Author Topic: Test...diets  (Read 1637 times)

sydewide

• Getbig II
Test...diets
« on: March 20, 2006, 06:55:10 PM »
I'm just starting my first test e cycle (250mg 2x a week) and I was wondering what kind of diets people have especially if they know of good diets.  I'm 5'10, 190.  Anyway just wondering about general diets but I'm more interested in good diets for a first timer about my size.

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
Re: Test...diets
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2006, 07:23:54 PM »
I started that same cycle 4 weeks ago and I was the same weight and height as you. Drink as much water as you can hold. Eat as much quality protein as you can (ie. fish, chicken, turkey) take protein shakes and eat like a horse. You will know when you are eating enough because you will run out of toilet paper fast. I have gained 12 pounds in 4 weeks. And it is not lard ass either. It is muscle.
ah yeah Im a voodo child

sydewide

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2006, 08:44:47 PM »
I've actually found this site and went through all the numbers trying to figure out this way of dieting and it is very interesting and you guys shouold take a look and let me know what you think. http://www.t-nation.com/readTopic.do?id=811783

-I've been little cautious about my diet b/c i dont want to gain too much fat but at the same time i dont want to lose any muscle (or rather not maximize my test cycle).

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2006, 09:07:32 PM »
Eat 6-8 meals per day, around 40g protein per meal. Eat a good amount of healthy fats, and keep your carb consumption quality carbs.

Whole eggs
Steak
Chicken breast
Oatmeal (not pre-packed instant)
Brown Rice
Steamed vegetables (broccoli, spinach etc.)
Potatoes (sweet and white)
Nuts (cashews, almonds, walnuts)

I'm not saying these are the only foods you should or can eat, but they should make up the bulk of your diet. Eat clean, eat a lot, and stay away from crap, i.e. fried foods, processed foods, high sugar content foods, alcohol.

In all honesty, if you use AAS or not this is really how your diet should be if you wish to make good gains with your training.

…oh yeah, by no means rely on protein powder as your main staple in your diet, Protein shakes are fine and can be mixed in, but make whole foods your best friend.

Eat for energy, eat for progress eat to meet your goals…do not base your diet on pure satisfaction.

SubcultureS10

• Getbig II
  • Gear: Isn't for the faint of hearts.
« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2006, 09:15:55 PM »
It's so easy after a week or two in & trying to eat clean/good to say SCREW it, im hitting taco bell etc..It takes a lot to stay on a good diet, so your going to want to just say screw it, but DONT...Do like arnold said & you will LOVE the outcome.

Arnold, RONNIE ate prepacked grits with butter in his DVD...lol...with like 15egg whites..haha

I'f im not dieting to show or any other insane reason i eat prepacked. lol. I don't cheat a lot but im only human.  ;D

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2006, 09:22:29 PM »

Arnold, RONNIE ate prepacked grits with butter in his DVD...lol...with like 15egg whites..haha

I'f im not dieting to show or any other insane reason i eat prepacked. lol. I don't cheat a lot but im only human.  ;D
That may be, but this guy is concerned about BF so if that is a big concern he should eat clean and eat moderate sized meals, just a lot of them.

Another thing, I would never in a million years advise anyone to eat like Ronnie, he is a genetic freak and can get away with things most of us can not. I mean come on, in the off-season he goes to Outback every night and eats a big ass plate of French fries. If I did that I’d be as fat as a pig…everyone’s genetic predisposition to gaining fat is different, and no one’s is like Ronnie’s.

ignorance

• Getbig III
  • https://www.facebook.com/ResearchBodybuilding
« Reply #6 on: March 20, 2006, 10:03:12 PM »
I eat clean as much as I can, but when i can't take the hungry for carbs [simple] I buy two Hershey Almonds chocolate bars.  ;D At least it is somewhat healthy.  ::)

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #7 on: March 21, 2006, 02:36:02 PM »
I'm just starting my first test e cycle (250mg 2x a week) and I was wondering what kind of diets people have especially if they know of good diets.  I'm 5'10, 190.  Anyway just wondering about general diets but I'm more interested in good diets for a first timer about my size.

At your height and low weight, I'd suggest you up everything....

Training, food.....

You should have read up on diet beforehand.....not after the fact.

Eat every 4 hours.....good, clean, proteins, complex carbs, try to get most of your fats from natural sources and some Omega-3/EFA's.

CLEAN.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

SubcultureS10

• Getbig II
  • Gear: Isn't for the faint of hearts.
« Reply #8 on: March 21, 2006, 02:44:55 PM »
That may be, but this guy is concerned about BF so if that is a big concern he should eat clean and eat moderate sized meals, just a lot of them.

Another thing, I would never in a million years advise anyone to eat like Ronnie, he is a genetic freak and can get away with things most of us can not. I mean come on, in the off-season he goes to Outback every night and eats a big ass plate of French fries. If I did that I’d be as fat as a pig…everyone’s genetic predisposition to gaining fat is different, and no one’s is like Ronnie’s.

Damn Arnold chill bro...Did you not see the smiley face or something?? It was a joke...But like you said it is genetics..I can eat fries, pre packed everything & not worry about nothing but thats me! Thank my moms for that

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #9 on: March 21, 2006, 02:53:04 PM »

Concur w/ baby Arnold.

Ron's genetics are different.  Even when he's out of shape in the off-season he still doesn't get "fat" like we think of fat......he get's bloated with water, but he's still huge.

He doesn't get Lee Priest fat......

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #10 on: March 21, 2006, 02:56:45 PM »
Damn Arnold chill bro...Did you not see the smiley face or something?? It was a joke...But like you said it is genetics..I can eat fries, pre packed everything & not worry about nothing but thats me! Thank my moms for that
Don't worry bro, no one on this side of the PC is getting upset. You'll find it a difficult task pissing me off on an internet forum...although I say that I'm sure it could be done.