Author Topic: once your desired level of size/condtition is reached how much gear is...  (Read 2964 times)

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
needed to maintain it?

of course it would be less than you needed to take to get there, but how much less?

i've heard it often said that 250 mg of test per week can do the trick, but i suppose it depends upon how much gear you used to get there

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
needed to maintain it?

of course it would be less than you needed to take to get there, but how much less?

i've heard it often said that 250 mg of test per week can do the trick, but i suppose it depends upon how much gear you used to get there

depends on how much size you got ;)
250mg test lol nah. maybe with a good dose of GH.

you can keep a very decent amount (but not "that look") on half a gram or so

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
250 test a week u will shrink down to whatever but it'll b slower than natty. So u will more than likely blast again by the time u get down to it. But u can maintain a great body with just that.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
depends on how much size you got ;)
250mg test lol nah. maybe with a good dose of GH.

you can keep a very decent amount (but not "that look") on half a gram or so

but what if you aren't looking to be a "big guy" and you are able to achieve your accepted level of development on 500 mg test and 300 mg deca?

surely you won't need 500 mg of test to hold and maintain that  ???

falco

• Getbig V
Unless you are holding more mass than this, you can get away with being natural.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
but what if you aren't looking to be a "big guy" and you are able to achieve your accepted level of development on 500 mg test and 300 mg deca?

surely you won't need 500 mg of test to hold and maintain that  ???

if you arent looking to be a "big guy" you have no point in using steroids anyway lol

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
if you arent looking to be a "big guy" you have no point in using steroids anyway lol

;D ;D ;D

it's not just size it's the CONDITIONING ie. ripped dry and dense just like this  8)

p.s. he's all of a buck 70 @ 6 foot

do you think that he is natty?  ;D

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
;D ;D ;D

it's not just size it's the CONDITIONING ie. ripped dry and dense just like this  8)

p.s. he's all of a buck 70 @ 6 foot

do you think that he is natty?  ;D

no shit
i know the guy from some videos, he could easily be >200lbs just as lean in decent off season mode
that IS a relatively big guy
a big guy is not some bloofy fatass

that being said, he doesnt look impressive in person at all. good muscle shape but no real pop and no real dryness either..
guy looks tiny next to other people, only looks big in pics
it doesnt take steroids to look like that.
he still uses them tho.

sergi constance is what, 200 lbs at 6'1 ? is that small? lol
he would be fucking huge if he wasnt dry and way conditioned 24/7

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
U want to look like u lift even if u have a jacket on. U spend all year trying to stay rock hard and never make any gains. These zyzz like look alike guys do look good, but they also look like skinny pussies to me. Just do p90x and take creatine if that's your goal. Over 220lbs and below 10%body fat is a good goal
After that 240. GETBIG.COM sais it up top brother, not get tiny and shredded

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
U want to look like u lift even if u have a jacket on. U spend all year trying to stay rock hard and never make any gains. These zyzz like look alike guys do look good, but they also look like skinny pussies to me. Just do p90x and take creatine if that's your goal. Over 220lbs and below 10%body fat is a good goal
After that 240. GETBIG.COM sais it up top brother, not get tiny and shredded

A realistic goal maybe if your 6'2.   You realize  240 single digit bf at anything below 6'0  is pretty much 90's pro size?  A guy walking around 240 8-9% bf at below 6'0 would of had no problem turning pro in the 90's.
l

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
A realistic goal maybe if your 6'2.   You realize  240 single digit bf at anything below 6'0  is pretty much 90's pro size?  A guy walking around 240 8-9% bf at below 6'0 would of had no problem turning pro in the 90's.

like 15 used to say... a fella @ 5'10 a buck 80 @ a ripped and dry 5% mops the floor with a 240 pound bodybuilder

he said something like... they come into the gymnasium and see this highly conditioned fella with outstanding detail and separation and quickly leave the gym LOL

i checked other sites for thier recommendations and the answer they gave basically came down to this: 100-300 mg of test per week to maintain

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
Yes I throw numbers around .....higher in weight I guess but I'm 6ft so 220s isn't hard to b at single digits for me. But 5ft 10 and 220 is damn sure a different look at below 10% it looks better to me. 5ft 10 and 180 isn't impressive to me that's every crossfit dude out there.

bigmc

• Getbig V
like 15 used to say... a fella @ 5'10 a buck 80 @ a ripped and dry 5% mops the floor with a 240 pound bodybuilder

he said something like... they come into the gymnasium and see this highly conditioned fella with outstanding detail and separation and quickly leave the gym LOL

i checked other sites for thier recommendations and the answer they gave basically came down to this: 100-300 mg of test per week to maintain

you've asked this question a thousand times

and ignore the answers so maybe pick whats best for you
T

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee

I think it depends on the size of a guy. A 270 pound guy that built his physique with 4-5 grams of test is not gonna be able to maintain on 300 or even 500....a gram maybe. A 200lb guy that has never taken more than 750mg might be able to maintain on 300
l