Author Topic: British man Arrested over 'mean tweet'  (Read 1843 times)

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
British man Arrested over 'mean tweet'
« on: March 28, 2016, 11:22:37 AM »
http://news.yahoo.com/british-man-arrested-over-islamophobic-tweet-205755895.html

There is no free speech in Europe. when, in the immediate aftermath of yet another Islamic terror massacre, a man can be SOUGHT OUT AND ARRESTED AT HIS HOME for 'tweeting' something that was not threatening or dangerous but simply non-politically-correct, Europe is DEAD.

take note America. the Leftists are tying to do this here now. this election is the last chance we have.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
Re: British man Arrested over 'mean tweet'
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2016, 11:52:29 AM »
http://news.yahoo.com/british-man-arrested-over-islamophobic-tweet-205755895.html

There is no free speech in Europe. when, in the immediate aftermath of yet another Islamic terror massacre, a man can be SOUGHT OUT AND ARRESTED AT HIS HOME for 'tweeting' something that was not threatening or dangerous but simply non-politically-correct, Europe is DEAD.

take note America. the Leftists are tying to do this here now. this election is the last chance we have.

Hell, half of the Righties on here are the same exact way.

Sitting at home and thus giving the election to Hillary because of Donald Trump's "tone"

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2016, 11:57:08 AM »
It aint the tone its the lack of substance. I like that he tell Hil she sucks...
L

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2016, 12:14:50 PM »
Yet the Muslims can march down the streets en-mass chanting death to whomever.

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2016, 12:15:44 PM »
Hell, half of the Righties on here are the same exact way.

Sitting at home and thus giving the election to Hillary because of Donald Trump's "tone"

agree 100%.

im shocked beyond belief by what im seeing on other political boards...lifelong conservatives essentially saying they don't even care if Hillary wins or will even help her win as opposed to voting for TRUMP. its like have you fools totally forgotton who the real enemy is???

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2016, 12:17:19 PM »
Yet the Muslims can march down the streets en-mass chanting death to whomever.

exactly.

remember, only native, white, actual Europeans can be racist and dangerous.

pay no attention to those dozens of bodies blown to bits by Those Who Shall Not Be Named (or blamed)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #6 on: March 28, 2016, 12:23:52 PM »
agree 100%.

im shocked beyond belief by what im seeing on other political boards...lifelong conservatives essentially saying they don't even care if Hillary wins or will even help her win as opposed to voting for TRUMP. its like have you fools totally forgotton who the real enemy is???

Voting for Trump will likely hand the Senate back to Democrats. 

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: March 28, 2016, 12:24:35 PM »
It aint the tone its the lack of substance. I like that he tell Hil she sucks...

And I would love you to explain to me how Hillary is better.

C'mon folks it's time to grow up and face the realities of a potential Clinton presidency.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: March 28, 2016, 12:31:05 PM »
And I would love you to explain to me how Hillary is better.

C'mon folks it's time to grow up and face the realities of a potential Clinton presidency.

The realities of a Trump nomination include the likely loss of Congress, a dishonest empty suit that rivals our current president, and a dangerous man with access to nuclear weapons and control of our military. 

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #9 on: March 28, 2016, 12:38:15 PM »
Hitler Cuntin has a hard on for gun control.  As much as I don't like Trump I pretty much have to vote for him when he gets the nomination.  If the Republican nominee was an establishment guy like Bush or whomever, I would have stayed home regardless.

Hitlery is going to win the general election though.  Instead of going to prison she will go to the oval office.  Trump is going get destroyed by the press as soon as he is the Republican nominee.  Cruz was the only hope for Constitution loving traditional Americans.  Trump came in with his shit-talk and fucked that all up.  Now we live with the consequences.  Get ready for a leftist female president, nominating liberal activists to the supreme court.  Game over.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: March 28, 2016, 12:40:16 PM »
The realities of a Trump nomination include the likely loss of Congress, a dishonest empty suit that rivals our current president, and a dangerous man with access to nuclear weapons and control of our military. 

If you stay at home or vote 3rd party in a Trump vs. Hillary election and thus enabling a Liberal Supreme Court for the next 30 years it is hard for me to take you serious as a supporter of The Right.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: March 28, 2016, 12:44:03 PM »
If you stay at home or vote 3rd party in a Trump vs. Hillary election and thus enabling a Liberal Supreme Court for the next 30 years it is hard for me to take you serious as a supporter of The Right.

I never said I was a "supporter of The Right." 

If you are concerned about the Supreme Court, you wouldn't be voting for someone who (a) is about as likely to nominate a conservative to the Supreme Court as Hillary and (b) will cause voters to give the Senate back to Democrats, so a conservative wouldn't get confirmed even if Trump nominated a conservative to the bench. 

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: March 28, 2016, 12:45:41 PM »
Hitler Cuntin has a hard on for gun control.  As much as I don't like Trump I pretty much have to vote for him when he gets the nomination.  If the Republican nominee was an establishment guy like Bush or whomever, I would have stayed home regardless.

Hitlery is going to win the general election though.  Instead of going to prison she will go to the oval office.  Trump is going get destroyed by the press as soon as he is the Republican nominee.  Cruz was the only hope for Constitution loving traditional Americans.  Trump came in with his shit-talk and fucked that all up.  Now we live with the consequences.  Get ready for a leftist female president, nominating liberal activists to the supreme court.  Game over.

The death of Scalia changed everything.

I hate to say it but I probably would have to pull the lever for Jeb after his passing.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: March 28, 2016, 12:46:59 PM »

If you are concerned about the Supreme Court, you wouldn't be voting for someone who (a) is about as likely to nominate a conservative to the Supreme Court as Hillary and (b) will cause voters to give the Senate back to Democrats, so a conservative wouldn't get confirmed even if Trump nominated a conservative to the bench. 

So we're playing little Reindeer games here with terminology?

You don't consider yourself more right leaning?

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: March 28, 2016, 12:48:10 PM »

And btw, what a completely disingenuous statement that is.

Who REALLY believes that?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: March 28, 2016, 12:52:07 PM »
So we're playing little Reindeer games here with terminology?

You don't consider yourself more right leaning?

I haven't played any games with terminology.  I'm an independent and have never claimed otherwise.  I have and will likely continue to vote for whomever I think is the best candidate, regardless of party.  Sometimes that person is a Republican.  Sometimes a Democrat.  And if my choices are Hillary vs. Trump in November, that person will be a Libertarian.   

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: March 28, 2016, 12:58:28 PM »
I haven't played any games with terminology.  I'm an independent and have never claimed otherwise.  I have and will likely continue to vote for whomever I think is the best candidate, regardless of party.  Sometimes that person is a Republican.  Sometimes a Democrat.  And if my choices are Hillary vs. Trump in November, that person will be a Libertarian.   

So over the course of many elections you have been "Mr. 50/50 Right Down The Middle Guy" who votes Democrat just as much as he does Republican/Libertarian?

Yeah sure.  ::)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: March 28, 2016, 01:00:17 PM »

Anyone who has actually listened to Trump including comments about his sister who is a liberal judge, looked at his history of supporting Democrats/liberals, doesn't trust him, etc.  

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: March 28, 2016, 01:01:08 PM »
So over the course of many elections you have been "Mr. 50/50 Right Down The Middle Guy" who votes Democrat just as much as he does Republican/Libertarian?

Yeah sure.  ::)

lol.  Is that what I said?  Reading is fundamental. 

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: March 28, 2016, 01:40:45 PM »
Threads like these reinforce my beliefs that it is time to get the dull posts ready so the impalements can begin. I mean if they can now arrest a white man for just speaking his own mind in his own country then what have you got to lose. Just start impaling these motherfuckers.

And shame on the police cucks for betraying one of their own!

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: March 28, 2016, 02:03:10 PM »
Voting for Trump will likely hand the Senate back to Democrats. 

so...voting for Hillary wont? lmao I don't get this rationale. I voted for Cruz but if its Hillary vs TRUMP only a traitor/complete idiot would not vote TRUMP.

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: March 28, 2016, 02:11:42 PM »

the TRUMP-hate hysteria has got to the point where typically sane people are actually saying he would be 'the same or worse than hillary' ::)

TRUMP has about a 20-40% chance of maybe appointing someone left leaning. Hillary has a 100%....100%...chance of nominating left wing radicals to every single position she can. she is a true, diehard left wing zealot on par with Obama if not more so.

she will make it a personal mission to destroy the 2nd and to open America's borders/legalize all illegals. yea,TRUMP would probably do that too  ::)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: March 28, 2016, 02:26:24 PM »
so...voting for Hillary wont? lmao I don't get this rationale. I voted for Cruz but if its Hillary vs TRUMP only a traitor/complete idiot would not vote TRUMP.

Actually, if Trump is the nominee, Hillary will likely win AND Democrats will take back the Senate. 

Wait.  Anyone who doesn't vote for Trump is a traitor and an idiot?  Seriously?  A little extreme don't you think? 

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #23 on: March 28, 2016, 05:03:39 PM »
Threads like these reinforce my beliefs that it is time to get the dull posts ready so the impalements can begin. I mean if they can now arrest a white man for just speaking his own mind in his own country then what have you got to lose. Just start impaling these motherfuckers.

And shame on the police cucks for betraying one of their own!

Finally, someone gets this thread back on track.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #24 on: March 28, 2016, 06:53:56 PM »
So much easier to snatch an Englishman out of his flat than it is to confront the angry Islamic horde that's taking over your country.

You fucking cowards.