Author Topic: Really Disappointed With Cruz In Light of the Recent Trump Protests  (Read 1646 times)

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
Instead of actually doing the right thing and focusing COMPLETELY on the obvious Radical Liberal provocateurs and communists who are infiltrating the Trump rallies and causing all this chaos he decides to use it as an angle to take a swipe at Trump.

A real cheap political shot by the Texas Senator IMO.

Remember Ted, they could just as easily be pulling the same shit at your rallies.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
Re: Really Disappointed With Cruz In Light of the Recent Trump Protests
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2016, 01:43:14 AM »
"The Bush-Cruz connection is clear. Ted was George W.’s brain when he ran for president. A top policy adviser, Ted maneuvered for Solicitor General in Bush World but settled for a plum at the Federal Trade Commission. Ted’s a Bush man with deep ties to the political and financial establishment.  Ted and wife Heidi brag about being the first “Bush marriage” – they met as Bush staffers. Cruz was an adviser on legal affairs while Heidi was an adviser on economic policy and eventually director for the Western Hemisphere on the National Security Council under Condoleezza Rice. Condi helped give us the phony war in Iraq. Heidi then went to the Bush U.S. Trade Representative as a top deputy to U.S. Trade Rep. Robert Zoellick, who wired Heidi’s membership in the Council on Foreign Relations and job at Goldman Sachs. The bailed-out bank then loaned Cruz $1 million secretly to finance his Senate race. Crux would also borrow an undisclosed $1 million loan from Citicorp.

Cruz has become quite adroit at saying one thing while his history shows him doing the other. Rather than the outsider he claims to be, Ted Cruz is the ultimate insider, former top Bush 41 policy aide and globalist, Ivy Leaguer, and establishment insider. There is no better example of this than Calgary Ted’s actions surrounding the big Wall Street banks and their secret funding of his political ascension. Oil and Gas Millions fund this guy Cruz has been gorging at the table of the ultimate insider of all insiders – Goldman Sachs and Citibank. His TPP support is the proof in the pudding.
Cruz and his establishment puppet masters are engaged in an aggressive strategy against Trump. The false narrative of course being that Cruz is the outsider while Trump is the insider. Nothing could be farther from the truth. In its most simplistic terms – the power elite have no leverage over Trump – nothing. Cruz, on the other hand, is the establishment’s quisling, spawned by the Bushes and controlled by Wall Street, who became a strident “outsider” only four years ago."

http://dailycaller.com/2016/03/10/ted-cruz-a-bush-by-another-name/

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2016, 10:01:41 AM »
The attempted censorship of Trump is wrong, but Cruz, Rubio et al. are right:  Trump is creating this climate.  Reckless comments about violence at his rallies, a complete lack of self-control, etc. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2016, 10:06:16 AM »
The attempted censorship of Trump is wrong, but Cruz, Rubio et al. are right:  Trump is creating this climate.  Reckless comments about violence at his rallies, a complete lack of self-control, etc. 

that's what "people" in the base WANT.

The same people watching pro wrestling and NASCAR.  They cheer when a racer tries to beat another racer with his helmet.  They cheer when trump says he'd like to punch someone.

DE, I think you have continually OVER-estimated the maturity and intelligence of the republican base voter.  They love this stuff.  They can't understand climate change or tax burdens or debt clocks.  But they sure like a tough president willing to punch people in the face.

This is why Trump will win the nomination.  He's winning the pro wrestling nascar voters.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2016, 10:36:34 AM »
"The Bush-Cruz connection is clear. Ted was George W.’s brain when he ran for president. A top policy adviser, Ted maneuvered for Solicitor General in Bush World but settled for a plum at the Federal Trade Commission. Ted’s a Bush man with deep ties to the political and financial establishment.  Ted and wife Heidi brag about being the first “Bush marriage” – they met as Bush staffers. Cruz was an adviser on legal affairs while Heidi was an adviser on economic policy and eventually director for the Western Hemisphere on the National Security Council under Condoleezza Rice. Condi helped give us the phony war in Iraq. Heidi then went to the Bush U.S. Trade Representative as a top deputy to U.S. Trade Rep. Robert Zoellick, who wired Heidi’s membership in the Council on Foreign Relations and job at Goldman Sachs. The bailed-out bank then loaned Cruz $1 million secretly to finance his Senate race. Crux would also borrow an undisclosed $1 million loan from Citicorp.

Cruz has become quite adroit at saying one thing while his history shows him doing the other. Rather than the outsider he claims to be, Ted Cruz is the ultimate insider, former top Bush 41 policy aide and globalist, Ivy Leaguer, and establishment insider. There is no better example of this than Calgary Ted’s actions surrounding the big Wall Street banks and their secret funding of his political ascension. Oil and Gas Millions fund this guy Cruz has been gorging at the table of the ultimate insider of all insiders – Goldman Sachs and Citibank. His TPP support is the proof in the pudding.
Cruz and his establishment puppet masters are engaged in an aggressive strategy against Trump. The false narrative of course being that Cruz is the outsider while Trump is the insider. Nothing could be farther from the truth. In its most simplistic terms – the power elite have no leverage over Trump – nothing. Cruz, on the other hand, is the establishment’s quisling, spawned by the Bushes and controlled by Wall Street, who became a strident “outsider” only four years ago."

http://dailycaller.com/2016/03/10/ted-cruz-a-bush-by-another-name/

The one thing Bush has in common with the majority of the country is that he doesn't like Ted Cruz

“I just don’t like the guy,” Bush said Sunday night, according to conversations with more than half a dozen donors who attended the event.

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2015/10/jeb-bush-george-bush-donors-ted-cruz-214933#ixzz42zhSUxSw
Follow us: @politico on Twitter | Politico on Facebook

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
  • Darkness is fated to eventually be destroyed...
« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2016, 11:16:13 AM »

Agreed. Censorship is complete crap in all ways, but yes, Trump is promoting these things. "Punch him in the face"... "I'll pay for the legal fees"... These things are completely inappropriate.

It's not at all what anyone should be promoting.

A lot of these violent people are doing the same things they claim to be against. I absolutely hate it.

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #6 on: March 15, 2016, 11:40:49 AM »
i didn't like that either, he should have called out the professionally organized protestors (carrying Mexican flags and even a soviet union flag) and the media for blaming TRUMP 100% and even doing the  'disavowal game' with every single republican candidate

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #7 on: March 15, 2016, 11:49:20 AM »
I watched Trump being interviewed by Chris Wallace last Sunday and then he had on the usual talking heads who are clucked about how terrible it was for people to be protesting trump.

Funny how none of them mentioned that their beloved Tea Party did the exact same thing and much worse right after Obama started his first term.

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: March 15, 2016, 01:12:22 PM »
I watched Trump being interviewed by Chris Wallace last Sunday and then he had on the usual talking heads who are clucked about how terrible it was for people to be protesting trump.

Funny how none of them mentioned that their beloved Tea Party did the exact same thing and much worse right after Obama started his first term.

remind me of when the tea party people shut down an Obama rally/speech?

remind me of when a tea party person rushed the stage to get at Obama like we saw with TRUMP the other day?

remind me of when the tea party people instigated violence at any of Obama's rallies, much less created ANY scenario like the disgrace in Chicago the other night?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #9 on: March 15, 2016, 01:15:42 PM »

remind me of when a tea party person rushed the stage to get at Obama like we saw with TRUMP the other day?

remind me of when the tea party people instigated violence at any of Obama's rallies, much less created ANY scenario like the disgrace in Chicago the other night?

you know full well that they did it at hundreds of town hall meeting and other events across the country

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: March 15, 2016, 01:17:31 PM »

Trump shut down the rally... No one else.

I find this an interesting video.

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: March 15, 2016, 02:06:45 PM »
Trump shut down the rally... No one else.

I find this an interesting video.

I guess the hordes of professional protestors who bought up as many tickets as they could in order to block actual supporters from being able to get them(and to shout down TRUMP from the inside), and then attemped to block the entrances and shower abuse on anyone trying to go in didn't really count  ::)

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: March 15, 2016, 02:15:42 PM »
I guess the hordes of professional protestors who bought up as many tickets as they could in order to block actual supporters from being able to get them(and to shout down TRUMP from the inside), and then attemped to block the entrances and shower abuse on anyone trying to go in didn't really count  ::)

Actually, no, it doesn't count, because the Chicago police said they would have handled the protestors. So Trump did it of his own accord.
Trump didn't even talk to the Chicago police. He just shut it down.

So no... It really doesn't count.