Author Topic: The challenges of Lab work  (Read 2460 times)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
The challenges of Lab work
« on: March 13, 2016, 07:37:48 PM »
I am going to have my lab work done tomorrow. The doctor requested complete blood work which is a departure from just checking my PSA and total Testosterone levels. I hope I've prepared myself thoroughly.

It has been two weeks since I've taken anything that would boost my test levels...I'm starting to feel like a girl. LOL! Anyway, two weeks should be enough to bring my test levels down to a reasonable place. I'm not too worried about the PSA results. Since having my cancerous prostate removed, it has remained non-detectable. The rest of my extensive blood work should be as good as it always is. I see no reason for anything to have changed over the last year.

I have a couple of months supply of Test Cypionate on hand in the event there is a problem. If all things are clear, I am good for the prescription renewal which gives me another year's supply.

My first order of business following these labs is to come home and shoot up. Then I am going to the gym.

d0nny2600

• Getbig V
  • http://i.imgur.com/mCzI3N5.jpg
Re: The challenges of Lab work
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2016, 04:28:10 AM »
Fascinating

Qwert II

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2016, 05:08:55 AM »
I am going to have my lab work done tomorrow. The doctor requested complete blood work which is a departure from just checking my PSA and total Testosterone levels. I hope I've prepared myself thoroughly.

It has been two weeks since I've taken anything that would boost my test levels...I'm starting to feel like a girl. LOL! Anyway, two weeks should be enough to bring my test levels down to a reasonable place. I'm not too worried about the PSA results. Since having my cancerous prostate removed, it has remained nondeductible. The rest of my extensive blood work should be as good as it always is. I see no reason for anything to have changed over the last year.

I have a couple of months supply of Test Cypionate on hand in the event there is a problem. If all things are clear, I am good for the prescription renewal which gives me another year's supply.

My first order of business following these labs is to come home and shoot up. Then I am going to the gym.

My new Dr is insisting on test, RBC & Hemo levels.

I have a legit HRT script that I've been on for years for 200mg a week. However, I am on 500mg Test & 300mg Deca now, but don't want my blood test results to be off the charts & cause issues with him.

I was thinking of going off the 500mg test for 2 weeks & just keeping the 300mg Deca.

Do you think that in 2 weeks time, my test results will be in the acceptable level so he will get off my back so I can go back to blasting?

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2016, 06:27:28 AM »
RBCs and hematocrit dont move that fast. they dont drop down to normal range in 2 weeks if theyre elevated (which is HIGHLY genetic... mine were NEVER elevated, not even on multiple grams)
you could donate blood a few days before the test, that would bring it down (even though its NOT a long term solution, unlike most people think)...

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2016, 09:12:21 AM »
RBCs and hematocrit dont move that fast. they dont drop down to normal range in 2 weeks if theyre elevated (which is HIGHLY genetic... mine were NEVER elevated, not even on multiple grams)
you could donate blood a few days before the test, that would bring it down (even though its NOT a long term solution, unlike most people think)...

You have never had elevated RBC while.on gear? Did u get that right?

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2016, 09:19:02 AM »

You have never had elevated RBC while.on gear? Did u get that right?
yup. not even on a gram of tren. not even after 12 months straight blasting...
 RBCs/hematocrit always normal.
genetics and age i would say.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2016, 09:40:29 PM »
My new Dr is insisting on test, RBC & Hemo levels.

I have a legit HRT script that I've been on for years for 200mg a week. However, I am on 500mg Test & 300mg Deca now, but don't want my blood test results to be off the charts & cause issues with him.

I was thinking of going off the 500mg test for 2 weeks & just keeping the 300mg Deca.

Do you think that in 2 weeks time, my test results will be in the acceptable level so he will get off my back so I can go back to blasting?

My amateur advice is to go off everything for at least two weeks prior to doing your labs. It won't kill you and the lab results should get you another year of refills. Fooling your doctor might not be the smartest thing to do, but who ever said we body obsessed folk were smart. Anyway, fasting is good for the soul and sometimes your health.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: March 14, 2016, 09:43:06 PM »

My last labs for my primary care physician indicated I was borderline anemic. I found this to be curious.

Qwert II

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: March 14, 2016, 10:48:43 PM »
My amateur advice is to go off everything for at least two weeks prior to doing your labs. It won't kill you and the lab results should get you another year of refills. Fooling your doctor might not be the smartest thing to do, but who ever said we body obsessed folk were smart. Anyway, fasting is good for the soul and sometimes your health.

Do you think Deca will show on the test or affect it in a negative manner?

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #9 on: March 15, 2016, 05:04:01 AM »
yup. not even on a gram of tren. not even after 12 months straight blasting...
 RBCs/hematocrit always normal.
genetics and age i would say.

Interesting. In what way would you say age plays a roll? Thanks.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #10 on: March 15, 2016, 07:06:38 AM »
Interesting. In what way would you say age plays a roll? Thanks.
just anecdotal, but older guys seem to have way more issues with RBCs and hematocrit than younger guys

plus for old folks elevations in RBCs are obviously more detrimental towards health, since theres most likely already some slight damage/clogging in their arteries. that means higher elevations in BP from a rise in RBCs and higher risk of cardiovascular diseases...

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: March 18, 2016, 12:09:42 PM »
Do you think Deca will show on the test or affect it in a negative manner?

I don't know. I've only used testosterone, HCG and a very longtime ago D-Bol.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: March 18, 2016, 12:12:14 PM »
just anecdotal, but older guys seem to have way more issues with RBCs and hematocrit than younger guys

plus for old folks elevations in RBCs are obviously more detrimental towards health, since theres most likely already some slight damage/clogging in their arteries. that means higher elevations in BP from a rise in RBCs and higher risk of cardiovascular diseases...

My blood pressure is on the low side and I'm old. Guess that means my arteries are not clogged.

lilhawk1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: March 18, 2016, 07:25:47 PM »
My blood pressure is on the low side and I'm old. Guess that means my arteries are not clogged.

Has nothing to do with it.  Only way to know for sure if your arteries are clogged is cardiac catheterization.

lilhawk1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: March 18, 2016, 07:29:39 PM »

Each time I dump a pint of blood my hgb drops about 1.2-1.5% within days.  Same with Hct.  I dump a pint every 6 weeks for my HRT doc, keeps everything perfect, BP, everything.  That is the solution according to every doctor I know.  They do the same thing themselves.

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
« Reply #15 on: March 19, 2016, 12:13:37 AM »
Since having my cancerous prostate removed

Just die already, fucking pervert. Aren't you like 98?

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #16 on: March 19, 2016, 02:05:28 AM »
Each time I dump a pint of blood my hgb drops about 1.2-1.5% within days.  Same with Hct.  I dump a pint every 6 weeks for my HRT doc, keeps everything perfect, BP, everything.  That is the solution according to every doctor I know.  They do the same thing themselves.
yeah and it goes right back up to where it was over the next 6 weeks... so thats not a real "solution" imo, thats what i meant ;)

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: March 19, 2016, 02:07:13 AM »
Good to see you are still in the gym and kicking ass, Prime.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: March 19, 2016, 12:01:08 PM »
Has nothing to do with it.  Only way to know for sure if your arteries are clogged is cardiac catheterization.

Why would you have this done unless there was already something wrong?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: March 19, 2016, 12:03:42 PM »
Just die already, fucking pervert. Aren't you like 98?

Nope, I am 71.

Why are you reading this thread if you feel the way you say you do about me?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: March 19, 2016, 12:05:09 PM »
Good to see you are still in the gym and kicking ass, Prime.

Thanks. I will continue to workout for as long as I am able.

Zillotch

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: March 19, 2016, 12:36:28 PM »
I am 71.

Up the dose, degenerate, and might I suggest a hobby such as sky diving…. rock climbing... or perhaps hang gliding?

Russian roulette is fun.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: March 19, 2016, 05:21:37 PM »
Up the dose, degenerate, and might I suggest a hobby such as sky diving…. rock climbing... or perhaps hang gliding?

Russian roulette is fun.

I've never been much of a thrill seeker. My current regimen works just fine....no need to change it. But thanks for the advice anyway.

Three years on Getbig with 745 posts makes you quite the expert.  ::)

Zillotch

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: March 20, 2016, 01:08:58 PM »
I've never been much of a thrill seeker.

for the cock craving coward at heart:  

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: March 20, 2016, 01:36:06 PM »
for the cock craving coward at heart:  

???