Author Topic: Trump's Warning to Cruz: ‘I Will Spill the Beans on Your Wife'  (Read 1125 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Donald Trump tonight tweeted and then quickly deleted a message that appeared to be threatening Ted Cruz‘s wife:

Trump is referring to a Super PAC that ran a ridiculous ad featuring a nude photo his wife Melania posed for with the caption “Meet Melania Trump, Your Next First Lady. Or, You Could Support Ted Cruz on Tuesday.”

What exactly is Trump threatening to “spill the beans” on about Cruz’s wife?

UPDATE –– 9:55 pm EST: Trump reposted the tweet with two “Lyin’ Ted”s.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Re: Trump's Warning to Cruz: ‘I Will Spill the Beans on Your Wife'
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2016, 11:57:49 PM »
An anti-Donald-Trump super-PAC is running ads in conservative Utah to try to convince Mormons not to vote for Trump — by slut-shaming his wife, Melania.

Vox News is reporting that Make America Awesome, founded by Republican strategist Liz Mair, is trying to increase turnout of members of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints ahead of the Utah primary on Tuesday.

The super-PAC is trying to convince Mormons to vote for Ted Cruz rather than Donald Trump, who is not a favorite of GOP voters in the state (it’s not just Mitt Romney.)

The super-PAC is running three ads in the state, one featuring Mitt Romney urging voters to support Ted Cruz, and another highlighting Trump’s history of going back and forth on his views about abortion.

https://www.yahoo.com/beauty/cruz-ad-slut-shames-trumps-wife-160059332.html

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2016, 04:35:24 AM »
Donald Trump tonight tweeted and then quickly deleted a message that appeared to be threatening Ted Cruz‘s wife:

Trump is referring to a Super PAC that ran a ridiculous ad featuring a nude photo his wife Melania posed for with the caption “Meet Melania Trump, Your Next First Lady. Or, You Could Support Ted Cruz on Tuesday.”

What exactly is Trump threatening to “spill the beans” on about Cruz’s wife?

UPDATE –– 9:55 pm EST: Trump reposted the tweet with two “Lyin’ Ted”s.

She works for Goldman Sach's. It's been known for a long, long time.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2016, 07:40:40 AM »
There's another story about her being on a freeway ramp ready to kill herself and cops taking her somewhere when he moved her to Texas....among others I'm sure.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2016, 08:33:51 AM »
Cruz refuses to condemn the ad?   Very bad.

Trump's son blasts 'disgusting' Cruz over Melania ad: 'It's sick he did that'

Donald Trump's son, Eric, blasted Sen. Ted Cruz on Wednesday over an ad released by an anti-Trump PAC that takes aim at Trump's third wife.

The ad of a scantily clad Melania Trump was circulated in Utah by Make America Awesome PAC, which is not affiliated with the Cruz campaign. But that didn't stop Trump from linking Cruz to the ad on Twitter Tuesday night and threatening to "spill the beans" on the Texas senator's wife, Heidi.

"I noticed this morning ... Ted Cruz is saying things about Melania, and your father fired back," Fox News' Ainsley Earhardt told Eric Trump during an interview Wednesday morning.

Trump responded with the suggestion that Cruz's "super PAC is him" and continued to blast his father's opponent.

"I think it's disgusting to tell you the truth," he told the trio of "Fox & Friends" hosts. "Just to be completely honest, here's a man who praises — he's always talking about morality, I'm going to take the high road, and yet he does that."

"I mean, that's the sick part of politics," Trump said, adding that his stepmother is "an amazing woman."

He continued, "She's solid as a rock. She's an amazing mother. It's sick that [Cruz] did that."

(Excerpt) Read more at washingtonexaminer.com ...

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2016, 08:55:08 AM »
So Melania isn't a slut then?  Are we supposed to be mad because the accusation is false or should we be mad because it'a true and someone brought it out into the light?

did Cruz actually make the ad or are we supposed to be mad because he wouldn't condemn it?

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #6 on: March 23, 2016, 09:01:05 AM »
Is Liz Mair behind all this?

GigantorX

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: March 23, 2016, 11:22:48 AM »
Cruz refuses to condemn the ad?   Very bad.

Trump's son blasts 'disgusting' Cruz over Melania ad: 'It's sick he did that'

Donald Trump's son, Eric, blasted Sen. Ted Cruz on Wednesday over an ad released by an anti-Trump PAC that takes aim at Trump's third wife.

The ad of a scantily clad Melania Trump was circulated in Utah by Make America Awesome PAC, which is not affiliated with the Cruz campaign. But that didn't stop Trump from linking Cruz to the ad on Twitter Tuesday night and threatening to "spill the beans" on the Texas senator's wife, Heidi.

"I noticed this morning ... Ted Cruz is saying things about Melania, and your father fired back," Fox News' Ainsley Earhardt told Eric Trump during an interview Wednesday morning.

Trump responded with the suggestion that Cruz's "super PAC is him" and continued to blast his father's opponent.

"I think it's disgusting to tell you the truth," he told the trio of "Fox & Friends" hosts. "Just to be completely honest, here's a man who praises — he's always talking about morality, I'm going to take the high road, and yet he does that."

"I mean, that's the sick part of politics," Trump said, adding that his stepmother is "an amazing woman."

He continued, "She's solid as a rock. She's an amazing mother. It's sick that [Cruz] did that."

(Excerpt) Read more at washingtonexaminer.com ...

Candidates really have no control over what SuperPAC's/PAC's put out there.

This was a SuperPAC ad, right?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: March 23, 2016, 12:29:45 PM »
Candidates really have no control over what SuperPAC's/PAC's put out there.

This was a SuperPAC ad, right?

they sure can condemn these ads, though.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #9 on: March 23, 2016, 01:31:08 PM »

I never understood why people are expected to condemn things that have nothing to do with them.  It's a trick and politicians shouldn't fall for it.

Just like Trump with the David Duke thing. 

GigantorX

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: March 23, 2016, 05:37:47 PM »
I never understood why people are expected to condemn things that have nothing to do with them.  It's a trick and politicians shouldn't fall for it.

Just like Trump with the David Duke thing. 

Yep. If he apologizes or "condemns" it what would that do, exactly? It would just lead to more bullshit.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #11 on: March 23, 2016, 06:54:43 PM »
The super pact/ candidate rules are retarded.....how or if the follow em is any bodies guess but I'm sorry...I don't care about this one. Trump has brought the campaign to this level so u get what u get.
L

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #12 on: March 23, 2016, 07:29:35 PM »

they certainly can

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
  • Darkness is fated to eventually be destroyed...
« Reply #13 on: March 23, 2016, 07:41:37 PM »
The super pact/ candidate rules are retarded.....how or if the follow em is any bodies guess but I'm sorry...I don't care about this one. Trump has brought the campaign to this level so u get what u get.

It's sad.

Serious question for people. How do the Republicans recover from this? Can they?

Is it time to blow up the party and start from scratch? Something in the Libertarian or Tea Party vein?

What do you all think?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #14 on: March 23, 2016, 07:53:59 PM »
It's sad.

Serious question for people. How do the Republicans recover from this? Can they?

Is it time to blow up the party and start from scratch? Something in the Libertarian or Tea Party vein?

What do you all think?

This has already happened

It's called the Trump Party

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #15 on: March 23, 2016, 09:08:43 PM »
they certainly can

Just like Obama condemned the actions of his buddy Bill Ayers.  The guy that Obama "barely knew" even though his political career was launched in Ayers's home.

Please dude.  This is an attempt to hang the words and actions of other people around a candidate's neck.  It's a well known tactic.