Author Topic: Trump: There will be riots if I’m denied nomination  (Read 229 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Trump: There will be riots if I’m denied nomination
« on: March 16, 2016, 08:46:46 AM »
Donald Trump warned Wednesday that “riots” would break out if the GOP tries to deny him the Republican Party’s nomination.

“I think we’ll win before getting to the convention. And if we’re 20 votes short or if we’re 100 short and we’re at 1,100 and somebody else is at 500 or 400 … I don’t think you can say that we don’t get it automatically,” he told CNN.

“I think you’d have riots,” he added. “I’m representing … many, many millions of people, in many cases first-time voters.

“I wouldn’t lead it, but I think bad things would happen,” the tycoon noted.

“The really big story is how many people are voting in these primaries,” he said. “If you just disenfranchise these people, I think you would have problems like you’ve never seen before.”

Trump mentioned a hypothetical scenario in which he’d go to the Cleveland convention in July with about 1,000 delegates and a rival would show up with 500.

He said he believes he’ll capture the nomination before the convention and said he couldn’t imagine failing to get the party’s nod virtually “automatically” in such a scenario.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
Re: Trump: There will be riots if I’m denied nomination
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2016, 12:38:49 PM »
He's wrong 100%.  The GOP leaders are working with the big money donors to make sure this doesn't happen and never gets the nomination no matter how many delegates he ends up with.  I wouldn't be shocked if some election vote fixing starts happening to bump Cruz up.  It's going to be shady and ugly.