Author Topic: Damn GF trying to whip me  (Read 3102 times)

herraisland

• Getbig III
Damn GF trying to whip me
« on: March 14, 2016, 07:51:24 AM »
I have been blasting mainly and crusing(not so much), for long time(dont remember exactly. 2 yr or so) and i recently started my blast, thats when my girlfriend kim jong un, comes to play and tells me its either quitting steroids for at least 6months or her. I would leave, but she has Ps4 and we have a car together  >:( She is afraid im fucking my body up for the rest of my life.. After all this year im finally loving my look, Even im still little fat(12%) sitting at 238lbs and 5.10 inch high. Im so not ready to quit for half year. Just messing, i still love her, even she is pain in my asshole sometimes.. Wtf can i do? I want to keep my look over the summer.

Disco187

• Getbig IV
  • "Fuck Ordinary"
Re: Damn GF trying to whip me
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2016, 08:06:47 AM »
ohhhhhhh brother been there been been there so many times. Girls love ya when your all in shape and musular but scream at ya when they find out your on juice , make you come off so you look like shit, then bust your balls about not looking that great and there eyes start to wonder.

Do you bro ! girls are fucked up , im not saying she does not have you best interest health wise, but woman dont want there man to confident and to secure, most likely she is not thinking one bit about long term health.

One time i came home to 20 sustanon amps broken on my desk (thank god they were not pharmacy stature) but later that day she buged me to get a 8 ball of coke. and two bottles of wine.

herraisland

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2016, 08:21:56 AM »
ohhhhhhh brother been there been been there so many times. Girls love ya when your all in shape and musular but scream at ya when they find out your on juice , make you come off so you look like shit, then bust your balls about not looking that great and there eyes start to wonder.

Do you bro ! girls are fucked up , im not saying she does not have you best interest health wise, but woman dont want there man to confident and to secure, most likely she is not thinking one bit about long term health.

One time i came home to 20 sustanon amps broken on my desk (thank god they were not pharmacy stature) but later that day she buged me to get a 8 ball of coke. and two bottles of wine.

Hahahaha ! It's like we have the same girlfriend. Ye she is always bugging me about my health, then once I'm awhile she asks if we can get some ecstacys or speed lol

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2016, 09:20:43 AM »
I have been blasting mainly and crusing(not so much), for long time(dont remember exactly. 2 yr or so) and i recently started my blast, thats when my girlfriend kim jong un, comes to play and tells me its either quitting steroids for at least 6months or her. I would leave, but she has Ps4 and we have a car together  >:( She is afraid im fucking my body up for the rest of my life.. After all this year im finally loving my look, Even im still little fat(12%) sitting at 238lbs and 5.10 inch high. Im so not ready to quit for half year. Just messing, i still love her, even she is pain in my asshole sometimes.. Wtf can i do? I want to keep my look over the summer.

the order you posted this shows your priorities lol
you dont love her, dump that bitch
either she starts to accept you the way you are or she doesnt (then shes not worth it)

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2016, 10:55:05 AM »
Tell her to shut up or get some new pussy that doesn't tell u what to do. Or do both when she bitches go fuck the other one.

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2016, 12:29:33 PM »
Why do u tell her, dumbass?

Keep your shit elsewhere and pin at work at lunchtime in the bathroom!  U can just use test and deca for a while, 2 shots a week and still look great
you are gay.

herraisland

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2016, 12:39:46 PM »
Why do u tell her, dumbass?

Keep your shit elsewhere and pin at work at lunchtime in the bathroom!  U can just use test and deca for a while, 2 shots a week and still look great

Who could hide the fact for 2 years, I look like I use steroids, she was ok with it until now and she used to date a bodybuilder before she meet me.

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: March 14, 2016, 12:43:29 PM »
Who could hide the fact for 2 years, I look like I use steroids, she was ok with it until now and she used to date a bodybuilder before she meet me.

Just keep some mega mass 4000 around and tell her that's all you are using.
you are gay.

herraisland

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: March 14, 2016, 12:47:31 PM »
Just keep some mega mass 4000 around and tell her that's all you are using.

That would definitely work. She won't suspect a thing  ;D

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: March 14, 2016, 01:03:28 PM »
That would definitely work. She won't suspect a thing  ;D

Drop down to 600 test a week and she'll think your natural
you are gay.

herraisland

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: March 14, 2016, 01:15:07 PM »
Drop down to 600 test a week and she'll think your natural

Thinking about 500mg test and 500mg deca

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #11 on: March 14, 2016, 02:30:40 PM »
drop your GF, not your dosage

(inb4 someone puts this line on a tshirt)

herraisland

• Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: March 14, 2016, 03:39:14 PM »
drop your GF, not your dosage

(inb4 someone puts this line on a tshirt)

Hahahha dump her, go print this line on a plain t-shirt, put it on and then go home to her to pick up my stuff 8)

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: March 14, 2016, 03:51:52 PM »
Don't let females tell you what to do.

Dr.J

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: March 14, 2016, 07:48:49 PM »
My old lady uses gear too, makes life easy.  Little primo, little 1 ui hgh, little clen..and 5mg anavar!!!!

;)
Mr. AZ 2003

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #15 on: March 15, 2016, 01:02:40 AM »
the order you posted this shows your priorities lol
you dont love her, dump that bitch
either she starts to accept you the way you are or she doesnt (then shes not worth it)

This right here.

Herra, you're not willing to do what it takes to please her. So you do not truly love her. She is not willing to do what it takes to make you happy. So she does not truly love you either. Accept that it has been a good time for both, graciously end the relationship, and move on to someone else.

Disco187

• Getbig IV
  • "Fuck Ordinary"
« Reply #16 on: March 15, 2016, 05:42:16 AM »
My old lady uses gear too, makes life easy.  Little primo, little 1 ui hgh, little clen..and 5mg anavar!!!!

;)

Im seriously jealous,

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #17 on: March 15, 2016, 07:10:40 AM »

Im seriously jealous,

Seriously, next he is going to say she wants sex twice a day!  Lol
you are gay.

herraisland

• Getbig III
« Reply #18 on: March 15, 2016, 07:33:50 AM »

;)

Mine does too,, but she is off cycle now.

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #19 on: March 15, 2016, 07:43:36 AM »
Mine does too,, but she is off cycle now.

What???  Why is she trying to get u to stop then?  Hypocrite

you are gay.

Disco187

• Getbig IV
  • "Fuck Ordinary"
« Reply #20 on: March 15, 2016, 10:55:24 AM »
yeah wtf !

just do what you want and do not tell her then,  thats just wrong, sounds like a dangerous road to run with this one you are with.  I know the crazy ones can be fun but over time it can get ugly not in your favor, not in your favor at all.

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: March 15, 2016, 01:13:03 PM »
Haha at not leaving her cos she has a ps4

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: March 15, 2016, 04:23:49 PM »
the moment i start looking good, the more backhanded comments about gear and diet start coming up. serious relationships and looking jacked n beach ready yr round never works out well. girls get worried when their guy looks better than them

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #23 on: March 16, 2016, 12:59:56 AM »
the moment i start looking good, the more backhanded comments about gear and diet start coming up. serious relationships and looking jacked n beach ready yr round never works out well. girls get worried when their guy looks better than them
This. Women want to turn the seasons around: her man should be big and shredded in winter when he's covered up so that nobody else sees it, a fat lardass in summer to make her look good by comparison.

Disco187

• Getbig IV
  • "Fuck Ordinary"
« Reply #24 on: March 16, 2016, 06:00:40 AM »
This. Women want to turn the seasons around: her man should be big and shredded in winter when he's covered up so that nobody else sees it, a fat lardass in summer to make her look good by comparison.

hellllssssssssssss yeah !!!!!!!!!!! been threw this with multiple chicks. Fuckin broads man.