Author Topic: Republican First and Human Being a Distant Second?  (Read 877 times)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Republican First and Human Being a Distant Second?
« on: March 18, 2016, 10:07:37 AM »
Do you just give up all personal integrity and standards when you become a Republican

I saw Bobby Jindal on MSNBC a day or so ago.

They played a clip of his comments about Trump from last year and asked if he still believe them to be true and he said yes.  They then asked him if he intends to support the nominee if it's Trump and he also said yes?

Bobby Jindal pulled no punches against Donald Trump on Thursday, raining down a deluge of criticisms on the current Republican leader in the polls, calling him "a narcissist," "an egomaniac," "non-serious," "substance-free," "insecure," "weak," "shallow," "unstable," among other knocks.

"Donald Trump is for Donald Trump. He believes in nothing other than himself. He's not for anything, he's not against anything," the governor of Louisiana and Republican presidential candidate told a gathering at the National Press Club in Washington. "Donald Trump is a narcissist and he's an egomaniac. That may sound like a serious charge to make, but everyone knows it to be true."

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2015/09/bobby-jindal-donald-trump-narcissist-2016-213490#ixzz43H4mgd3S

Lindsey Graham is now fundraising for Ted Cruz after saying the choice between Trump and Cruz is a choice between being shot and poisoned.   I assume he chose the poison?

He also said this

“If you killed Ted Cruz on the floor of the Senate and the trial was in the Senate, nobody could convict you,” Graham had said.

He later said, “When I joked about killing my distinguished colleague, that didn’t mean I was opposed to him becoming president.”

http://nypost.com/2016/03/17/ted-cruz-hater-lindsey-graham-endorses-ted-cruz/

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
Re: Republican First and Human Being a Distant Second?
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2016, 02:57:43 PM »
The problem the GOP has is all the people that are speaking out within the party have no people power. Jindal was another Rubio type that was supposed to re-brand the party. He just wasn't that guy and got a leg up for being ethnic within the GOP. You need talent and brains also.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2016, 03:09:47 PM »
The problem the GOP has is all the people that are speaking out within the party have no people power. Jindal was another Rubio type that was supposed to re-brand the party. He just wasn't that guy and got a leg up for being ethnic within the GOP. You need talent and brains also.

What does that have to do with the original post?

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2016, 09:20:03 PM »
...that Jindal has no political power to effectively criticize Trump.

That is the short version for those that lack reading comprehension....

::)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2016, 12:37:19 AM »
jindal's problem is that he's creepy as fck.  it's that simple.  he slinks when he walks.  he gives crazy eyes all the time.  he gazes too long. his cheekbones are never relaxed.

he's just plain creepy - nothing to do with race.  He just acts like someone who would be way more comfy at a desk or working from home.  creepy and awkward and wasn't as brilliant as everyone thought.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2016, 12:29:08 PM »
...that Jindal has no political power to effectively criticize Trump.

That is the short version for those that lack reading comprehension....

::)

That's because he's a flake.  Nothing else.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #6 on: March 20, 2016, 05:57:37 PM »
That's because he's a flake.  Nothing else.

Btw, SP, I mention this because you said "You need talent and brains also."   The only thing brains and talent could do for someone like Jindal or Graham, is make him even more dangerous than he already is.  Let's count our blessings.