Author Topic: SEIZED!!!!!  (Read 5022 times)

shrek

• Getbig IV
SEIZED!!!!!
« on: March 11, 2016, 04:44:43 PM »
In 7 years I have yet to receive the dreaded letter, but today one came. So that being said what is the best route to take in order to get it reshipped and am I flagged in a system now?

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
Re: SEIZED!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2016, 02:19:18 AM »
In 7 years I have yet to receive the dreaded letter, but today one came. So that being said what is the best route to take in order to get it reshipped and am I flagged in a system now?

You can find enough arguements on the net regarding this topic to last a lifetime. No one can tell if you're flagged or not except for the people responsible for doing just that. Plenty of people have reshipped.to the same address with no issues, some dont take the chance and get another address. Show a copy of the letter to your source and they should resend. If an item has a tracking number they should already be able to figure out that its not going to get to you after a certain day has passed as well.

Seven years is a good long time to go without a letter. Consider it  a blessing .

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2016, 07:54:49 AM »
Thanks

Qwert II

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2016, 08:36:08 AM »
I say pay more & go domestic & save your self the headache.

My friend ordered from Europe for 10 years & only had a few seized packages until last year, where instead of the package arriving, he got a knock on the door from 3 men who proceeded to search his apt with a search warrant from his latest seizure. It's going to cost him a ton on legal bills & possible a criminal record for possession just because he wanted to save money on gear. Not worth it IMO.

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2016, 09:01:52 AM »
I say pay more & go domestic & save your self the headache.

My friend ordered from Europe for 10 years & only had a few seized packages until last year, where instead of the package arriving, he got a knock on the door from 3 men who proceeded to search his apt with a search warrant from his latest seizure. It's going to cost him a ton on legal bills & possible a criminal record for possession just because he wanted to save money on gear. Not worth it IMO.

Think getting a po box is more of a red flag?   Or safer?   Also, think it's safer if even ordering domestic?
you are gay.

Qwert II

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2016, 09:39:20 AM »
Think getting a po box is more of a red flag?   Or safer?   Also, think it's safer if even ordering domestic?

He had a PO Box. All of his orders were sent to a PO Box & he used to go & pick it up there.

Somehow they seized his gear, went to the PO Box & got his home address & showed up at his house with a warrant.

Saving money is great. Headaches with the law is not worth it in any way imo.

I get everything domestic. I pay more, but it's peace of mind.

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2016, 06:50:28 AM »
He had a PO Box. All of his orders were sent to a PO Box & he used to go & pick it up there.

Somehow they seized his gear, went to the PO Box & got his home address & showed up at his house with a warrant.

Saving money is great. Headaches with the law is not worth it in any way imo.

I get everything domestic. I pay more, but it's peace of mind.

Piece of mind?  Domestics can still cause issues...   Not like it's legal if u order domestic, but I'm guessing your saying the risks are lower
you are gay.

Disco187

• Getbig IV
  • "Fuck Ordinary"
« Reply #7 on: March 14, 2016, 07:51:46 AM »
I really wouldnt worry about it to much. I mean if its like 30 kits of GH and 50 vials of oil then maybe.  Postal serivce employees are extremely lazy first off and second they do not really give a shit.

Its not like a package is going to come threw the mail and they are going to be like oh yeah this guy again.

I have heard of one letter being sent out to my friend and that was a few years back and im sure he has ordered many many times since with no problem. and his letter was actually not aas but small amount of narcotics. 

Just offering my opinion on the subject, me personally all my shit is overseas aswell

gym**rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: March 14, 2016, 01:44:35 PM »
I really wouldnt worry about it to much. I mean if its like 30 kits of GH and 50 vials of oil then maybe.  Postal serivce employees are extremely lazy first off and second they do not really give a shit.

Its not like a package is going to come threw the mail and they are going to be like oh yeah this guy again.

I have heard of one letter being sent out to my friend and that was a few years back and im sure he has ordered many many times since with no problem. and his letter was actually not aas but small amount of narcotics. 

Just offering my opinion on the subject, me personally all my shit is overseas aswell

X2. I got a letter and within 2 weeks my replacement order came while I was at work and had to go to the post office to pick it up. I bet I made 20-25 trips to the post office after receiving that letter. Just make sure to keep it to personal use quantities.
My daughter took criminal justice in college and I let her take the seizure letter to class to discuss.

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: March 14, 2016, 01:48:46 PM »
X2. I got a letter and within 2 weeks my replacement order came while I was at work and had to go to the post office to pick it up. I bet I made 20-25 trips to the post office after receiving that letter. Just make sure to keep it to personal use quantities.
My daughter took criminal justice in college and I let her take the seizure letter to class to discuss.

That's good parenting!   Lol
you are gay.

gym**rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: March 15, 2016, 10:52:54 PM »
That's good parenting!   Lol

She was 22 at the time, I don't think it damaged her too badly. Besides, I taught her to be honest and open. A pretty good trait she has that has helped lead her to all her success. So you are right, it was good parenting. Nice fail.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #11 on: March 16, 2016, 01:18:31 AM »
She was 22 at the time, I don't think it damaged her too badly. Besides, I taught her to be honest and open. A pretty good trait she has that has helped lead her to all her success. So you are right, it was good parenting. Nice fail.

Is she hot?  Pics of her or it didn't happen.   ;D

gym**rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: March 16, 2016, 04:13:53 AM »
Is she hot?  Pics of her or it didn't happen.   ;D

Too late, married With children. I PM'd you pics.  ::)

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: March 16, 2016, 05:36:13 PM »

Nice fail?    You get parent of the year award!

You give your daughter a seizure letter to tell her whole class that you broke the law

Then u send pics of your daughter to strangers on the net!

Well done!   
you are gay.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #14 on: March 16, 2016, 07:29:12 PM »

You give your daughter a seizure letter to tell her whole class that you broke the law

Well done!   

In his defense, she has great tits.

Qwert II

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: March 16, 2016, 11:28:21 PM »
In his defense, she has great tits.

What would be the likelihood of posting these aforementioned b(0)(0)bies here for all of us gentlemen to view for condition, symmetry & muscularity?  :D

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #16 on: March 17, 2016, 07:34:15 AM »
I got the letter once.  I called the office listed and spoke with an agent.  I went off on how annoying it was that someone was using my address for illegal drugs and thanked him for doing his job and told him I'm going to work with the local PD to see if someone is stealing from mailboxes.  lol.  I called by the supplier, sent them a scan of the letter and I had my new package in a week. They just sent the same package around the world a different way.

gym**rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: March 17, 2016, 08:54:38 AM »

Well done!   

Yes I sent him pics.  ::) You must be trolling or very stupid.  ::)

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: March 17, 2016, 09:02:18 AM »
Yes I sent him pics.  ::) You must be trolling or very stupid.  ::)

I'm being sarcastic.  Me personally I would never give my daughter my seizure letter admitting I was doing illegal activity, then send pics of her to members of getbig.   And I'm the stupid one?  Lol
you are gay.

gym**rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: March 18, 2016, 10:45:45 AM »
I'm being sarcastic.  Me personally I would never give my daughter my seizure letter admitting I was doing illegal activity, then send pics of her to members of getbig.   And I'm the stupid one?  Lol

I never send pictures of anyone on here. I have been on this site for 11 years, I know better than that, come on. Thing is I was so big during that time it was obvious I was using....a lot. We always and still do tell each other everything. Being in criminal justice classes she asked if I was worried about going to jail and what happens if you are caught. I told her about the letter and the discussion came up in her class months later. She asked if she could take it in because the professor said no way they sent those letters. Hell we all break the law in some fashion even if it is just speeding. If you are that ashamed to admit that to a 20+ yr old offspring then you shouldn't be doing it in the first place.
This thread derailed a bit.  :)

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #20 on: March 18, 2016, 11:54:47 AM »
Sounds good
you are gay.

herefortheglitter

• Getbig III
« Reply #21 on: March 23, 2016, 04:06:32 AM »
What ISC location did you get intercepted in? How long from the point tracking showed inbound into customs until you got your love letter?

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #22 on: March 23, 2016, 07:52:46 PM »
What ISC location did you get intercepted in? How long from the point tracking showed inbound into customs until you got your love letter?
Nervous ;D play the game long enough and you will get a letter. Hopefully that's all you will get.
T

herefortheglitter

• Getbig III
« Reply #23 on: March 24, 2016, 01:49:48 PM »
Nervous ;D play the game long enough and you will get a letter. Hopefully that's all you will get.

Haha yep. Stuck in NY for over a fucking week now. One pack never even showed customs and the last two are hanging out awhile.