Author Topic: Ben Carson: I'm Promised a Spot in Trump Administration  (Read 1263 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Ben Carson: I'm Promised a Spot in Trump Administration
« on: March 15, 2016, 12:18:24 AM »
Making the statement the day before FL/OH elections shows very poor judgment.  Will Trump surround himself with people who have poor judgment?

Dr. Ben Carson revealed on Newsmax TV Monday that he will work in Donald Trump's administration — at least in an "advisory capacity" — if the Republican presidential front-runner is elected to the White House.

But Carson, a retired pediatric neurosurgeon who recently endorsed Trump after dropping out of the race of the GOP nomination, declined to say exactly in what capacity he will serve or whether it's a cabinet position.

18 U.S. Code § 599 - Promise of appointment by candidate
Whoever, being a candidate, directly or indirectly promises or pledges the appointment, or the use of his influence or support for the appointment of any person to any public or private position or employment, for the purpose of procuring support in his candidacy shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than one year, or both; and if the violation was willful, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than two years, or both.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Re: Ben Carson: I'm Promised a Spot in Trump Administration
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2016, 09:12:58 AM »
CARSON: I have to look at what is practical and what is going to save this country and the American dream for the next generation. Is there another scenario that I would have preferred? Yes. But that scenario isn’t available.

MALZBERG: With one of the other candidates you mean?

CARSON: Yeah.

It takes a special surrogate indeed to all but admit that he’d have preferred to back another candidate.

Leatherneck

• Getbig IV
  • Still as lean, just as mean, former US Marine
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2016, 09:15:29 AM »
This information isn't surprising. The surprising part is that he's so open about it.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2016, 09:19:50 AM »
This information isn't surprising. The surprising part is that he's so open about it.

carson can dissect and fix a brain.  BUT due to the intense study required to be so brilliant in the operating room, he has "holes" in what he SHOULD know.

He doesn't realize he cannot admit this publicly, it's against the law.  He doesn't realize he cannot make up little parables/stories and tell them as fact, to illustrate his points.  He doesn't realize fact checking and internet archives are a thing.

He'll be a fine surgeon general under Trump.   But the glaring holes in what he knows make him an unsuitable choice for president.   He'd 'leak' little things like this all the time... his first 2 years would be very bumpy ones as president, as his staff had to remind him that anything off-the-cuff isn't good.  He's been a pampered boss doctor for 20 years, surrounded with YES MEN who never call him on bullshit.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2016, 11:00:04 AM »
The pharmaceutical industry must love him.  He's their best customer.

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2016, 11:43:00 AM »
this guy went from being on top of the world in November, GOP frontrunner and crushing Hillary in all polls, almost universally admired and respected....

to less than 5 months later being completely irrelevant and exposed as a charlatan, retard and man of zero principle.

I called this over a month, it was brutally obvious he and TRUMP had a deal going on, right after iowa

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #6 on: March 17, 2016, 08:35:19 PM »
this guy went from being on top of the world in November, GOP frontrunner and crushing Hillary in all polls, almost universally admired and respected....

to less than 5 months later being completely irrelevant and exposed as a charlatan, retard and man of zero principle.

I called this over a month, it was brutally obvious he and TRUMP had a deal going on, right after iowa

I called it last year.

Yet, we have one on here that thinks he made an impact and had a great run.   BWAHAHAHAHAHA

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: March 17, 2016, 10:24:57 PM »
I called it last year.

Yet, we have one on here that thinks he made an impact and had a great run.   BWAHAHAHAHAHA

same man that had the massive rubio crush?

he also said the GOP base was too smart to vote trump.   lol!

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #8 on: March 18, 2016, 11:08:05 AM »
same man that had the massive rubio crush?

he also said the GOP base was too smart to vote trump.   lol!

Yeah.  Same one.  I guess this election will be another toss up.