Author Topic: Gh dose  (Read 2912 times)

triggerhappy

• Getbig II
Gh dose
« on: March 27, 2016, 10:38:25 PM »
Finally won the lottery and have got my self some pharma Gh

I have been running 2.5iu everyday for 2 weeks now upon waking with 100mcg of t4 then 1 hour later do 30min of fasted cardio.

First of all I can't believe the results in such a short time more dramatic than 100mcg t3 and tren.

My skin has already got that smooth look to it many people actually commented and I'm sure I look a lot fuller. That could be due to the test though.

My main question is I will be upping the dose to 3-5iu in the next two weeks and adding insulin. I am really not sure that I am going to need to go to 5iu as the results so far have shown. When I use the insulin(humalog) I will be injecting both Gh 1hour pre work out and insulin 15min pre workout. On non training days should I drop the Gh dose back down to 2.5iu as I'm happy with that for fat loss.

I can afford about 6-7 months at 3iu. A day so playing with doses will just effect the total run time.

I am running 1500mg test
600tren e actually lowest I have run tren and will run high tren a after a little cruise after this blast
Got dbol and anadrol as well

I hope my question makes sense

moty

• Getbig III
Re: Gh dose
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2016, 11:53:02 PM »
Out of curiosity were you prescribed or just buying it freelance?

triggerhappy

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2016, 12:47:40 AM »
Script

balzac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2016, 02:05:36 AM »
if 600mg tren e / week is low for you what was your highest tren dosage ? 1500 mg  :D

triggerhappy

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2016, 03:06:21 AM »
if 600mg tren e / week is low for you what was your highest tren dosage ? 1500 mg  :D

1gram.....

Now back to the actual question

johnnyb5309

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2016, 07:28:33 PM »
Don't over complicate it. I really don't believe timing has much effect overall. Consistent gh for like periods of time will though. It needs to be run a long time. Pharma gh at 5iu will yield great results long term.

triggerhappy

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: March 28, 2016, 08:35:01 PM »
Don't over complicate it. I really don't believe timing has much effect overall. Consistent gh for like periods of time will though. It needs to be run a long time. Pharma gh at 5iu will yield great results long term.

Cheers best thing I did was wait to run real pharm Gh. In Aus the generic is rubbish. The majority of oils with the exception of masteron and eq are really good quality as well.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #7 on: March 29, 2016, 05:03:56 AM »
Script

What brand of gh and does your insurance cover any of it? If not, how much is it running you?

Disco187

• Getbig IV
  • "Fuck Ordinary"
« Reply #8 on: March 29, 2016, 05:44:06 AM »
just curious that the dr will script you for 5iu a day?  Ive heard people getting a rx for it but its for like 1.5 to 2.5 units a day.

Bulgarian_enforcer

• Getbig III
  • Kill em all...
« Reply #9 on: March 29, 2016, 06:44:08 AM »
the more the better. 5 IU is a starter.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #10 on: March 29, 2016, 07:08:26 AM »
If you're getting a script, the best thing to do is stockpile for a bit so that you can run about 4-6IU a day for about a year.  The entire time run other compounds like Test, Tren, Mast and Primo if you can.  You'll be jacked in 12 months time.  Not sure you even need to touch slin.  If you aren't competing then don't do it.

Bulgarian_enforcer

• Getbig III
  • Kill em all...
« Reply #11 on: March 29, 2016, 08:15:52 AM »
If you're getting a script, the best thing to do is stockpile for a bit so that you can run about 4-6IU a day for about a year.  The entire time run other compounds like Test, Tren, Mast and Primo if you can.  You'll be jacked in 12 months time.  Not sure you even need to touch slin.  If you aren't competing then don't do it.

I agree on the above. I would not do slin unless i go 10IU ED or more and it will be uncomfortable to be that big.

triggerhappy

• Getbig II
« Reply #12 on: March 29, 2016, 02:43:55 PM »
scitropin a and its private script. so no insurance.

ill just run it at 4iu i think and keep the test and tren with it. Maybe some mast prop but mast enanthate and primo are the only two oils i have been unsure about quality in australia.

You guys think its necessary to run a decent test dose to get the most out of it? I like to cruise on 125-250mg test every 6 months for 6 or so weeks to get lipids and everything in order. Bit of a break from the tren is good too. Might actually switch up to tren ace for the second 6 months

lilhawk1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: March 30, 2016, 03:42:55 PM »
Scitropin is not pharm GH.  It's made by Sciroxx, they are not a legitimate pharmaceutical company.  Serostim, Humatrope, Genotropin, Nutropin.  Those are examples of pharm GH.  What you're using is not.

triggerhappy

• Getbig II
« Reply #14 on: March 30, 2016, 03:47:20 PM »
Scitropin is not pharm GH.  It's made by Sciroxx, they are not a legitimate pharmaceutical company.  Serostim, Humatrope, Genotropin, Nutropin.  Those are examples of pharm GH.  What you're using is not.

Might want to do some research on that one

https://www.ebs.tga.gov.au/ebs/picmi/picmirepository.nsf/PICMI?OpenForm&t=&q=somatropin