Author Topic: Cruise or..?  (Read 7156 times)

Gainsi

• Getbig III
  • Trensform
Cruise or..?
« on: March 17, 2016, 01:38:16 AM »
Been blasting for nearly 19 weeks now, going for 20. I really am enjoying the gains. Should i keep going? If i do im going 750-1000mg test e instead of 150 and i will drop npp and go for another 3 months.

balzac

• Getbig IV
Re: Cruise or..?
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2016, 04:03:42 AM »
this is the before steroids pic, right ?

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2016, 05:05:03 AM »
Blasting?

Yiu are on a gram a week?  You should get off and train naturally for a while.  Yiur gear must be bunk, not being a dick
you are gay.

Qwert II

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2016, 05:45:48 AM »
Come on guys. Without a before shot, you can't come down on this guy. He may have been 30lbs less & a total hard gainer before the blast.

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2016, 06:34:49 AM »
Come on guys. Without a before shot, you can't come down on this guy. He may have been 30lbs less & a total hard gainer before the blast.

That's true, but a gram of test for 5 months???
you are gay.

Qwert II

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2016, 06:40:05 AM »
That's true, but a gram of test for 5 months???

Makes sense if he was 170lbs before the blast & 200lbs now at that dosage.

Now, if he was 195lbs pre-blast, & 200lbs taking 1g test, then there's a wee bit of a problem.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #6 on: March 17, 2016, 06:54:50 AM »
why stop blasting if youre still gaining (except for health reasons)...?
from your previous posts i assume health does not seem to concern you too much tho ;D

Gainsi

• Getbig III
  • Trensform
« Reply #7 on: March 17, 2016, 10:10:12 AM »
I am a hard gainer :/ results don't come easy for me

Gainsi

• Getbig III
  • Trensform
« Reply #8 on: March 17, 2016, 11:32:05 AM »

Mranabolic

• Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: March 17, 2016, 01:04:37 PM »

This is where u start brother ? Fucking hell u have come long way !! I wont give u shit again...

U made mistake though ! U should first train 1-2 year natural and learn to eat to get gains natty ... Then u add steroid and BOOM!! Fucking jacked !

U start gear very early , that why need all this to be 200 lb

Looking good though ! And props for what u achieved

I suggest u listen ONLY to jizmo , throw pc and mags out !! U will do it

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: March 17, 2016, 01:11:27 PM »
Yes, well done man!!!   Look so much better... Keep blasting away!
you are gay.

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: March 17, 2016, 01:32:38 PM »
nice work... Im not fucking with you, but,, did you even lift in the before pics?? real good gains either way.

Gainsi

• Getbig III
  • Trensform
« Reply #12 on: March 17, 2016, 03:11:11 PM »
This is where u start brother ? Fucking hell u have come long way !! I wont give u shit again...

U made mistake though ! U should first train 1-2 year natural and learn to eat to get gains natty ... Then u add steroid and BOOM!! Fucking jacked !

U start gear very early , that why need all this to be 200 lb

Looking good though ! And props for what u achieved

I suggest u listen ONLY to jizmo , throw pc and mags out !! U will do it

I started at worse, that is 4 years of natural lifting. I didn't know that it took proper diet to grow. I didn't eat, just ate like every kid does. Candy, popcorn at cinema, chips with my dad, mcdies. I thought the less i eat, the more shredded and bigger i become. I started eating one meal a day and i became a twig. Than my friend said, you know you need to eat to grow? Started eating alot and too excessive force feeding good food. And i put on a lot of weight in the first couple months. Than i met a guy, who became a very good friend. Intoduced me to steroids. Didn't know what i was getting myself into. I regret my decision for not starting later and building a solid foundation. You learn from your mistakes, but again it helped me realize so many things i would have maybe never learned

Yes, well done man!!!   Look so much better... Keep blasting away!

I never take proper blood tests for cholesterol, i get very scared haha but again, shouldn't be running steroids so i learn to accept that my health can't ever be 100% when blasting. So i will keep blasting haha but i need to stay consistent. I always use to stop bulk cycles 1/4 way through or half way through. I need a solid year on high test and eq to be able to keep eating big and build tissue

nice work... Im not fucking with you, but,, did you even lift in the before pics?? real good gains either way.

4 years lol, 4x a week, and my father paid me a personal trainer who realized that I wasn't eating properly. I was a lean kid when I didn't overeat. I started when i was 14. First oral turinabol 4 week cycle 40/day at end of 17 yo. First injectable at 18

balzac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: March 17, 2016, 03:20:20 PM »
wow, you really came a long way - didnt know that / still think you can do a bit better on 1 gram test but props for sticking to it over all these years  ;)

Gainsi

• Getbig III
  • Trensform
« Reply #14 on: March 17, 2016, 03:26:42 PM »
For more giggles haha

Gainsi

• Getbig III
  • Trensform
« Reply #15 on: March 17, 2016, 03:28:29 PM »
wow, you really came a long way - didnt know that / still think you can do a bit better on 1 gram test but props for sticking to it over all these years  ;)

Thanks! Means alot to me seriously  ;D  I'm on 150 test 600 eq 700 npp 100 drol now, maybe 1g test will be better

C-BuZz

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: March 17, 2016, 05:55:28 PM »
I am a hard gainer :/ results don't come easy for me

4 years lifting here? So you were 10 when you started lifted & reckon your a hard gainer  ??? What the fuck man, your still a child. Get off this shit immediately before you do any permanent damage to your natural hormones. You idiots condoning this shit for such a young man is really aggravating.

herraisland

• Getbig III
« Reply #17 on: March 17, 2016, 06:25:00 PM »
Never really understood why do people give other people shit when they dont know nothing off the background.. you are doing a good job gainsi.. I was like you when I was 18.. I was so hooked on drugs. Especially amphetamine wich later went to opiates and coke addiction and was 67kg after lifting few years.. but now I'm 108kg :)

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #18 on: March 17, 2016, 08:35:27 PM »
For more giggles haha

what was your height and weight here? and what is your height and weight now?

Gainsi

• Getbig III
  • Trensform
« Reply #19 on: March 17, 2016, 09:08:13 PM »
what was your height and weight here? and what is your height and weight now?

105 pounds around 6 feet 17 years old, now i am 215 6'1 20 years old

Never really understood why do people give other people shit when they dont know nothing off the background.. you are doing a good job gainsi.. I was like you when I was 18.. I was so hooked on drugs. Especially amphetamine wich later went to opiates and coke addiction and was 67kg after lifting few years.. but now I'm 108kg :)

I use to party too much so was involved in recreational drugs. But these should not be combined with steroid use, most definitely not orals. They took alot of progress away from me. Now i am focused on my goal and don't mess with drugs

Bulgarian_enforcer

• Getbig III
  • Kill em all...
« Reply #20 on: March 17, 2016, 10:42:33 PM »
105 pounds around 6 feet 17 years old, now i am 215 6'1 20 years old

I use to party too much so was involved in recreational drugs. But these should not be combined with steroid use, most definitely not orals. They took alot of progress away from me. Now i am focused on my goal and don't mess with drugs

Recs do not only take progress away, they might get your life away combined with AAS.

Good progress but you should do bloods and cruise from time to time. I am not such a fan of constant AAS blast atleast its not my thing.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #21 on: March 18, 2016, 12:23:44 AM »
holy shit, this was after 4 years training? how can you continue doing something with ZERO results for FOUR years :D
you should have gotten the eating and training part down way before the AAS though, especially the xxx grams of tren a week run you had in the past...

however still come a look way, good job on that (no good job on the dosages though lol)

i got on AAS 2.5 years into lifting and i already felt like i was fucking huge back then  ;D
started lifting at 120lbs 5'8, was 180lbs when i started AAS though lol (but fat as fuck compared to now, however i could always see some abs in good lighting :D)

Disco187

• Getbig IV
  • "Fuck Ordinary"
« Reply #22 on: March 18, 2016, 06:23:27 AM »
I had that same physique when i first started as a mid teen many years ago. Trained natural for ten long ass years and didnt see any results was soooooooooo frustrting.

Keep blasting bro .  Im a true believer of longs ass cycles.  Unless you have a specific health problem.

These short cycles people do yo yoing the shit outta there bodies drives me fucking nuts.  also now that i see your physique your choice of compounds makes a lil more sense.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #23 on: March 18, 2016, 08:33:06 AM »
I had that same physique when i first started as a mid teen many years ago. Trained natural for ten long ass years and didnt see any results was soooooooooo frustrting.

Keep blasting bro .  Im a true believer of longs ass cycles.  Unless you have a specific health problem.

These short cycles people do yo yoing the shit outta there bodies drives me fucking nuts.  also now that i see your physique your choice of compounds makes a lil more sense.

THIS

blast til you hit your goal and then cruise thereafter is my plan

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #24 on: March 18, 2016, 03:58:41 PM »

gainsi are you my secret brother? hehe
left pic is before lifting, right pic is lifting for two years natty
(that was actually at the end of a long ass cut i did before hopping on my first cycle, lost 30lbs or so)
i also got fat as fuck a couple times in between each pics
lol looking back now i had absolutely no foundation for AAS... however i had goals and i had the knowledge to not fuck up...

3rd pic is from last week (see my thread, posted updates).. thats around 6 years from the first pic

theres no such thing as a hardgainer imo. its all hormonal. all. it just needs the right cocktail of drugs, food and training (which are all extremely individual things though, everyone responds differently but everyone responds)