Author Topic: Utah today:Over 14,000 people 7 mile long line came out to see Bernie  (Read 1128 times)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Still drawing those huge crowds.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Re: Utah today:Over 14,000 people 7 mile long line came out to see Bernie
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2016, 06:11:18 PM »
Just like Ron Paul.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2016, 06:13:23 PM »
Just like Ron Paul.
No, Paul did not have that kind of support at all.  How many states did Paul win?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2016, 06:17:00 PM »
No, Paul did not have that kind of support at all.  How many states did Paul win?

Ron Paul drew large crowds, which did not translate into votes.  He didn't win any states.  At the end of the day, Sanders will be just as successful as Paul when it comes to winning his party's nomination.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2016, 08:28:08 PM »
It's true that Paul didn't draw those kind of crowds. His crowds were more sopisticated and most had jobs and weren't looking for hand outs.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2016, 09:11:15 PM »
TA, do you realize that your entire political commentary revolves around your perception of how popular a candidate is in an attempt to be on the eventual winning side? A kingmaker you ain't.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: March 18, 2016, 09:33:07 PM »
TA, do you realize that your entire political commentary revolves around your perception of how popular a candidate is in an attempt to be on the eventual winning side? A kingmaker you ain't.
Clinton only won the states she did out of "popularity".  The morons who vote for her have no clue of her positions and how corrupt she is.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: March 18, 2016, 09:49:50 PM »
I thought you were voting Trump? Did the bad news cycle today scare you off of that? Haha.

Gotta hand it to Bernie. Saw a video of him in the early 90s suggesting that congress work for 35k a year like the Mexican congress...since NAFTA was going through and that was going to happen to the USA worker. Too bad he's been jobbed out by the Clintons his entire career. I will admit that he and Ron Paul were doing the deal when nobody was watching them but their constituents.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #8 on: March 18, 2016, 10:28:25 PM »
I thought you were voting Trump? Did the bad news cycle today scare you off of that? Haha.

Gotta hand it to Bernie. Saw a video of him in the early 90s suggesting that congress work for 35k a year like the Mexican congress...since NAFTA was going through and that was going to happen to the USA worker. Too bad he's been jobbed out by the Clintons his entire career. I will admit that he and Ron Paul were doing the deal when nobody was watching them but their constituents.

Bernie is the best.  Ron Paul, while I disagreed with many of his positions certainly commands respect for consistency and honesty.  Too bad his son turns out to be a typical Washington douche.  Rand should have stayed true to his Libertarian views and not been swayed by polls and the GOP media.  It may not have played out for him this year, but 4 years down the road?  Who knows.  He had a chance to be the conservative/libertarian Bernie.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #9 on: March 19, 2016, 12:35:30 AM »
if clinton gets indicted - and her guilty ass should - bernie has a good chance at winning nomination.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #10 on: March 20, 2016, 09:44:51 AM »
if clinton gets indicted - and her guilty ass should - bernie has a good chance at winning nomination.

Bernie is a corpse at this point.  His campaign is over but he just doesn't realize it.

That lying felon Hitlery Cuntin will be the Democunt nominee and the Obama "Justice" Department will make sure that there is no indictment

Corruption reigns in the Obozo administration.