Author Topic: Are Women The Victims When They Whore Themselves For Free Rent?  (Read 2994 times)

Palumboism

• Getbig IV
In the article below Helen Nianias describes the hardships women endure to live in the most expensive cities in the world.  Some of these women even have to lower their standards for free rent.  As Helen describes, this is a tragic situation in which these women are the victims.

https://broadly.vice.com/en_us/article/as-rental-prices-rise-women-stay-in-bad-relationships-to-survive

Here is TFM's response.

Fuzzy Nuts

Re: Are Women The Victims When They Whore Themselves For Free Rent?
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2016, 08:07:13 AM »
Ha. A dirty whore gets what a dirty whore deserves.

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2016, 08:14:43 AM »
What assholes!

Someone who traded pussy for a free place to live shouldn't be comparing themselves to abused/battered women in relationships.

Whoever wrote the article has no ability to be embarrassed. Bullshit like this desensitizes the feeble-minded masses on the topic of violence against women.

Tha Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2016, 04:18:08 PM »
This has been the case for thousands of years. They think feminism means they can get a guy on their looks level who still has everything else.

On the other side, these women probably blow money like crazy and are just whoring themselves out to fund a stupid lifestyle. They could probably do it properly if they saved enough but what does that do to impress people.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2016, 04:42:43 PM »
In the article below Helen Nianias describes the hardships women endure to live in the most expensive cities in the world.  Some of these women even have to lower their standards for free rent.  As Helen describes, this is a tragic situation in which these women are the victims.

https://broadly.vice.com/en_us/article/as-rental-prices-rise-women-stay-in-bad-relationships-to-survive

Here is TFM's response.

So basically parasite whines about host not being as "nutritious" as other hosts :D :D

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2016, 04:45:42 PM »
Could be.  Depends what you do to her.

YngiweRhoads

• Getbig V
  • Shreddin'
« Reply #6 on: March 27, 2016, 04:50:06 PM »
Musicians have been doing that for decades. That's how Appetite For Destruction was able to be made.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: March 27, 2016, 04:58:04 PM »
I will wait johnnynonames take on this before I form my complete opinion

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: March 27, 2016, 05:06:15 PM »
TFM isn't wrong at all.

Palumboism

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: March 27, 2016, 05:10:45 PM »
Melinda*, a 25-year-old administrative worker from London, knows this feeling all too well. After being fired from her job as a live-in housekeeper and nanny, she was thrown out into the street with little money.

"I was squatting and sleeping on people's sofas for about a month, which was fine at first, but it started to get cold last winter," Melinda says. Melinda was able to land an internship in Kent. She also met a man through mutual friends who offered to let her stay in his house in Kent. "I liked him, but I never wanted it to be a long-term thing," she says.

After two months of living with him, the plan soured. The man lived an hour away from her friends, making Melinda feel isolated. He also became extremely possessive. "I soon realized I wanted to leave—but I had nowhere to go so I bit my tongue. It was a nice home and he'd cook me dinner every night. But the weird thing was that because of this, he acted as if he owned me."

After six months of living in this strange isolation, Melinda saved enough money to leave. "A month after I left, he was still texting me all the time and he even offered me a monthly allowance to get back with him, professing to be 'concerned' about me, while really making a desperate attempt to exert his control."

So, the abuse Melinda suffered was living in a nice house and having dinner made for her every night.  To top it all off he lived an hour away from her friends. The bastard!  

Women can take any situation where they're clearly manipulating and using a man and still claim to be the victim.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: March 27, 2016, 05:17:27 PM »
TFM isn't wrong at all.

u mean?

https://www.instagram.com/tfmgirls/

r u saying they aren't whoring themselves for money?

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: March 27, 2016, 05:19:19 PM »
u mean?

https://www.instagram.com/tfmgirls/

r u saying they aren't whoring themselves for money?

The video guy calls himself TFM.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: March 27, 2016, 05:26:18 PM »
The video guy calls himself TFM.

ahhhh, on what isn't he right?

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: March 27, 2016, 06:46:36 PM »
ahhhh, on what isn't he right?

Most of it. Especially how an unreasonable sense of entitlement can lead to feelings of victimhood. The one chick got a free place to stay, with home cooked meals, yet still felt taken advantage of.

Tha Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: March 28, 2016, 02:40:23 AM »
Melinda*, a 25-year-old administrative worker from London, knows this feeling all too well. After being fired from her job as a live-in housekeeper and nanny, she was thrown out into the street with little money.

"I was squatting and sleeping on people's sofas for about a month, which was fine at first, but it started to get cold last winter," Melinda says. Melinda was able to land an internship in Kent. She also met a man through mutual friends who offered to let her stay in his house in Kent. "I liked him, but I never wanted it to be a long-term thing," she says.

After two months of living with him, the plan soured. The man lived an hour away from her friends, making Melinda feel isolated. He also became extremely possessive. "I soon realized I wanted to leave—but I had nowhere to go so I bit my tongue. It was a nice home and he'd cook me dinner every night. But the weird thing was that because of this, he acted as if he owned me."

After six months of living in this strange isolation, Melinda saved enough money to leave. "A month after I left, he was still texting me all the time and he even offered me a monthly allowance to get back with him, professing to be 'concerned' about me, while really making a desperate attempt to exert his control."

So, the abuse Melinda suffered was living in a nice house and having dinner made for her every night.  To top it all off he lived an hour away from her friends. The bastard!  

Women can take any situation where they're clearly manipulating and using a man and still claim to be the victim.

Yes he should have taken her in for nothing, I mean she has a pussy and all.

To be fair plenty of guys are entitled like that too especially in this day and age. Not many people appreciate shit.