Author Topic: Trump Says Protesters Are Violating His First Amendment Rights  (Read 294 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Donald Trump is once again shrugging off the escalating violence at his rallies, saying the people protesting his presidential campaign are largely to blame for incidents like those seen on Saturday. The brash billionaire also refused to condemn one of his supporters who punched a protester as he was being removed by security.

“These people are very disruptive,” Trump said on ABC’s “This Week with George Stephanopoulos” on Sunday. “These are not innocent lambs.” The Republican frontrunner said the demonstrators who shut down an Arizona highway leading to the Phoenix suburb where he was scheduled to speak were violating his right to free speech — and the rights of his supporters to come hear him.

“They’re really stopping our First Amendment rights,” Trump said. “If you think about it, George, they block … they blocked a road, they put their cars in front of a road. We had thousands and thousands of people wanting to come. They were delayed for an hour because of these protesters.”

Trump continued: “These are professional agitators, and I think that somebody should say that when a road is blocked going into the event so that people have to wait sometimes hours to get in, I think that’s very and there should be blame there, too.” He added: “I think it’s very unfair that these, really, in many cases professional, in many cases sick protesters can put cars in a road blocking thousands of great Americans from coming to a speech and nobody says anything about that.”

Read more: https://www.yahoo.com/politics/trump-vs-protesters-165842356.html

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
Re: Trump Says Protesters Are Violating His First Amendment Rights
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2016, 05:24:40 AM »
He is 100% correct......for once.