Author Topic: HOW do I have a bloated Face with sore joints? on 2.5 letro ed  (Read 5118 times)

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
Re: HOW do I have a bloated Face with sore joints? on 2.5 letro ed
« Reply #25 on: March 15, 2016, 04:41:14 PM »
Have you tried stopping the drug?

::)

Fucking crazy-talk.

1000MGTRENED

• Getbig II
« Reply #26 on: March 15, 2016, 04:43:56 PM »
Have you tried stopping the drug?
Yeah were there several duration where I went 2-3 weeks with gear and still letro daily, 1-2 hours of cardio daily, 2 gallons+ water an facial swelling was still prominent.

but It doesn't make sense that I would bloat with an ai let alone high dose ai like 2.5 letro daily for months on end, I'm beginning to think it may not be AAS/Carb related and something else.

thanks for your reply and help.

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #27 on: March 15, 2016, 04:47:40 PM »
Yeah were there several duration where I went 2-3 weeks with NO injections and still letro daily, 1-2 hours of cardio daily, 2 gallons+ water an facial swelling was still prominent.

but It doesn't make sense that I would bloat with an ai let alone high dose ai like 2.5 letro daily for months on end, I'm beginning to think it may not be AAS/Carb related and something else.

You've posted about this before and I gave links showing it was related to the drugs.

You basically have two options: Stop using drugs and hope the problem goes away or add more and hope the side(s) are masked.

If it doesn't go away after a few months.. you probably fucked yourself up with drugs.

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #28 on: March 15, 2016, 08:08:38 PM »
Might want to go shopping this weekend for that extra large casket, studdd. Hope it was worth it

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #29 on: March 15, 2016, 08:17:36 PM »
maybe it's kidney failure and you're retaining a lot of water.

This is actually not far fetched. If your ankles are also swelling and/or you are getting sock imprints then your life is really going to suck.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: March 15, 2016, 08:18:47 PM »
Not possible if you're White.

Fixed.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #31 on: March 15, 2016, 09:19:14 PM »
Have you slept with any unclean women or men in the past 90 days?

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #32 on: March 15, 2016, 10:28:28 PM »
Slim chance that your facial swelling is due to kidney issues, that's usually one of the last places to bloat up and you'd be experiencing a bunch of other symptoms.

For whatever reason, this is just how you respond to juice--or at least your current cycle.  Switch the drugs up and see what happens.

Just like some are able to run plenty of juice and still have a lean face, others will get moonface even on low amounts.  Genetics, plain and simple...you might not be one of the lucky ones

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: March 16, 2016, 12:22:55 AM »
Slim chance that your facial swelling is due to kidney issues, that's usually one of the last places to bloat up and you'd be experiencing a bunch of other symptoms.

For whatever reason, this is just how you respond to juice--or at least your current cycle.  Switch the drugs up and see what happens.

Just like some are able to run plenty of juice and still have a lean face, others will get moonface even on low amounts.  Genetics, plain and simple...you might not be one of the lucky ones

You just spoiled everything.

So much for putting the fear of dialysis in an aspiring bber.  ::)

Tennisballz

• Getbig IV
  • You CANNOT be serious!
« Reply #34 on: March 16, 2016, 10:36:35 AM »
Yeah were there several duration where I went 2-3 weeks with gear and still letro daily, 1-2 hours of cardio daily, 2 gallons+ water an facial swelling was still prominent.

I think you should post a pic of your face.  We will evaluate the severity of the bloat and then we can make suggestions.

Disco187

• Getbig IV
  • "Fuck Ordinary"
« Reply #35 on: March 16, 2016, 11:06:05 AM »
Hey thanks for the reply, that's useful info and I don't use any recreational drugs and never  have.

How much test do you use for that letro dose if yiu don't mind me asking?

I run three cc's of sustanon so that would be a bit over 750 cause i tend to over draw a bit.  and two letro pills spaced out a wk seam to be doing the trick.

I take 3 pills a wk when doing over a gram.

I tried 2 grams and did a letro pill every other day but honestly i did not like the look at all the 2 grams of test was giving my face or my physique . I was big as fuck but bloated all over and swetty all the time.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #36 on: March 16, 2016, 11:41:06 AM »
I think you should post a pic of your face.  We will evaluate the severity of the bloat and then we can make suggestions.

Yes this will be productive and helpful.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #37 on: March 16, 2016, 11:52:31 AM »
Hey guys my cheeks are puffy and bloated but my joints are sore like my wrists and elbows because I'm also on 2.5mg pharma 2.5 letro ed with 750mg test a week , I'm cutting doing 2 hours of cardio daily, lifting 5 times a week, gallon of water a day, 2500 calories a day, low sodiunm, and under 200 carbs.

How can this be happening? Has this happend to you? It can't  be carbs considering there's millions of 130 pound soaking wet teenage girls eating McDonald's daily along with a whole packet of oreos/doritoes along with whateverelse junk and fast food they eat daily or something equivalent to that.

And I'm 230lbs with visible abs depleting my glycogen stores on a daily basis with all the training down yet my faced is bloated.
WELCOME TO THE THUNDERDOME FUCKFACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #38 on: March 16, 2016, 02:43:22 PM »
It could even be the letrozole causing the water retention.

1000MGTRENED

• Getbig II
« Reply #39 on: March 16, 2016, 04:15:24 PM »

For whatever reason, this is just how you respond to juice--or at least your current cycle.  Switch the drugs up and see what happens.

Just like some are able to run plenty of juice and still have a lean face, others will get moonface even on low amounts.  Genetics, plain and simple...you might not be one of the lucky ones
I have no swelling in my legs I can see my ankles perfectly fine, i just have puffy swelled cheeks and sometimes puffy fingers but I guess your right it just is the test e and genetics. Sigh

Anyways Thank you so much for your informative reply,

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #40 on: March 16, 2016, 04:17:47 PM »
I have no swelling in my legs I can see my ankles perfectly fine, i just have puffy swelled cheeks and sometimes puffy fingers but I guess your right it just is the test e and genetics. Sigh

Anyways Thank you so much for your informative reply,
Your screen name screams retard!

1000MGTRENED

• Getbig II
« Reply #41 on: March 18, 2016, 12:53:00 PM »
bump

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #42 on: March 18, 2016, 01:09:30 PM »