Author Topic: Trump Intimated by Megyn Kelly  (Read 436 times)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Trump Intimated by Megyn Kelly
« on: March 21, 2016, 10:18:22 AM »
Here sure is acting like an insecure sissy.  Has to be the most thin skinned person I've seen in public life.  Imagine what he would try to do to the media as president. 

Donald Trump's Campaign Calls Megyn Kelly an 'Overrated Reporter' After Fox News Says He Has an 'Extreme, Sick Obsession with Her'
BY KAREN MIZOGUCH

03/19/2016
Donald Trump is once again making his dislike for Megyn Kelly known to the public.

The Republican presidential front runner attacked the The Kelly File anchor on Twitter Friday telling his over 7 million followers,"Everybody should boycott the @megynkelly show. Never worth watching. Always a hit on Trump! She is sick, & the most overrated person on tv."

Trump, 69, has continued to attack Kelly, 45, since he took exception to her question at the first GOP debate in August 2015, when the Fox News moderator asked him about previous quotes he'd given to describe women. Though the two appeared cordial at the March 3 Republican debate, Trump renewed his Twitter barrage against the anchor on Tuesday night, with several new posts, referring to Kelly as "crazy Megyn." The following day, Trump announced he would be skipping a scheduled March 21 GOP debate to be hosted by Fox News -- with Kelly one of the moderators. The cable channel then cancelled the debate.

Keep up with your favorite celebs in the pages of PEOPLE Magazine by subscribing now.

In response to Trump's latest tweet against Kelly – which has been retweeted by over 3,500 users and liked by over 11,000 – Fox News expressed their full support for Kelly in a statement obtained by PEOPLE.

"Donald Trump's vitriolic attacks against Megyn Kelly and his extreme, sick obsession with her is beneath the dignity of a presidential candidate who wants to occupy the highest office in the land," a network spokesperson says.

"Megyn is an exemplary journalist and one of the leading anchors in America - we're extremely proud of her phenomenal work and continue to fully support her throughout every day of Trump's endless barrage of crude and sexist verbal assaults. As the mother of three young children, with a successful law career and the second highest rated show in cable news, it's especially deplorable for her to be repeatedly abused just for doing her job."

In a previous tweet, the GOP front-runner called Kelly a "lightweight reporter" in response to those who alleged him of calling her a "bimbo."

On Saturday, Trump's campaign called Kelly a "high overrated reporter" in a statement to PEOPLE.

"Megyn Kelly is a highly overrated reporter and anchor that constantly disparages Mr. Trump with negative and inaccurate reports," the campaign said in a statement. "Despite the fact he wants nothing to do with her and will not appear on her show due to her extremely biased reporting, much of the program is about him anyway on a nightly basis. In fact, Fox News has begged Mr. Trump to do a primetime special to be broadcast on the Fox Network, not cable, with Megyn Kelly. He has turned them down.

"Likewise, they recently called for an unsolicited and unplanned debate with Kelly as a featured moderator," the statement continued. "He turned them down and they immediately canceled. On the Fox debate that Mr. Trump did not do, they received by far their lowest rating. Unlike Megyn Kelly, who resorts to putting out statements via Fox News, Mr. Trump will continue to defend himself against the inordinate amount of unfair and inaccurate coverage he receives on her second-rate show each night."

http://www.people.com/article/donald-trump-tweet-megyn-kelly-fox-news-statement?xid=socialflow_facebook_peoplemag

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
Re: Trump Intimated by Megyn Kelly
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2016, 10:03:13 AM »
She owns the Don's mind.

Trump Attacks Megyn Kelly Over Lewandowski-Fields Incident
By Sandy Fitzgerald   |   Wednesday, 30 Mar 2016

Donald Trump launched into an attack on Fox News' Megyn Kelly during an interview on her own network Wednesday, while appearing to defend his campaign manager Corey Lewandowski over assault charges filed after he allegedly grabbed a former Breitbart reporter by the arm earlier this month.

"Maybe she does a good job for you," the GOP presidential candidate told the "Fox & Friends" program. "She doesn't do a good job for me, and let me tell you, if she wouldn't report on Donald Trump, her ratings would go down in half."

The argument started after the show's interviewers played a clip from Kelly's Tuesday night show, where she questioned former Breitbart editor-at-large Ben Shapiro, who left his post after the conservative news service cast doubts on its reporter, Michelle Fields, the staffer who complained Lewandowski had grabbed her.

Fields and several other staffers at the site also left their jobs after the incident.

"Lying liars lie," Shapiro told Kelly Tuesday. "This is the Trump campaign. Lies are told and lies are told to cover up the lies and then new lies are told in order to cover up the lies that were told about the lies.

"Corey Lewandowski yanked Michelle, he bruised Michelle. [Washington Post reporter] Ben Tarris and Michelle told that story. Now they're lying. Their story has evolved from Corey Lewandowski never touched Michelle Fields to well, she sort of had it coming."

Trump branded the Shapiro interview as "another Megyn Kelly hit."

"My message is speak to the lawyer on the other side because he said, 'give me a break,'" said Trump. "If you put his side on instead of this so-called reporter that said things that frankly, he has no right to say, but I wish, instead of him, put the lawyer on. Hear what the lawyer said."

Two of the show's anchors, Brian Kilmeade and Ainsley Earhardt, defended Kelly, with Earhardt pointing out that the words were from Shapiro and saying that the star anchor "does a great job," and Kilmeade pointing out that Kelly's ratings "went through the roof before you ran for president."

"Oh, really? How many times was I on her show?" Trump shot back. "She ought to stop reporting on me. If she wouldn't report on me, her ratings would go down in half."

http://www.newsmax.com/Headline/trump-attacks-megyn-kelly-lewandowski/2016/03/30/id/721474/#ixzz44PGxzkSq

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2016, 11:26:34 AM »
LMAO! Kelly is the one that's obsessed. I saw the video and Fields has no case. She was not thrown to the ground and it looked to me like they walked past each other. And according to the secret service she was the one approaching Trump.

This is making the media look desperate and will play in Trump's favor. This is bully tactics employed by the media as usual. Trump must be doing something right if they are acting this desperate.

It would seem to me that the media / left / cuckservatives have lost their moral compass. It is best that these people be committed to hospitals for the insane. They need treatment. Shame.

I wonder what Kelly / Fields would do if I impaled them? (with muh dick) They'd probably scream out of joy! I guarantee there wouldn't be any lawsuits. Just thank yous.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2016, 12:04:11 PM »
LMAO! Kelly is the one that's obsessed. I saw the video and Fields has no case. She was not thrown to the ground and it looked to me like they walked past each other. And according to the secret service she was the one approaching Trump.

This is making the media look desperate and will play in Trump's favor. This is bully tactics employed by the media as usual. Trump must be doing something right if they are acting this desperate.

It would seem to me that the media / left / cuckservatives have lost their moral compass. It is best that these people be committed to hospitals for the insane. They need treatment. Shame.

I wonder what Kelly / Fields would do if I impaled them? (with muh dick) They'd probably scream out of joy! I guarantee there wouldn't be any lawsuits. Just thank yous.

Exclusive: Transcript of female Breitbart reporter allegedly being roughed up by Trump campaign manager
By Hadas Gold
Updated 03/14/16

Donald Trump's spokesperson flatly denied on Thursday that campaign manager Corey Lewandowski roughed up a reporter for the conservative website Breitbart, and suggested she was fabricating the incident in a desperate bid for attention.

A roughly two and a half minute audio recording of the incident obtained by POLITICO — while not definitive — supports the reporter's version of the events, which were witnessed by Washington Post reporter Ben Terris.

A transcript of the alleged altercation between the reporter, Michelle Fields, and Trump campaign manager Corey Lewandowski, follows below, along with her conversation with Terris:

Din of people talking, clanking of glasses, snippets of conversation, reporters telling one another to 'move up a little', greeting each other, saying 'good to see you' saying 'OK good quote then', then clearly action picks up as cameras start clicking.

Fields: “Mr. Trump, you went after the late Scalia for affirmative action, do you -- are you still against affirmative action?"

Voice (allegedly Corey Lewandowski): “Excuse me, thank you.”

A few moments later (noise of the room can be heard)...

Terris: “You OK?"

Fields: “Holy sh*t."

Terris: “Yea he just threw you."

Fields: “I can’t believe he just did that that was so hard. Was that Corey?"

Terris: “Yeah, like, what threat were you?"

Fields: "That was insane. You should have felt how hard he grabbed me. That's insane. I’ve never had anyone do that to me from a campaign."

Terris: “Can I put that in my story?"

Fields: “Yeah, go for it — that was really awful. That’s so unprofessional.”

Terris: “He really just almost threw you on the ground."

Fields: “He literally went like this and was grabbing me down. "I don’t even want to do what he just did to me. Oh my God, that really spooked me that someone would do that."

Terris: “What threat were you?"

Fields: “Nothing. I was asking about affirmative action."

Terris: “And he probably knows you, right?"

Fields: “Yeah, I don’t understand. That looks horrible. You’re going after a Breitbart reporter, the people who are nicest to you?"

Terris: “I know, I’m going to put it in my story."

The two stop talking. Din/noise of people talking, glasses clinking continue through end of the recording.

This post has been updated to include the audio and to clean up the transcript.

http://www.politico.com/blogs/on-media/2016/03/transcript-corey-lewandowski-breitbart-reporter-attack-220589#ixzz44Pkqqaba