Author Topic: masteron/stanozol  (Read 1675 times)

Disco187

• Getbig IV
  • "Fuck Ordinary"
masteron/stanozol
« on: March 23, 2016, 10:21:17 AM »
opinions on running stano and mast at the same time  ??? I was thinking that mite be a little harsh on the prostate??

was thinking of these options

Running mast at 100mg or 150mg eod with 50mg of winstrol on the opposite day of the masteron .

or just say hell with the winstrol and run masteron at 100mg ed.

or 100mg mast a day with the 50mg of winstrol.

what do you guys think?  this is my first run with masteron
this will be addition to my present cycle of test/tren/growth

lilhawk1

• Getbig IV
Re: masteron/stanozol
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2016, 10:38:14 AM »
Both are great drugs IF you're shredded, otherwise don't bother.

heenok

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2016, 11:09:58 AM »
I ran 500mg of mast E during my last cut all the way, then added winny for the last half of the cycle.
Masteron is quite weak its more of a polishing thing that works in synergy with other compounds. Winny on the other hand is potent : lots of veins, pumps and dryness of course.
Got lean, dry and super hard. This is with a very strict diet tho.
I was running test and NPP all the way through too. I really recomend NPP with Winny because it does really mess up your joints. Thats really the only downside of winstrol for me.

Oh if you are sensitive to DHT side then you might stay away from stacking winny and mast or just be conservative.

Disco187

• Getbig IV
  • "Fuck Ordinary"
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2016, 11:45:54 AM »
i actually have two bottles of npp just sitting around so maybe i will chuck that in with it because i do have some knee joint pain at times.

and yes i mad sure i spent the last month leaning down to help with the benefit of mast.

Jenetics

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2016, 02:26:49 PM »
I wouldn't run both together for extended periods due to the DHT side effects as you suggest, but for 8 weeks or less I would have no issues.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2016, 04:37:13 PM »
I prefer masteron p to Winny.

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: March 24, 2016, 04:40:44 AM »
Run them when low BF,  otherwise you won't see the magic. Run 800mg mast per week with 600-1000 TREN and 50mg winny with 50mg proviron ed , and 1200 test

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: March 28, 2016, 07:27:43 AM »
Like everyone has said you need to be low BF to see the results of that stack. I love using Masteron as my base for the summer months. If you can throw in some Proviron and you will look like a statue made of granite. Masteron and proviron - hope you have a steady girlfriend, lol.

Disco187

• Getbig IV
  • "Fuck Ordinary"
« Reply #8 on: March 28, 2016, 07:41:47 AM »
Like everyone has said you need to be low BF to see the results of that stack. I love using Masteron as my base for the summer months. If you can throw in some Proviron and you will look like a statue made of granite. Masteron and proviron - hope you have a steady girlfriend, lol.

hahaha Funny you said that, yes I mad sure of that.