Author Topic: Europe at the Edge of the Abyss  (Read 1313 times)

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
Europe at the Edge of the Abyss
« on: March 29, 2016, 11:30:47 AM »
http://www.nationalreview.com/article/433364/europe-edge-abyss

Absolutely fantastic article covering angles of the decline of Europe.

Because of what Europe has become, it now has few viable choices in dealing with radical Islamic terrorism. Its dilemma is a warning to Americans that we should turn away from a similar path of national suicide. After suffering serial terrorist attacks from foreign nationals and immigrants, a normal nation-state would be expected to make extraordinary efforts to close its borders and redefine its foreign policy in order to protect its national interests.

But a France or a Belgium is not quite a sovereign nation any more, and thus does not have complete control over its national destiny or foreign relations. As part of the European Union, France and Belgium have, for all practical purposes, placed their own security in the hands of an obdurate Angela Merkel’s Germany, which is hellbent on allowing without audit millions of disenchanted young Middle Eastern males into its territory, with subsequent rights of passage into any other member of the European Union that they wish. The 21st-century “German problem” is apparently not that of an economic powerhouse and military brute warring on its neighbors, but that of an economic powerhouse that uses its wealth and arrogant sense of social superiority to bully its neighbors into accepting its bankrupt immigration policies and green ideology.

The immigration policies of France and Belgium are unfortunately also de facto those of Greece. And a petulant and poor Greece, licking its wounds over its European Union brawl with northern-European banks, either cannot or will not control entrance into its territory — Europe’s window on the Middle East. No European country can take the security measures necessary for its own national needs, without either violating or ignoring EU mandates. That the latest terrorist murders struck near the very heart of the EU in Brussels is emblematic of the Union’s dilemma......

Read more at: http://www.nationalreview.com/article/433364/europe-edge-abyss
L

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
Re: Europe at the Edge of the Abyss
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2016, 12:05:28 PM »
France's immigration and border policies are laughable at best.

I have gone to Amsterdam almost a dozen times over the years and just watched as people loaded up their luggage with all the bagspot and hash they bought there (and I am not talking about personal use amounts unless they are supplying everyone in two zipcodes a personal supply)  and then get on the train to Paris.   The only "security" in Amsterdam prior to boarding the train is simply viewing your passport to log in the info when you purchase your ticket.  They don't scan or Xray your bags or anything.  You don't even walk through a metal detector. 

When you reach Paris, you exit the train and go on about your business.  No immigration check in, no security points, nothing.  It shouldn't be hard to smuggle anyone or any kind of dangerous materials into Paris like this. 

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2016, 01:21:39 PM »
France's immigration and border policies are laughable at best.

I have gone to Amsterdam almost a dozen times over the years and just watched as people loaded up their luggage with all the bagspot and hash they bought there (and I am not talking about personal use amounts unless they are supplying everyone in two zipcodes a personal supply)  and then get on the train to Paris.   The only "security" in Amsterdam prior to boarding the train is simply viewing your passport to log in the info when you purchase your ticket.  They don't scan or Xray your bags or anything.  You don't even walk through a metal detector.  

When you reach Paris, you exit the train and go on about your business.  No immigration check in, no security points, nothing.  It shouldn't be hard to smuggle anyone or any kind of dangerous materials into Paris like this.  

Open Borders...aren't they wonderful?

and meanwhile in the US, white haired white grandmas and 70 yr old people in wheelchairs get the royal pat-down and every person has to take off their shoes and go thru a machine that looks like it was built in Iron Man's fucking lab instead of just giving extra scrutiny to Those Peaceful Ones Who Shall Not be Named  ::)

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2016, 02:12:49 PM »
Open Borders...aren't they wonderful?

and meanwhile in the US, white haired white grandmas and 70 yr old people in wheelchairs get the royal pat-down and every person has to take off their shoes and go thru a machine that looks like it was built in Iron Man's fucking lab instead of just giving extra scrutiny to Those Peaceful Ones Who Shall Not be Named  ::)

No shit.  I mean, seriously I was like... WTF? the first time I saw this.

I'm not saying they DON'T have any security there.  There are a few policemen there for things like pick pockets, fights, beggars harassing people, etc...  Normally you see them standing around at the entrance of the station near the front though.  If there was an emergency or something that required their warm bodies to show up at one of the platforms, it would take them twenty minutes to get there.  Probably have to look at the station map to find their way too. 
But international security for immigration and such?  Nope.

You go and buy your ticket, you hand them your passport or EU ID, they input the info, tell you the cost, you hand them your money, they print the ticket and THAT'S ALL.   You simply walk through the designated gates next.  Nothing else.  You can even buy your tickets days in advance, which I do.  Then when you show up, you simply walk through the gates to get on the train.  No one checks to see if the person holding the ticket is the same person in the ID on them.  You can even purchase them online and never have to show an ID to anyone.  Just type it in the form.

Flying is a different story though.  Their security is much tighter.  But if you think our security is bad, go through Japan.  OMG.  Those people don't play.  The only difference between being processed into jail and processed through Japan's security and immigration check points is that Japan doesn't search your anal cavity.   Well not always.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2016, 04:28:10 PM »
The Japs are very professional. A buddy had a 357 round in his carry on that had been there for about a year from a fishing trip we had gone on in Hawaii. He disappeared after we went through security and re appeared about 5 hours later. We were boarding..he looked like he had been raped. They questioned him in the basement. It was bad...he somehow talked his way out of it. After that we landed at Phillie and they processed us through customs and on to the next flight so fast we could have gotten a nuke through. The TSA is a joke...yeah they pat you done and shit but ist more smoke and mirrors.   
L

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2016, 09:27:55 AM »
I will be traveling through Japan airport (NRT) on May 12 on my way to Bali and coming back through it again on May 23 after leaving Bangkok.  I will take some photos with my phone to post here.  So people here will know how easy we actually have it with the TSA scrubs. 

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: March 30, 2016, 09:43:30 AM »
Just don't bring a .357 round. Ranger Byers is a big boy so they gave him a pass but I would not suggest it.
L

Purge_WTF

« Reply #7 on: March 31, 2016, 06:24:44 AM »

Subscribed to his channel recently. So should you.

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: March 31, 2016, 12:43:02 PM »

Subscribed to his channel recently. So should you.
What amazes me is that not more people are asking for the arrest and conviction of Merkel and others like her.

Why has she not been assassinated yet by someone? I mean they assassinated JFK even with his security guys running around him. Oh yes, the difference is mossad / cia wanted JFK gone. See this is proof the JFK assassination was not done by some individual who took it upon himself. If that was possible Merkel would be stinking up some grave somewhere by now since many more people hate her now than JFK back then. JFK was very popular. Makes you think doesn't it?

A dialog should start in the west among Statesmen about her arrest and conviction. This is the sane response towards her insane treason. When I click Google News I want to see discussions about people proposing that she should be arrested. Get with the program people. Hurry up now!

And yes, she should be sentenced to death - possibly via torture.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: March 31, 2016, 02:41:31 PM »
I think if BRITEX happens then maybe the rest fragments. I don't understand how you suborn sovereignty to a bunch of assholes in Germany and Belgium and allow cultural suicide like this. 
L

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #10 on: March 31, 2016, 08:14:22 PM »
There is no sane explanation for what Merkel is doing.  Purposely trying to destroy Germany and weed out it's entire way of life.  Couldn't be more damaging to Germany if she was a robot controlled by ISIS.

Purge_WTF

« Reply #11 on: April 01, 2016, 08:40:25 AM »
There is no sane explanation for what Merkel is doing.  Purposely trying to destroy Germany and weed out it's entire way of life.  Couldn't be more damaging to Germany if she was a robot controlled by ISIS.

Again, I think that Guilty Caucasian Leftist Syndrome has become so pervasive that at least some of them want to see the Indo-European nations and culture torn down.

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: April 01, 2016, 09:07:08 AM »
wait till Hildog 2016.....

will Merkelize the USA!!

go Merica'