Author Topic: Trump: I’ll Use Military to Intimidate Mexico Into Paying for Wall  (Read 397 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Ever since Donald Trump began claiming that he would build a wall along the entire Mexican border and that Mexico would pay for it, intelligent people have been asking how he intends to make them do that. Now we have our answer: He’ll use the “rebuilt” military he creates to intimidate them into paying for it.

- See more at: http://www.patheos.com/blogs/dispatches/2016/03/11/trump-ill-use-military-to-intimidate-mexico-into-paying-for-wall/#sthash.DMcLO5iV.dpuf

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
Re: Trump: I’ll Use Military to Intimidate Mexico Into Paying for Wall
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2016, 07:46:43 AM »
Well...the arty units on Fort Bliss wouldn't't even need to leave their motorpools to shell Jueze
L

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
  • Darkness is fated to eventually be destroyed...
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2016, 08:29:55 AM »
HH, does this sound like an unprovoked act of war potentially?

I mean, I get that we do kind of muscle up from time to time to keep people in check, but this seems weird.

Side question for you. What do you think about the Russian pull out of Syria?

Did we happen to unwittingly get it right and somehow get Russia to stop backing the Syrian government or did they pull out because we are being non-committal?

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2016, 11:56:17 AM »
Well...the arty units on Fort Bliss wouldn't't even need to leave their motorpools to shell Jueze

I love passing the rows upon rows of equipment they have lined up there  ;D

in all honesty, this is the kind of rhetoric we finally need from an American president. in the 1840's, mexico tried to start shit, and the president at the time(Polk?) invaded them and easily occupied Mexico City, and proceeded to annex the western united states...then around 1900 when the violent gangs of the time (Pancho Villa) was causing trouble at the border, we send the US Army across the border and hunted them down like dogs.

id welcome a return to this style of diplomacy-from-position-of-rightful-strength, instead of the bend-over-and-do-as-they-say,PC-style diplomacy our presidents of the last few decades have been practicing