Author Topic: Cruise or..?  (Read 7155 times)

Gainsi

• Getbig III
  • Trensform
Re: Cruise or..?
« Reply #25 on: March 18, 2016, 10:28:38 PM »
Recs do not only take progress away, they might get your life away combined with AAS.

Good progress but you should do bloods and cruise from time to time. I am not such a fan of constant AAS blast atleast its not my thing.

Yeah but next day or two you feel off in the gym, lack of strength etc. Also some recs make your body release so much cortisol, really high levels. But yeah, I don't feel confortable blasting for long times either because i get sorta paranoid about my health

holy shit, this was after 4 years training? how can you continue doing something with ZERO results for FOUR years :D
you should have gotten the eating and training part down way before the AAS though, especially the xxx grams of tren a week run you had in the past...

however still come a look way, good job on that (no good job on the dosages though lol)

i got on AAS 2.5 years into lifting and i already felt like i was fucking huge back then  ;D
started lifting at 120lbs 5'8, was 180lbs when i started AAS though lol (but fat as fuck compared to now, however i could always see some abs in good lighting :D)

Yeah i was training to be light and fit for competitive tennis and ice hockey haha so my mental state wasn't yet at the point where i noticed muscular physiques. I didn't know much about bodybuilding and strength training.

I had that same physique when i first started as a mid teen many years ago. Trained natural for ten long ass years and didnt see any results was soooooooooo frustrting.

Keep blasting bro .  Im a true believer of longs ass cycles.  Unless you have a specific health problem.

These short cycles people do yo yoing the shit outta there bodies drives me fucking nuts.  also now that i see your physique your choice of compounds makes a lil more sense.

Yeah if you barely see results on steroids, as a natty you will want to rip your face off because of how slow things can become. I feel like short cycles aren't long enough to add tissue.

THIS

blast til you hit your goal and then cruise thereafter is my plan

What's a nice cruise dose for me? I was thinking 300mg maybe. Bostin a while back told me to cruise on 500 lmfao

gainsi are you my secret brother? hehe
left pic is before lifting, right pic is lifting for two years natty
(that was actually at the end of a long ass cut i did before hopping on my first cycle, lost 30lbs or so)
i also got fat as fuck a couple times in between each pics
lol looking back now i had absolutely no foundation for AAS... however i had goals and i had the knowledge to not fuck up...

3rd pic is from last week (see my thread, posted updates).. thats around 6 years from the first pic

theres no such thing as a hardgainer imo. its all hormonal. all. it just needs the right cocktail of drugs, food and training (which are all extremely individual things though, everyone responds differently but everyone responds)

Hahaha omg we look alike in the first pic even the right nipple LOL
LEFT PIC IS 2 YEAR NATTY??? WTF LOL you look bigger than i am now naturally god dammit! Fkn nice lol i'm really mirin lmfao. But tbh it looks like you built a really nice foundation. In all your pics you look lean and have abs. 3rd pic you look absolutely insane. I will give high test a shot again, 750-1000 and see where i get to. I was contemplating on adding deca instead of eq but it's too much imo in terms on water retention, i will look bad. Test eq sounds better 1:1 750/750 or 1000/750 test/eq. Will also be easier for me to eat food

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #26 on: March 19, 2016, 02:10:56 AM »

Hahaha omg we look alike in the first pic even the right nipple LOL
LEFT PIC IS 2 YEAR NATTY??? WTF LOL you look bigger than i am now naturally god dammit! Fkn nice lol i'm really mirin lmfao. But tbh it looks like you built a really nice foundation. In all your pics you look lean and have abs. 3rd pic you look absolutely insane. I will give high test a shot again, 750-1000 and see where i get to. I was contemplating on adding deca instead of eq but it's too much imo in terms on water retention, i will look bad. Test eq sounds better 1:1 750/750 or 1000/750 test/eq. Will also be easier for me to eat food

lmao yeah i always got these kind of soft puffy nips since i was a kid, however never had any gyno issues at all luckily...

however you had hair on your stomach in the before pic, i didnt even have a single facial hair before touching AAS  ;D (and i actually just started being able to grow a normal beard when i started to blast and cruise, so there mustve been something wrong in my body hormonal wise anyway)
what was your deal with tren again? honestly i believe test and tren is the single best combination for everything... not low test either, high test high tren is THE BEST COMBINATION for any purpose... add NPP to that and its some next level shit. this is what i run 80% of the time basically.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #27 on: March 19, 2016, 09:43:22 AM »
@ giansi

most peeps on other roid boards recommend 200 mg of test per week

Gainsi

• Getbig III
  • Trensform
« Reply #28 on: March 19, 2016, 10:22:07 AM »
lmao yeah i always got these kind of soft puffy nips since i was a kid, however never had any gyno issues at all luckily...

however you had hair on your stomach in the before pic, i didnt even have a single facial hair before touching AAS  ;D (and i actually just started being able to grow a normal beard when i started to blast and cruise, so there mustve been something wrong in my body hormonal wise anyway)
what was your deal with tren again? honestly i believe test and tren is the single best combination for everything... not low test either, high test high tren is THE BEST COMBINATION for any purpose... add NPP to that and its some next level shit. this is what i run 80% of the time basically.

I'm from iraq so started growing a beard since I'm like 14 lmfao, i evem have a nice beard in that skinny picture of mine haha.
And yeah, high test high tren is literally a stack you can't go wrong with. Any bodybuilder would blow up on that. Thing is, higher your test with any nandrolone compound, more side effects you will be prone too. The one exception is limp doodle on deca or npp with low test.

Gainsi

• Getbig III
  • Trensform
« Reply #29 on: March 19, 2016, 10:23:45 AM »
@ giansi

most peeps on other roid boards recommend 200 mg of test per week

Monday that passed, i upped my test to 300 as i thought id be cruising 2 weeks from now. Getting much better sex drive already!

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: March 19, 2016, 02:08:12 PM »
U need to get to where u can handle test at all mgs. This is why they say first cycle is test only. But look bro run the test at 300 for a while creep it up over time for a goddamn year get to where u know what a gram a week does and get to where u can manage with a gram a week then u can use in between like 750 with 600 deca then, Fucking 300 week with tren and so and so high test low test I can use only test and achieve all goals if I wanna be lean I use what don't bloat me depending on the ester. If u can't run test u can't be a bodybuilder

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: March 19, 2016, 02:12:48 PM »
Not necessarily a year if u want to cycle on and off and all that shit which is twice as hard. But learn to use testosterone completely then the other shit is just additives that will.enhance what you are already doing. Which is essentially what test does for nattys. But as a juicer u have the responsibility to be able to handle the basics

Gainsi

• Getbig III
  • Trensform
« Reply #32 on: March 19, 2016, 08:30:24 PM »
I have ran test at 1g, i exploded and got insanely strong. Gunna do it again and take all you guys advice and stay consistent this time, 300-350mg Monday Wednesday Friday, let's get huge! 1g test 750 eq gunma be a killer. Ever since i upped eq to 750 i feel like a god damn horse. Starting monday doing my first injection of 300-350mg test e.
And hey guys, you think i should pitch out eq for deca? I like it much more than deca because it has 0 bloat and actually makes me look good.
Also have some blue hearts dbol from March Pharmaceuticals, 500 pills of 10mg each, should i pitch some in till test hits me? Been on anadrol for nearly 4 weeks, gunna push it for another 2. Was thinking maybe monday starting test with 20-30mg dbol for 4 weeks. I am using tudca, have 100g of this stuff.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #33 on: March 20, 2016, 01:45:15 AM »
I have ran test at 1g, i exploded and got insanely strong. Gunna do it again and take all you guys advice and stay consistent this time, 300-350mg Monday Wednesday Friday, let's get huge! 1g test 750 eq gunma be a killer. Ever since i upped eq to 750 i feel like a god damn horse. Starting monday doing my first injection of 300-350mg test e.
And hey guys, you think i should pitch out eq for deca? I like it much more than deca because it has 0 bloat and actually makes me look good.
Also have some blue hearts dbol from March Pharmaceuticals, 500 pills of 10mg each, should i pitch some in till test hits me? Been on anadrol for nearly 4 weeks, gunna push it for another 2. Was thinking maybe monday starting test with 20-30mg dbol for 4 weeks. I am using tudca, have 100g of this stuff.

lol  :D

if youre still on anadrol for 2 weeks then no need for the dbol imo.. test E kicks in within a week anyway, dont worry.

im not a fan of EQ. its the only AAS that gave me wicked headaches, nosebleeds and anxiety and that at low dosages too.

never ran deca but if it bloats you the bad way what about NPP? i LOVE npp, never had any bad kind of water retention from it...

Gainsi

• Getbig III
  • Trensform
« Reply #34 on: March 20, 2016, 02:52:46 AM »
lol  :D

if youre still on anadrol for 2 weeks then no need for the dbol imo.. test E kicks in within a week anyway, dont worry.

im not a fan of EQ. its the only AAS that gave me wicked headaches, nosebleeds and anxiety and that at low dosages too.

never ran deca but if it bloats you the bad way what about NPP? i LOVE npp, never had any bad kind of water retention from it...

Gunna do 125/150 anadrol than on last 2 weeks than xD
And perfect! Should i do 900 or 975 or 1050 test E (300, 325 or 350)? I am shooting up 3x a week. I never get the headaches. Only time i do is when i stand up fast and my head feels like bursting for 30 seconds. Why does eq fk with you so much? From hematocrit? I could swear eq gives me heart pain from high rbc. I havn't donated blood since day 1. I'm a lazy fk and imma end up dying if I don't i will go do that monday!
Well I can't tell if the deca, the test or the combo of both bloated me up. It was more facial puffiness. I am currently running npp and im loving it! Bout to go on my 8th vial of npp shooting up 100 ed  ;D low test high npp is good combo if u r lean enough and have enough muscle, it's more of a look good stack imho

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #35 on: March 20, 2016, 06:06:05 AM »
if its 150 test more or less doesnt matter
id just run 300 eod, if u inject 3x a week then just hit 350

i dunno if its RBC/hematocrit that fucks you so much with EQ... but i assume. it just makes your blood thick as hell or increases blood volume. never had bloodwork on EQ since i only ran it once. had headaches every time i layed down to sleep and every time i got up or moved fast, even after taking a shit lol
just a shitty AAS imo.

Gainsi

• Getbig III
  • Trensform
« Reply #36 on: March 20, 2016, 01:46:39 PM »
if its 150 test more or less doesnt matter
id just run 300 eod, if u inject 3x a week then just hit 350

i dunno if its RBC/hematocrit that fucks you so much with EQ... but i assume. it just makes your blood thick as hell or increases blood volume. never had bloodwork on EQ since i only ran it once. had headaches every time i layed down to sleep and every time i got up or moved fast, even after taking a shit lol
just a shitty AAS imo.

Yeah i guess you are right haha, if i do think about it, i kind of do get the headaches too but my bp is perfect. My heart rate is high probably from high RBC. I like EQ because of the look it gives me and added hunger. Been on it for a while now and it only gets better. When i hit 1050mg, shit will get real on it. Started at 450, went to 600 and now 750. The higher i go, the better i look. Better eat more than less and that's what EQ does to me. It's like saying tren has sides insomnia, mind fk, etc. People still love to run it because in the end it's all worth it. The longer you run it, the better you look. The higher you run it, the better and freakier you look. EQ TO ME is the same! Seriously, been on it for nearly 20 weeks, and amazing progress for such a mild compound. Maybe the headaches, the high rbc, fucked lipids (which tren does to a much worse degree), but if you manage to find it in you to handle it, i personally think it's worth it. Just need to give it enough time, and patience. Wouldn't hurt to give it a shot, it's a look that you might adore and never find out about because of disregarding too fast. And most of the issues can be fixed by donating blood. But I can't wait to see what test does, i just hope I don't look like a fat slob on it from the crazy water retention it gives or regret not adding deca with it as well. My goal is to add 10 pounds of muscle before summer. This is impossible but i really want to make it happen. With AAS alone it will be fucking hard, i am only using 5units of generic growth now. I might increase it back to 10 if i can crap money out haha. I'm on npp now and getting tired of the everyday injections, and i stop feeling it work past week 6. After that it's just a look haha.
I always wonder, what difference would i see between running low test and very high deca 900-1g vs no deca and high test 900-1g. Any of you know? To me test has more sides, but it's more potent and seems to be a dirtier compound in terms of look. Deca seems to be cleaner water (more of it in the muscle), cleaner look, but less strength. Anyone?

Gainsi

• Getbig III
  • Trensform
« Reply #37 on: March 21, 2016, 01:08:10 AM »
So far this is what's up: (12.5mg asin ed and 1mg caber a week and 5iu gh all the time did 10units first 2 months)

Week 1-10:

600 test e
450 deca
450 eq

Week 11-19 (did a mini cut and started bulking again also added 50 t3 and lowered it to 25 when bulk started again)

150 test e bumped to 300 week 19
700 npp
600 eq bumped to 750 week 18

Week 16-19

50/50/75/100mg anadrol going for another 2 weeks at 125/150

Now for week 20+ i was thinking instead of going too high on test 1050mg i could make use of other compounds and maybe do:

750 test e
750 deca
750 eq

Or if you guys think it's too much for me

1050 test e
750 eq

Also should i keep running adrol for another 2 weeks or switch for dbol @30-40mg for another 4 weeks?

Thanks again guys really trying to pack as much muscle as i can before going on vacation!

Gainsi

• Getbig III
  • Trensform
« Reply #38 on: March 21, 2016, 07:10:19 PM »
Sorry for bothering u guys with this but any input on the cycle?

triggerhappy

• Getbig II
« Reply #39 on: March 21, 2016, 08:52:56 PM »
1g test
700 npp
50mcg t3 if you are prone to gaining fat. If not I wouldn't worry about it.

Run that for 20 weeks

I personally wouldn't bother with generic Gh which is what I assume you are running? Better off with 2iu of pharma

Gainsi

• Getbig III
  • Trensform
« Reply #40 on: March 21, 2016, 09:05:03 PM »
1g test
700 npp
50mcg t3 if you are prone to gaining fat. If not I wouldn't worry about it.

Run that for 20 weeks

I personally wouldn't bother with generic Gh which is what I assume you are running? Better off with 2iu of pharma

Can i switch NPP for Deca? Tired of running NPP ED that's why so just wondering. I am prone to fat gain, thought T3 hinders gains a bit at dosages higher than 25mcg, i will try 50, thanks for the help :D and yeah i am running generics GH, only pharma gh i know is from 24hreup

triggerhappy

• Getbig II
« Reply #41 on: March 21, 2016, 09:58:58 PM »
Deca will be fine

Qwert II

• Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: March 22, 2016, 03:57:21 AM »
I'd keep it simple if you're running a cycle long term.

1250mg Test E or Cyp
600mg Deca
5iu GH a day
100mcg T4 (T4 seems to work better on GH for me than T3)
1/2 tab femera eod
600mg B6 a day (really helps with Deca)

For longer cycles, I think it's a literal pain in the ass to use short acting compounds & do so many shots. That's why I'd stick to longer esters like E, Cyp & Decanoate.
You could do 500mg test & 300mg deca in one 3cc shot twice a week ( 2 250mg 1cc amps & 1cc UG 300mg test). Much more manageable.

I don't like EQ & think it has more complications & too little in terms of positives to use it again, so I'd drop that.

I also do not like orals long term, so either use it to kick start your cycle for 4 weeks & then stop or just don't bother using them at all.

As for generic GH, not only is pharma too expensive, but they're hard to get & often faked. If you have a good source for generic GH, then you're GTG.

You can also throw in a little humalog in there for post workout meals if you want, but if you're really prone to gaining fat, it may not be for you.

I take a lot of Chromium Picolinate when taking GH, since I don't like using insulin. Not really the same, but it's a nice small added boost.

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: March 22, 2016, 06:59:58 AM »
Can i switch NPP for Deca? Tired of running NPP ED that's why so just wondering. I am prone to fat gain, thought T3 hinders gains a bit at dosages higher than 25mcg, i will try 50, thanks for the help :D and yeah i am running generics GH, only pharma gh i know is from 24hreup
Everybody is prone to fat gain adjust your diet! And that's alot of gear for u imo. But then again i think everybody takes 2 much.

Gainsi

• Getbig III
  • Trensform
« Reply #44 on: March 22, 2016, 10:49:34 AM »
I'd keep it simple if you're running a cycle long term.

1250mg Test E or Cyp
600mg Deca
5iu GH a day
100mcg T4 (T4 seems to work better on GH for me than T3)
1/2 tab femera eod
600mcg B6 a day (really helps with Deca)

For longer cycles, I think it's a literal pain in the ass to use short acting compounds & do so many shots. That's why I'd stick to longer esters like E, Cyp & Decanoate.
You could do 500mg test & 300mg deca in one 3cc shot twice a week ( 2 250mg 1cc amps & 1cc UG 300mg test). Much more manageable.

I don't like EQ & think it has more complications & too little in terms of positives to use it again, so I'd drop that.

I also do not like orals long term, so either use it to kick start your cycle for 4 weeks & then stop or just don't bother using them at all.

As for generic GH, not only is pharma too expensive, but they're hard to get & often faked. If you have a good source for generic GH, then you're GTG.

You can also throw in a little humalog in there for post workout meals if you want, but if you're really prone to gaining fat, it may not be for you.

I take a lot of Chromium Picolinate when taking GH, since I don't like using insulin. Not really the same, but it's a nice small added boost.

I started 350mg Testosterone Enanthate last night. I want to follow a Monday/Wednesday/Friday protocol. I think 1250mg is a bit too much for me  :'( but I hope zero acne on 1050mg a week!! Already bumping my Testosterone dosage from 150mg to 1050 should have significant changes. I am already scared every second getting anxious of getting side effects haha. I have Raloxfine on hand, antibiotic Doxycline enough for 3 months, Aromasin, and will be taking Cabergoline for another week till NPP clears out my system. Feels so odd to stop Caber haha because I have been taking it straight for over 6 months 0.5mg Monday/Friday.

What complications do you get from EQ?

And sorry for the questions, 100mcg T4 is how much T3 if you compare them together and what does Vitamin B6 and Chromium Pico do?

Yeah generic GH has been working like charm but of course, I would much rather Pharmaceutical. It's very hard to get your hands on growth hornone in Canada.

For AI, I will have to deduce how much I need. Currently been using 12.5mg everynight before bed.

Gainsi

• Getbig III
  • Trensform
« Reply #45 on: March 22, 2016, 10:51:55 AM »
Everybody is prone to fat gain adjust your diet! And that's alot of gear for u imo. But then again i think everybody takes 2 much.

Yeah it is tons of gear lol, wish I wouldn't need so much  :P

triggerhappy

• Getbig II
« Reply #46 on: March 22, 2016, 03:47:02 PM »
acne will happen if you are prone with hormone fluctuation, high e2 or progesterone/prolactin. To combat the hormone fluctuation take vitamin a at 50000iu a day until skin dries out then taper back to 10000iu. Other than that keep your e2 where you are happy

Bulgarian_enforcer

• Getbig III
  • Kill em all...
« Reply #47 on: March 22, 2016, 10:28:51 PM »
I started 350mg Testosterone Enanthate last night. I want to follow a Monday/Wednesday/Friday protocol. I think 1250mg is a bit too much for me  :'( but I hope zero acne on 1050mg a week!! Already bumping my Testosterone dosage from 150mg to 1050 should have significant changes. I am already scared every second getting anxious of getting side effects haha. I have Raloxfine on hand, antibiotic Doxycline enough for 3 months, Aromasin, and will be taking Cabergoline for another week till NPP clears out my system. Feels so odd to stop Caber haha because I have been taking it straight for over 6 months 0.5mg Monday/Friday.

What complications do you get from EQ?

And sorry for the questions, 100mcg T4 is how much T3 if you compare them together and what does Vitamin B6 and Chromium Pico do?

Yeah generic GH has been working like charm but of course, I would much rather Pharmaceutical. It's very hard to get your hands on growth hornone in Canada.

For AI, I will have to deduce how much I need. Currently been using 12.5mg everynight before bed.

I agree that EQ is shite. Run it for 5 months last year, got crazy paranoia and not much gains. i will not run that shit again.