Author Topic: Trump on Mitt Romney in Utah: "Are you sure he's a Mormon?"  (Read 280 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Trump on Mitt Romney in Utah: "Are you sure he's a Mormon?"
« on: March 19, 2016, 12:27:38 PM »
Source: CBS News

SALT LAKE CITY -- Donald Trump brought his brash brand of politics to the most Republican state in the country on Friday. But Utah, which voted against President Obama by a bigger margin than any other state in the country in 2012, has a reputation for polite and orderly when it comes to elections.

None of that seemed to matter for the Republican front-runner, who stuck to his playbook of bombastic language and blunt-force attacks against his rivals in the 2016 race, courtesy be damned. His primary target: former GOP nominee Mitt Romney, who has deep roots in Utah thanks to his Mormon faith.

"Are you sure he's a Mormon?" Trump asked the anti-establishment crowd that jeered at every mention of Romney. "Are we sure? He choked, he choked. It was so sad."

"He should have beaten Obama," the GOP front-runner continued. "We wouldn't be working. I could be back right now. I could be back working in New York and doing my deals and having fun and being with my family."

obsidian

• Getbig V
Re: Trump on Mitt Romney in Utah: "Are you sure he's a Mormon?"
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2016, 09:00:09 PM »
Trump for Prez!

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
Re: Trump on Mitt Romney in Utah: "Are you sure he's a Mormon?"
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2016, 03:17:25 AM »
Sometimes the things Trump says after the insults sound like a statesman. Maybe it's been so long since we had one we don't know what one is...

I mean, saying if Romney would have won...he wouldn't be out there. If that is his material and not some speech writer's....just brilliant stuff.