Author Topic: Trump protesters block streets in Fountain Hills  (Read 1078 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Trump protesters block streets in Fountain Hills
« on: March 19, 2016, 12:20:54 PM »
Enjoy your protest - but don't block the roads, jerkoffs.  People are trying to get to work.

Tucson News Now
PHOENIX (KPHO/KTVK) - Trump protesters were blocking vehicles leading into Fountain Hills in advance of Donald Trump’s campaign stop Saturday morning.Maricopa County sheriff's deputies were seen directing tow trucks to start hauling the violators away.Arizona Department of Public Safety troopers pulled up to assist deputies at Shea Boulevard and State Route 87, where protestors, standing shoulder-to-shoulder, maneuvered their vehicles to block traffic. Earlier in the morning, protesters were lining up in Phoenix in advance of Donald Trump’s appearance at a campaign event at the Phoenix Convention Center.Trump was appearing with Sean Hannity at 9 a.m. for a town hall meetin

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Re: Trump protesters block streets in Fountain Hills
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2016, 03:19:29 PM »
That's the problem. They hate people that work. Those left wing nut jobs have no idea what they're even protesting against.

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2016, 03:25:31 PM »
That's the problem. They hate people that work. Those left wing nut jobs have no idea what they're even protesting against.

Maybe some of them do "work" as paid professional protesters.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2016, 03:28:58 PM »
Maybe some of them do "work" as paid professional protesters.
Good point.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2016, 05:47:42 PM »

You can call me a Democrat.

I started working when I was 12 years old and continued until I retired at 66 years of age. That is a lot of years spent working for someone who is supposed to hate it. These days, I do volunteer work since I don't need additional income.

Obviously, I do not hate working or people who work. Freeloaders, whether they be leftists or on the right (yes some folks on the right rely on government handouts as opposed to working for what they need).

My suspicion is that you likely believe all Democrats are left wing nut jobs. If I'm a nut job, it is not because of my political views.  ;D

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2016, 06:32:57 PM »
You can call me a Democrat.

I started working when I was 12 years old and continued until I retired at 66 years of age. That is a lot of years spent working for someone who is supposed to hate it. These days, I do volunteer work since I don't need additional income.

Obviously, I do not hate working or people who work. Freeloaders, whether they be leftists or on the right (yes some folks on the right rely on government handouts as opposed to working for what they need).

My suspicion is that you likely believe all Democrats are left wing nut jobs. If I'm a nut job, it is not because of my political views.  ;D

If you we're out there "protesting" today or anyother day, it really doesn't apply to you. Most these "protesters" are paid professional protesters, dumbass college kids because their $67k useless education indoctrinated them and they still can't articulate as to why they are protesting and the remainder are low life's. I don't picture you in any of those. There's a huge difference between democrat and a extreme leftist. Most real democrats are somewhat reasonable.

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: March 19, 2016, 08:47:39 PM »
These protesters are a sign that they are losing. They are not going to win over any sane person with this behavior. Why would a Democrat that's honest with him / herself vote for a party that condones this kind of thug behavior? The fact that Soros is paying these protesters makes it even more disturbing. Is this ok with the Democratic Party? Really!??

Do you see Trump supporters going to protest at Hillary or Bernie events?

I bet you if they did and violence broke out it would be blamed on the Trump supporters.

You are witnessing George Orwell's 1984 / Animal Farm in real life. Double Speak is the name of the game.

It is time these weak progressives are put in their place. Fuck them!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: March 19, 2016, 09:14:31 PM »

when trump has 25,000 people show up to support him - do they have jobs?

Sure.  They feel strongly about something politically, and they take the day off.  Just like the protesters.

But if you cannot attack their message that trump is a racist liberal jerk... i guess attacking the messenger and just assuming they don't have jobs is a decent way to go.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #8 on: March 19, 2016, 10:29:02 PM »
when trump has 25,000 people show up to support him - do they have jobs?

Sure.  They feel strongly about something politically, and they take the day off.  Just like the protesters.

But if you cannot attack their message that trump is a racist liberal jerk... i guess attacking the messenger and just assuming they don't have jobs is a decent way to go.

Are they blocking Killarys people from going in?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: March 19, 2016, 10:31:06 PM »
Are they blocking Killarys people from going in?

you dodge my point.  I can't blame you.  it was a good point and you can't argue it.

It's tuesday and 25,000 Trump fans and 25 trump haters are all at a Trump rally.
Somehow the 25,000 fans are all hard working Americans, and the 25 haters are all unemployed.

I know that's a Rush talking point, but it's weak soup.  You live politics, joe, and I expect more of you than "they're all unemployed".   You're better than that, arent you?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #10 on: March 19, 2016, 10:42:38 PM »
you dodge my point.  I can't blame you.  it was a good point and you can't argue it.

It's tuesday and 25,000 Trump fans and 25 trump haters are all at a Trump rally.
Somehow the 25,000 fans are all hard working Americans, and the 25 haters are all unemployed.

I know that's a Rush talking point, but it's weak soup.  You live politics, joe, and I expect more of you than "they're all unemployed".   You're better than that, arent you?

Let just see how much ass I can hand you tonight..

1. More than likely most have jobs to go back to.

2. Fans and protesters are not the same....as you know.

3. I did add in paid protestors thus making them employed.

4. I'm no Trump fan but fair is fair. Your people are the racists. No if, and's or buts about it. Trump makes a remark such as "ill pay his legal bills" and he's deemed "racist" by a bunch of children that don't even know what the word means. But since YOU brought up the word racist by clearly linking racism to the right. Let's just remind you that the KKK was started by libs but then we can always start with this. Notice the quote of YOUR "president"....

http://m.townhall.com/columnists/johnhawkins/2013/03/26/25-examples-of-liberal-racism-in-quotes-n1549044/page/full

This is just UP to 2013.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #11 on: March 19, 2016, 10:45:34 PM »
Your Marxist/communist buddy TA is about as racist as you can get on here.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: March 19, 2016, 11:24:33 PM »
You still aren't making any sense. 

you have zero proof that "the supporters have jobs and the protesters do not"

you spent a lot of time finding things about racism and making up weird facts like "Fans and protesters are not the same....as you know." which have ZERO to do with anything. 

I contend people are people.  Most Trump supporters get off work (or are retired, in school, etc) and they can come see him speak at 11am on a Tuesday.  And most trump haters get off work (or are retired/school) and they can come and hate on him speaking.

Nobody is gonna defend you on this because it's really a middle school argument.  ya just kinda feel it, huh?  Of course, when Bernie speaks, his supporters are all unemployed, and the small # of protesters are hard-working and gainfully employed, right?  ;)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #13 on: March 19, 2016, 11:59:16 PM »
lol...

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #14 on: March 20, 2016, 01:59:19 AM »
Liberals are all about free speech as long as they agree with it.  If they don't like what you are saying, then fuck your right to free speech.

Free speech to them only counts when you are using it to shit all over God, religion, the United States, or Republicans.

These people are fucking hypocrites. 

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: March 20, 2016, 08:58:44 AM »
So illegal aliens can block the road of Americans trying to see a presidential candidate, but Americans can't block illegal aliens from flooding into our country? We are living in Bizarro World.

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: March 20, 2016, 11:37:57 AM »
Liberals are all about free speech as long as they agree with it.  If they don't like what you are saying, then fuck your right to free speech.

Free speech to them only counts when you are using it to shit all over God, religion, the United States, or Republicans.

These people are fucking hypocrites. 
Which is why they are not Liberals. True liberals believe in free speech for all. There is nothing Democratic about the Democratic Party. It's an oppressive, progressive, Marxist anti-white organization.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #17 on: March 20, 2016, 01:01:40 PM »
Which is why they are not Liberals. True liberals believe in free speech for all. There is nothing Democratic about the Democratic Party. It's an oppressive, progressive, Marxist anti-white organization.

Boom, there it is. 

I feel like they are pretty close to having the courage to just come out and admit that now too.