Author Topic: New blast  (Read 4236 times)

Gainsi

• Getbig III
  • Trensform
New blast
« on: March 13, 2016, 07:51:49 PM »
Hey guys, starting to lose the NPP effects been 8 weeks on it and would love to switch to long estered deca, i can't seem to remain full and thick on low test and my pumps are shit. Currently running 150test/700npp/600eq/5gh and would like to do test deca eq and oral or test deca and oral both with gh.

I really have been trying to put as much size on my frame as possible. So it's time to up my baby dose of test maybe. 750-1000mg test maybe with 600-750 deca and 600 eq. Dunno if i should keep the equipoise. Anyone who wants to help please do

For those who wonder i have been on cycle for 18 weeks, equipoise did 10 weeks on 450, 8 weeks on 600. Test i did 10 weeks on 600 and 8 weeks on 150. And deca i only did 10 weeks at 450 should have kept in high test deca. When i dropped deca and lowered my test i started npp. Only reason i did that was to cut some bodyweight down. My libido is also shit now, im doing anadrol im on week 4, did 50/50/75/and im at 100 now.

Qwert II

• Getbig IV
Re: New blast
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2016, 09:25:22 PM »
Hey guys, starting to lose the NPP effects been 8 weeks on it and would love to switch to long estered deca, i can't seem to remain full and thick on low test and my pumps are shit. Currently running 150test/700npp/600eq/5gh and would like to do test deca eq and oral or test deca and oral both with gh.

I really have been trying to put as much size on my frame as possible. So it's time to up my baby dose of test maybe. 750-1000mg test maybe with 600-750 deca and 600 eq. Dunno if i should keep the equipoise. Anyone who wants to help please do

For those who wonder i have been on cycle for 18 weeks, equipoise did 10 weeks on 450, 8 weeks on 600. Test i did 10 weeks on 600 and 8 weeks on 150. And deca i only did 10 weeks at 450 should have kept in high test deca. When i dropped deca and lowered my test i started npp. Only reason i did that was to cut some bodyweight down. My libido is also shit now, im doing anadrol im on week 4, did 50/50/75/and im at 100 now.

I don't like EQ. I barely feel anything on it & the mass gaining effects are minimal, imo.

I'd keep it simple & go for 1250 Test , 600 Deca & 20mg Dbol & 5IU GH split into 2-3 doses.

Gainsi

• Getbig III
  • Trensform
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2016, 10:11:44 PM »
I don't like EQ. I barely feel anything on it & the mass gaining effects are minimal, imo.

I'd keep it simple & go for 1250 Test , 600 Deca & 20mg Dbol & 5IU GH split into 2-3 doses.
I'm around 6'1 210-215 pounds 15% bf, isn't 1250 test too much for me?

Jenetics

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2016, 01:44:52 AM »

At 15% bf, I would be on high test personally.

Qwert II

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2016, 04:33:10 AM »

I don't think there is a dosage that is pertinent to someone's weight or bf%.

You take more & more drugs to get more & more gains, period.

I would cut to 10-12% & then try to gain lean weight slowly.

You have to get out of the bulk mentality. Bulking is just an excuse to eat too much. You don't need that much more food when trying to gain weight, as the actual muscle weight comes so slowly. It's the water & fat that's a breeze to gain.

I personally don't like the low test high anabolic cycles. They mostly came into vogue when GH15 started with his low prop, high tren, masteron cycles.

I still like high test, moderate anabolic cycle for gaining weight. Just don't forger the Femera.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2016, 04:44:25 AM »
you got gyno already, any amount of test is too much for you lol
also cut, 15% bodyfat is fat as fuck, you dont need bulking drugs right now

just run some test/tren/mast in whatever combination and diet off 20-30lbs of flab imo

Qwert II

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2016, 05:04:29 AM »

just run some test/tren/mast in whatever combination and diet off 20-30lbs of flab imo

I agree. Starting the day with 250mg DNP & 25mg Ephedrine makes the cut soooooooooooooo much more productive as well.  ;)

I just lost 25lbs in 8 weeks & got down to 10% before my next blast cycle.

Of course I ate less & did cardio daily, but this combo made it more than a tad easier, with no sides at all, except for some mild sweating in the AM.

Excessive DNP = pure living hell.

Low dose DNP = the right added boost to make life easier.

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: March 14, 2016, 07:21:01 AM »
If I am 15% body fat and I take 500mgs of test I look like garbage and try to gain muscle at that is Bullshit approach doesn't work u get fat side effects tiptoes and look like shit steroids are only magic if u get lean and take them. They work 10x better any combo doesn't make a fuck get your body fat under control, then your job is easy

herraisland

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: March 14, 2016, 07:41:11 AM »
whaat are you 15%.. i how high were u before ? i remember you told us you were using DNP...

Im using 2100mg of test a week, think im just going to lower it to 1gr.. Dont see any difference between 2.1gr of test and 1gr. But on the other hand im also on 1750mg deca and 1400mg tren. Feels like superman  :-*

Disco187

• Getbig IV
  • "Fuck Ordinary"
« Reply #9 on: March 14, 2016, 07:42:16 AM »

exactly! 

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #10 on: March 14, 2016, 09:24:50 AM »
whaat are you 15%.. i how high were u before ? i remember you told us you were using DNP...

Im using 2100mg of test a week, think im just going to lower it to 1gr.. Dont see any difference between 2.1gr of test and 1gr. But on the other hand im also on 1750mg deca and 1400mg tren. Feels like superman  :-*
never felt a difference between 2g test and 1g test muscle / fullness wise either
except i was bloated to fuck on 2g, even with high doses of letro

with tren its a different animal though, the more you take the more badass the shit gets.

what do you think about deca? are higher doses >1g much better or is there a ceiling dose like with test?
i dont run deca but NPP and im not sure yet, but 1.5g npp is deffo on my list. (vs 1g i usually run)

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: March 14, 2016, 10:58:37 AM »
Fuck! I am a pussy I would love to see what 1g tren ace would do to me. About 3-400 week is plenty for me to do anything.... sides r shitty for me mentally I am nuts on the shit at that dosage low test, high test doesn't matter.

herraisland

• Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: March 14, 2016, 11:53:06 AM »
never felt a difference between 2g test and 1g test muscle / fullness wise either
except i was bloated to fuck on 2g, even with high doses of letro

with tren its a different animal though, the more you take the more badass the shit gets.

what do you think about deca? are higher doses >1g much better or is there a ceiling dose like with test?
i dont run deca but NPP and im not sure yet, but 1.5g npp is deffo on my list. (vs 1g i usually run)

I used to never go over 700mg of tren and after I saw u and other guys talking about higher the tren dose, better results u gonna get. And beeeelieve me I have never been so satisfied. more tren you use = better results u gonna get! and how bad my diet is now I definately should be fatter than 12%.

With the deca I also believe more u take, more results you are going to get. I just recently tried deca for the first time and I find it better than npp for size. I know it's the same compound, but with different half life. Still I find it work differently. After all I'm looking for big size. That's my goal. I almost get compliment everyday how huge I look. Deca gives me more watery look than npp. I know it because my diet is the same like it was year ago when I was using npp. And year ago I was alot leaner.

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: March 14, 2016, 11:56:00 AM »
Add some npp with your deca if u like the nandro. I enjoyed that

herraisland

• Getbig III
« Reply #14 on: March 14, 2016, 12:03:56 PM »
Fuck! I am a pussy I would love to see what 1g tren ace would do to me. About 3-400 week is plenty for me to do anything.... sides r shitty for me mentally I am nuts on the shit at that dosage low test, high test doesn't matter.

I don't know how long u been using tren. For me I have stopped feeling side effect, except I sweat sometimes randomly

Probably worth a try to add npp. I can get it for very cheap 30 bucks a vial

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #15 on: March 14, 2016, 12:13:56 PM »
I used to never go over 700mg of tren and after I saw u and other guys talking about higher the tren dose, better results u gonna get. And beeeelieve me I have never been so satisfied. more tren you use = better results u gonna get! and how bad my diet is now I definately should be fatter than 12%.

very true... tren is fucking insane... i honestly never ran more than 1g , only 1.2g for a short time when E and ace overlapped
tren is just one of a kind. its gods nectar.
if tren was the price of test i would probably run 3g of the stuff and never even touch anything else with a 10 feet pole. its just that test and deca are way cheaper.

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: March 14, 2016, 12:23:30 PM »
I don't know how long u been using tren. For me I have stopped feeling side effect, except I sweat sometimes randomly

Probably worth a try to add npp. I can get it for very cheap 30 bucks a vial

Fuck that's a ton of gear!!!

I'm doing test 400, deca 300 and I feel like I'm abusibg stuf!  Lol
you are gay.

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #17 on: March 14, 2016, 12:24:58 PM »
very true... tren is fucking insane... i honestly never ran more than 1g , only 1.2g for a short time when E and ace overlapped
tren is just one of a kind. its gods nectar.
if tren was the price of test i would probably run 3g of the stuff and never even touch anything else with a 10 feet pole. its just that test and deca are way cheaper.

What's ur thoughts on tren ethanate? 
you are gay.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #18 on: March 14, 2016, 12:32:48 PM »
ace is much better imo. hits harder... E also makes me hold a bit more water and get more "bulk"...
both togehter are pretty nice though
with test the ester doesnt matter at all to me, but tren ace alone > tren E alone

herraisland

• Getbig III
« Reply #19 on: March 14, 2016, 12:44:10 PM »

Bostin loyd inspired me...................... ...

Tren e is just not the same. For me at least

Gainsi

• Getbig III
  • Trensform
« Reply #20 on: March 14, 2016, 04:13:23 PM »

Fak not tren, ran it for over a year, at least 700 a week, and sometimes even 1050, went up to 1400/2100/and 3500 for a week even. Anything below 700 tren is a waste for me, and anything 700 and above tren gives me acne, gyno, massive hair loss, and i talk to myself in my head.
I really need some fkn size, been trying really hard to hit 200 pound lean and shit takes forever. More muscle, better i can look. I also put on fat so fast and lose it really fast. Ran dnp couple weeks ago. If i run it again, it's a never ending cycle and can never give myself enough time to put on decent lbm

Gainsi

• Getbig III
  • Trensform
« Reply #21 on: March 14, 2016, 04:19:54 PM »

And you are probably twice bigger and leaner than me  :'( if i ran 400 test 300 deca i would see no result or just plateau and look soft. I need high doses of test and anabolics in me to like i am suppose to. When i have good size i could probably maintain it and be conditioned with low dose test/tren and moderate eq.

Gainsi

• Getbig III
  • Trensform
« Reply #22 on: March 14, 2016, 04:21:32 PM »

God damn, makes my skin itch reading 2100 test, you get 0 acne?

Gainsi

• Getbig III
  • Trensform
« Reply #23 on: March 14, 2016, 04:31:27 PM »

With the deca I also believe more u take, more results you are going to get. I just recently tried deca for the first time and I find it better than npp for size. I know it's the same compound, but with different half life. Still I find it work differently. After all I'm looking for big size. That's my goal. I almost get compliment everyday how huge I look. Deca gives me more watery look than npp. I know it because my diet is the same like it was year ago when I was using npp. And year ago I was alot leaner.

Ya, 100 ed to 150 ed, i got more vascular and harder, 150 ed to 200 ed shit gets insane. I feel so good on 200 ed, like anadrol i feel so lethargic, but on tren, i always find energy to train. 200 ed to 300 ed omg lol, i have so much energy, i start muzzing with myself in the bathroom because i dont know what to do with all the energy. I train 2-3x a day, and im still awake dancing like a nut case in my bathroom sweating like i just came out a sauna. 300-500 ed you walk in the gym, and you basically feel like you own it, no matter what, no one can look better than you. 1 week on that dose, i was mind blown at how good i felt and looked, but the mental hype you get from it is all gone once you lower that dose. Your CNS is literally on overdrive like reving your car to 7000 rpm and you never seem to burn out lol. But i wouldn't want to test your limits on it, i consider myself lucky of not dying of a stroke. Was shooting 200mg in the morning and loading up all the syringe at night again 3.3cc. Basically was doing 530mg a day.

I wonder if npp is also the same way, more you use bigger you look and fuller. Don't know about looking better though, because there is subq water retention on npp and kills all definition

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #24 on: March 14, 2016, 05:17:10 PM »
And you are probably twice bigger and leaner than me  :'( if i ran 400 test 300 deca i would see no result or just plateau and look soft. I need high doses of test and anabolics in me to like i am suppose to. When i have good size i could probably maintain it and be conditioned with low dose test/tren and moderate eq.

I'm 6'4 245 and pretty lean
you are gay.