Author Topic: tomorrow Rubio will revealed as either a Hero or a Fraud  (Read 395 times)

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
tomorrow Rubio will revealed as either a Hero or a Fraud
« on: March 15, 2016, 01:18:13 PM »
hes gonna lose florida tonight. as of right now, he is SINGLE-HANDEDLY allowing TRUMP to win. for all the terrible things he has said about TRUMP, he is-more than any other one person- responsible for TRUMP's massive delegate lead.

by this time tomo he will have either thrown himself on the grenade for his party/country by bowing out of the race, validating everything he has said thus far and be praised as a selfless hero and man of integrity, or he will be forever know as the man responsible for TRUMP winning the nomination.

the entire course of history currently rests on the personal integrity of one single man.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Re: tomorrow Rubio will revealed as either a Hero or a Fraud
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2016, 01:34:56 PM »
Meh.  You could say the same thing about Cruz and Kasich.  The fact all three failed to get behind one so it could be a one-on-one matchup is a result of all three letting opportunism interfere with the bigger picture.

If the polls are right, Trump wins Florida, Kasich wins Ohio, they share delegates in Illinois and NC, and we stay on course for a brokered/contested convention.   

avxo

• Getbig V
  • Iron Pumping University Math Professor
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2016, 02:00:58 PM »
hes gonna lose florida tonight. as of right now, he is SINGLE-HANDEDLY allowing TRUMP to win. for all the terrible things he has said about TRUMP, he is-more than any other one person- responsible for TRUMP's massive delegate lead.

No he's not. The people who cast their votes for Trump are responsible for Trump's delegate lead. People like John McGraw.

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2016, 02:03:35 PM »
Meh.  You could say the same thing about Cruz and Kasich.  The fact all three failed to get behind one so it could be a one-on-one matchup is a result of all three letting opportunism interfere with the bigger picture.

If the polls are right, Trump wins Florida, Kasich wins Ohio, they share delegates in Illinois and NC, and we stay on course for a brokered/contested convention.   

not even close. Cruz has been the only one with a path to the nomination other than TRUMP for a while now..thats is common knowledge at this point, and it is also universally accepted that neither Rubio nor Katshit have any feasible path whatsoever (other than the brokered convention nonsense). if Rubio had dropped out after his super Tuesday disaster, Cruz would have likely won almost every state since. even if he wins Florida, he wont be able to catch TRUMP, or even catch Cruz. he knows this. everyone knows this.
Katshit is a problem too but since 1.he has virtually no supporters and 2.they probably wont got to Cruz anyway, it doesn't matter as much that he is the delusional egotistical guy hanging around.
the Cruz-Rubio vote split is THE ONLY THING translating to TRUMP's continues winning.

the next 24 hours determine Rubio's legacy.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2016, 02:23:05 PM »
not even close. Cruz has been the only one with a path to the nomination other than TRUMP for a while now..thats is common knowledge at this point, and it is also universally accepted that neither Rubio nor Katshit have any feasible path whatsoever (other than the brokered convention nonsense). if Rubio had dropped out after his super Tuesday disaster, Cruz would have likely won almost every state since. even if he wins Florida, he wont be able to catch TRUMP, or even catch Cruz. he knows this. everyone knows this.
Katshit is a problem too but since 1.he has virtually no supporters and 2.they probably wont got to Cruz anyway, it doesn't matter as much that he is the delusional egotistical guy hanging around.
the Cruz-Rubio vote split is THE ONLY THING translating to TRUMP's continues winning.

the next 24 hours determine Rubio's legacy.

I don't agree.  Cruz was failing pretty badly in many states before Super Tuesday and Rubio was polling very well.  The only person who never had a snowball's chance was Kasich.  Since Super Tuesday, the bottom has dropped out for Rubio.  I understand why all three of them have stayed in the race, but they are failing to do what is best for the greater good (defeating Trump). 

There are not enough winner take all states left for Trump or Cruz to get to 1237 if we still have a four-person field, so I don't think it's accurate to say Cruz has a path to the nomination.  He does if Kasich and Rubio quit, but they're not quitting. 

I don't give any of those guys any credit for how this is going down.  And I blame them all, including Jeb, etc. for spending so much time and money attacking people other than Trump.

Plus they lacked the stones to say during the debate they would not support Trump if he was the nominee.     

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2016, 02:35:30 PM »
I don't agree.  Cruz was failing pretty badly in many states before Super Tuesday and Rubio was polling very well.  The only person who never had a snowball's chance was Kasich.  Since Super Tuesday, the bottom has dropped out for Rubio.  I understand why all three of them have stayed in the race, but they are failing to do what is best for the greater good (defeating Trump). 

There are not enough winner take all states left for Trump or Cruz to get to 1237 if we still have a four-person field, so I don't think it's accurate to say Cruz has a path to the nomination.  He does if Kasich and Rubio quit, but they're not quitting. 

I don't give any of those guys any credit for how this is going down.  And I blame them all, including Jeb, etc. for spending so much time and money attacking people other than Trump.

Plus they lacked the stones to say during the debate they would not support Trump if he was the nominee.     

that's exactly my point, if the field stays at 4, the vote is split and TRUMP walks away with it. the only one who is close enough in delegates to TRUMP is Cruz, who has also won 7-8 states. the other two have zero chance at catching TRUMP, it is mathematically impossible. they are simply acting as spoilers for Cruz and handing the nomination to TRUMP, this is indisputable. this is clearly the consensus assessment of the current situation. Rubio talks all day about the dangers of TRUMP, yet he is responsible more than anyone for handing him victory, just due to ego.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: March 15, 2016, 02:42:52 PM »
that's exactly my point, if the field stays at 4, the vote is split and TRUMP walks away with it. the only one who is close enough in delegates to TRUMP is Cruz, who has also won 7-8 states. the other two have zero chance at catching TRUMP, it is mathematically impossible. they are simply acting as spoilers for Cruz and handing the nomination to TRUMP, this is indisputable. this is clearly the consensus assessment of the current situation. Rubio talks all day about the dangers of TRUMP, yet he is responsible more than anyone for handing him victory, just due to ego.

You make a reasonable argument that Cruz could get to 1237 in a two-person race with Trump. 

Regarding being spoilers, that's exactly what Kasich and Rubio will be doing if they stay in after today, although both of them have a chance to be the nominee if they keep Trump from getting to 1237.  That's their goal.  From that standpoint, it's not necessarily about ego, but about trying to be the nominee. 

I really hate where things stand right now.   

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #7 on: March 15, 2016, 03:29:42 PM »
i know everyone says kasich wins ohio today... but I still think trump might do it.  Rush said MANY dems are voting repub - which means they're crossing over to vote FOR or AGAINST trump.

If 2/3 of the crossovers choose Trump, then trump wins.  And I think since Kasich has been their gov, they'd already be repubs if they already preferred him.

Kasich is for the RINO base.  Trump is for the crazy.