Author Topic: British man Arrested over 'mean tweet'  (Read 1841 times)

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
Re: British man Arrested over 'mean tweet'
« Reply #25 on: March 29, 2016, 06:46:42 AM »
Actually, if Trump is the nominee, Hillary will likely win AND Democrats will take back the Senate. 

Wait.  Anyone who doesn't vote for Trump is a traitor and an idiot?  Seriously?  A little extreme don't you think? 

if the only other option is Hillary Clinton, then yes

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #26 on: March 29, 2016, 09:32:56 AM »
if the only other option is Hillary Clinton, then yes

Very little difference between those two.  I'm not voting for either one, and I think voting for Trump is wrong, but I'm not painting all of the people who do with the same brush. 

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: March 29, 2016, 01:27:10 PM »
Very little difference between those two.  I'm not voting for either one, and I think voting for Trump is wrong, but I'm not painting all of the people who do with the same brush. 

that's a stretch. TRUMP is going to make it a personal mission to go after the 2nd amendment ?
TRUMP is going to push hard for open borders, unlimited immigration (illegal and legal) and legalizing all illegals already here?
TRUMP is going to show support for BLM types?
 etc..etc.etc...
 ::)

I mean really??

TRUMP is far from perfect but when the only other option is Hillary?? I mean come on

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: March 29, 2016, 01:41:12 PM »
that's a stretch. TRUMP is going to make it a personal mission to go after the 2nd amendment ?
TRUMP is going to push hard for open borders, unlimited immigration (illegal and legal) and legalizing all illegals already here?
TRUMP is going to show support for BLM types?
 etc..etc.etc...
 ::)

I mean really??

TRUMP is far from perfect but when the only other option is Hillary?? I mean come on

Trump said Hillary was a great secretary of state.  Trump donated money to Hillary and numerous other Democrats.  Trump embraced liberalism for much of his life.  Trump has repeatedly lied during the campaign.  Trump has failed to identify essentially any of the specifics of how he plans to "make America great again."  Trump is not very smart when it comes to public policy.  Trump is arguably the most extreme, undisciplined narcissist that we have ever had this close to the presidency.  Trump has the emotional temperament of a spoiled five-year-old.  Trump doesn't know how to pick his battles.

How in the world can you say with a straight face that you trust this man?   

And you want this man to be president?  Not only that, but you're calling people who don't vote for him traitors?  Absurd. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: March 29, 2016, 01:48:08 PM »
You're also forgetting the polarizing impact his nomination would have on Congress.  It would almost assuredly lead to Democrats retaking the Senate.   

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: March 29, 2016, 02:07:08 PM »
Trump said Hillary was a great secretary of state.  Trump donated money to Hillary and numerous other Democrats.  Trump embraced liberalism for much of his life.  Trump has repeatedly lied during the campaign.  Trump has failed to identify essentially any of the specifics of how he plans to "make America great again."  Trump is not very smart when it comes to public policy.  Trump is arguably the most extreme, undisciplined narcissist that we have ever had this close to the presidency.  Trump has the emotional temperament of a spoiled five-year-old.  Trump doesn't know how to pick his battles.

How in the world can you say with a straight face that you trust this man?   

And you want this man to be president?  Not only that, but you're calling people who don't vote for him traitors?  Absurd. 

im not sayng I trust him at all, but you can take all that and it is STILL PREFERABLE to Hillary. I don't think you understand how destructive a Hillary presidency would be, esp following 2 terms of Obama. TRUMP *might* go left a bit here and there. hillary WOULD CERTAINLY go hardcore left on EVERYTHING.

not a hard choice, if those are the two it comes down to.

and once again, I only said people would be traitors and idiots if their choice was only TRUMP vs hillary, and they went with Hillary.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: March 29, 2016, 02:20:48 PM »
im not sayng I trust him at all, but you can take all that and it is STILL PREFERABLE to Hillary. I don't think you understand how destructive a Hillary presidency would be, esp following 2 terms of Obama. TRUMP *might* go left a bit here and there. hillary WOULD CERTAINLY go hardcore left on EVERYTHING.

and once again, I only said people would be traitors and idiots if their choice was only TRUMP vs hillary, and they went with Hillary.

I think Hillary is a horrible choice.  Incredibly dishonest.  Not trying to give the impression that she is a better choice.  But when I look at Trump, I see the same level of dishonesty and arguably bigger problems because of his lack of self control and the other issues I mentioned. 

I also don't condemn people who support their party.  Liberals are not bad people.  Someone who is pro abortion, supports big government, higher taxes, etc. should vote for Hillary.  Why wouldn't they?  (Aside from the fact she is a congenital liar.)  Doesn't make them traitors because they have a different vision for America.     

It is incredibly discouraging that we are even having this discussion.  Our country can do so much better than these duds.  Depressing. 

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: March 29, 2016, 07:00:05 PM »

And if you are a person who generally votes for the right wing/right leaning candidate and you place a vote for Gary Johnson/Third Party then that is a vote for Hillary, no getting around it.

To me this concept is so basic but these people will do the most insane mental gymnastics to skirt the fact that they will be responsible for a Hillary Presidency and a decades long Liberal Supreme Court.