Author Topic: Who here resists growing up for the sake of having fun  (Read 10900 times)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
Re: Who here resists growing up for the sake of having fun
« Reply #75 on: March 25, 2016, 03:06:22 PM »
Growing up is for old people!!   ;)

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #76 on: March 25, 2016, 03:14:16 PM »
Growing up is for old people!!   ;)

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #77 on: March 25, 2016, 03:21:50 PM »
I'm not crying, I'm not emo, I'm just bored. And what you said about solving problems will make you feel better is not a male thing it's a human thing. I bet you skipped like 95% of what I typed based on your reply, I acknowledged how people have the need to accomplish things, I just wanted to start a conversation why do people have the need... like scientifically why do we have the need.

get motivated, start slowly, stay consistent, improve, get better... yeah I never thought about that before.

Well probably - to gain "value" of some sort, to attract pussy/cock, to be able to fuck (sometimes ppl want to fuck other ppl who are out of their league, so they strive to be accomplished in a lot, to compensate for lack of required physical traits).

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: March 25, 2016, 03:26:57 PM »
Well probably - to gain "value" of some sort, to attract pussy/cock, to be able to fuck (sometimes ppl want to fuck other ppl who are out of their league, so they strive to be accomplished in a lot, to compensate for lack of required physical traits).

It's true that people want to stunt for that... is it just merely to get laid or get appreciation? Like those people in instagram are seeking acceptance/appreciation. I think they are getting as much satisfaction from that mirror as they are getting from having sex, because the feeling is already in their head.

But your vital organs and life span doesn't need none of that, it's actually quite distracting, isn't it.

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #79 on: March 26, 2016, 03:19:57 AM »
It's true that people want to stunt for that... is it just merely to get laid or get appreciation? Like those people in instagram are seeking acceptance/appreciation. I think they are getting as much satisfaction from that mirror as they are getting from having sex, because the feeling is already in their head.

But your vital organs and life span doesn't need none of that, it's actually quite distracting, isn't it.

Regarding IG and similar stuff, it's a pure animalistic pleasure gained from teasing other people, making them jealous, showing that they have/can less. I imagine that pretty much noone would be uploading pics with nice cars and places to IG if everyone around would be able to afford that kind of lifestyle. Rich arabs doesn't show their wealth for each other for ex, they show it to poor western people. It's all mind games of domination/power.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: March 26, 2016, 04:10:39 AM »
Regarding IG and similar stuff, it's a pure animalistic pleasure gained from teasing other people, making them jealous, showing that they have/can less. I imagine that pretty much noone would be uploading pics with nice cars and places to IG if everyone around would be able to afford that kind of lifestyle. Rich arabs doesn't show their wealth for each other for ex, they show it to poor western people. It's all mind games of domination/power.

I agree with that but I don't call it progress or "reaching for better stuff in life". When you say it like that it sounds stupid.

and totally useless... but it feels good I agree.

I'm thinking is it harder to let go of the needs that everyone has in their brain than it is to actually reach for those goals based on pure ego?

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #81 on: March 26, 2016, 04:55:25 AM »
I agree with that but I don't call it progress or "reaching for better stuff in life". When you say it like that it sounds stupid.

and totally useless... but it feels good I agree.

I'm thinking is it harder to let go of the needs that everyone has in their brain than it is to actually reach for those goals based on pure ego?

It;s till about survival afterall... You show the world how powerful you are, how other people are weak compared, you get satisfaction and chances of getting quality pussy/cock increase, so it's still about survival however we look at it.

EDIT: an example from my own experience - my friend has a very expensive, very posh car. The last time we pulled over in front of a nightclub with that car, there was a big line in front of a door, Needless to say we came in without waiting, later on - we had bunch of whores all over us (these who were waiting in line while we went str8), grinding butts, pushing their tits into our faces, etc... (some guys who were around, you could see a baffled look on their faces, probably been trying to score for a few hours already and we had a ton of bitches wet in twenty mins lol). The car like that is a pure ego, a sign of power, a show off, but it gets the pussy (survival). Simple math.

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #82 on: March 26, 2016, 05:15:16 AM »

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: March 26, 2016, 06:00:06 AM »
It;s till about survival afterall... You show the world how powerful you are, how other people are weak compared, you get satisfaction and chances of getting quality pussy/cock increase, so it's still about survival however we look at it.

EDIT: an example from my own experience - my friend has a very expensive, very posh car. The last time we pulled over in front of a nightclub with that car, there was a big line in front of a door, Needless to say we came in without waiting, later on - we had bunch of whores all over us (these who were waiting in line while we went str8), grinding butts, pushing their tits into our faces, etc... (some guys who were around, you could see a baffled look on their faces, probably been trying to score for a few hours already and we had a ton of bitches wet in twenty mins lol). The car like that is a pure ego, a sign of power, a show off, but it gets the pussy (survival). Simple math.

working in a warehouse for 40 years and living in the same low income neighborhood you will still survie and live just fine. You still refuse to address these useless needs to fine cars, fine clothes, money and body image, none of them will make you survive any better. Hundreds of years ago you needed to survive when you had to hunt to survive, millions of years ago when you had to fight wild animals off your little tribe of people and you fought them off with bows and arrows and fire. That was surviving. All the things you said is just a gimmick and that is it, hence it doesn't make any sense for most people and people like me get bored. I still want all that good stuff but the shit I would have to do to get it? Fuck that.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #84 on: March 26, 2016, 07:54:04 AM »
working in a warehouse for 40 years and living in the same low income neighborhood you will still survie and live just fine. You still refuse to address these useless needs to fine cars, fine clothes, money and body image, none of them will make you survive any better. Hundreds of years ago you needed to survive when you had to hunt to survive, millions of years ago when you had to fight wild animals off your little tribe of people and you fought them off with bows and arrows and fire. That was surviving. All the things you said is just a gimmick and that is it, hence it doesn't make any sense for most people and people like me get bored. I still want all that good stuff but the shit I would have to do to get it? Fuck that.

Brutal honesty - You're smarter than me but you haven't developed endurance.  I mean the ability to endure discomfort, even when there's no defined benefit.  I don't give a shit about driving a sports car either - I'd prefer understanding the mechanical and materials technology that they employ to talking paint color and pushing on a pedal - but I get the sense you're indulging in rationalization.  Executing involves sweat, not a second by second analysis of whether proceeding with something is worthwhile, what's the payoff, etc.  Being able to shut off your head and just press on through a series of tasks is a good skill.  Beats paralysis by analysis.  Maybe there's a nice house, a nice car, a nice wife as a reward.  Maybe there isn't.  The only certainty is who you will have been.

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #85 on: March 26, 2016, 10:55:27 AM »

I think you don't take into account, that "survival" in a sense means fucking as much pussy as possible (for men. But men are usualy these who go after all that bling anyway. And females just want status, to show off their "lesser" girl friends that she was able to score an alpha), and all that bling is what enables to increase the chances of doing that. Humans fear, respect and admire only one thing - power, in any shape, in any way.