Author Topic: Anti-Trump Groups Threaten ‘Largest Civil Disobedience Action of the Century’  (Read 2408 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
There's one thing that Trump can do to secure the nomination. Call for a tax revolt. Nothing would stop that.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Too bad they're too stupid to know what they're even protesting about..

well, trump said there will riots if they don't pick him.   sounds like both sides are a bunch of whiny b***hes on this one.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
well, trump said there will riots if they don't pick him.   sounds like both sides are a bunch of whiny b***hes on this one.

The protester's aren't whining. They just don't know any better.

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem

no, he said-when asked- that if he get the most delegates and states by far, and if they try to steal it from him at the convention, there would probably be riots. and hes right

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Too bad they're too stupid to know what they're even protesting about..

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/03/16/anti-trump-groups-threaten-largest-civil-disobedience-action-of-the-century/

Seems like the type of crowd where you'd fit in perfectly.  Likely even be their leader.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Seems like the type of crowd where you'd fit in perfectly.  Likely even be their leader.

maybe he "likes some of their ideas"  ???

no, he said-when asked- that if he get the most delegates and states by far, and if they try to steal it from him at the convention, there would probably be riots. and hes right

He's instigating.  He has a major platform and millions of followers.  When his words are "there will be riots", he is using his power to help create them.

I hate it when people with massive followings keep suggesting violence, talking about how people need punched, how he'll pay legal bills, how there will be riots... THEN they act all innocent when violence connected to them happens.

Just own it.

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
maybe he "likes some of their ideas"  ???

He's instigating.  He has a major platform and millions of followers.  When his words are "there will be riots", he is using his power to help create them.

I hate it when people with massive followings keep suggesting violence, talking about how people need punched, how he'll pay legal bills, how there will be riots... THEN they act all innocent when violence connected to them happens.

Just own it.

no, because it is the media deliberately trying to misrepresent things to make him look sinister. like him or not, its wrong.

the reality:
prompted by a storm of establishment figures throwing every idea under the sun out there to stop TRUMP including for example 1.mitt Romney could swoop in and 2. lets parachute in paul ryan (lol), every media figure is asking TRUMP 'what if at the convention you are far and away the winner, but they try some kind of tactic to give someone else the nomination?' TRUMP: if they try to steal it, it will be very bad, I think there would be riots'

the media narrative:
 OMGZ did you hear TRUMP?? he said 'if I don't win the nomination, I will instruct my KKK minions to riot in the streets! threat threat threat!!'

see? big difference

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)

I heard him say something like if he had a 100 delegate lead. 

Regardless, his comments are reckless. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Regardless, his comments are reckless. 

Yep.  him saying "i merely said there's be riots, I didn't instruct anyone" is weak...

Last week, he promised to pay legal bills if someone punched a protester, and sure enough, someone did.  This week he says there will be riots if they screw him - Yes, reckless is the word.  We don't want a president with judgment that poor.

youandme

• Getbig V
Then Trump will counter and make the largest welfare cuts in history after he is elected.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Then Trump will counter and make the largest welfare cuts in history after he is elected.

I doubt it.  Trump was the one who said last summer that we have to take in syrian refugees because it's the humanitarian thing to do.  Trump has said everyone in the US should have healthcare covered - and the govt should pay for it.

Trump is more welfare friendly than we realize.  He is NOT a cut throat prick who will kick people off welfare.