 kilos or some shit in another thread that's like 225lbs? My dick can bench that.. come on fuck. Getbig.com not get skinny as fuck

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #18 on: March 25, 2016, 03:46:20 PM »
^^^  ;D ;D ;D

when i was a buck 48 i pressed 280 in a sanctioned meet with a full 2 second pause at the chest  ;)

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: March 25, 2016, 04:02:57 PM »
Congratulations