Author Topic: Peptide promo codes  (Read 6086 times)

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
Peptide promo codes
« on: March 29, 2016, 12:39:17 PM »
As you may remember, I had a thread on here where I and others posted each of the promo codes from various peptide sites each week.

I stopped doing that simply because A) some codes never changed and B) some peptide sites simply ceased operations for various reasons (a couple were busted for dumb shit that using a tiny bit of common sense could have avoided, but about a dozen others were put out of business by this one idiot who was hitting them lawsuits all the time and wanting 75K-150K to "drop" his lawsuit and not drag them into court.  Basically it was blackmail / hush money.   Bogus actions, but some just got tired of it and changed names/locations/registries/etc...   5 of these previous owners now have a lawsuit in the works against him.  Karma is a bitch)

Anyway, since I just ordered a bit of MT2 and thought of how I rarely post on the Steroid board any more,  and I thought I would come back over and start the thread up again fresh and clean.  Just my (and the other posters who share info) contribution to the board community.  

IF YOU HAVE ANY PROMO CODES FOR ANY PEPTIDE SITE, PLEASE LIST THEM HERE ALONG WITH THE LINK TO THE SITE (WEB ADDY), AND THE DATE THE PROMO CODE EXPIRES (IF ANY IS LISTED)

----------Posted 3/29/16-----------
Site : PurchasePeptides.net
Expiration : Not sure.  I received it Sunday and there was no cut off or deadline date.
Details : Buy 1 get 1 FREE Liquid plus 20% off.  (No code needed)
All Peptides are Buy 1 Get 1 Free Plus 28% off if you use the promo code RABBIT at checkout.

(it was sent to me as Rabbit, but I don't think the promo code is case sensitive.  Should work no matter how you type it.)

Site : EvolutionPeptides.com
Expiration : Ooops.  Expired Monday.  sorry

Site : edited to remove the name.  the owner doesn't want to direct advertising as he is private.
Expiration : promo coming soon
Details : Spoke with the owner over the weekend, he said that he is going to be running a special promo sometimes this week most likely a Buy 1 Get 2 Free deal and will let me know.  I don't know if this is on everything or just certain items.  He didn't say.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
Re: Peptide promo codes
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2016, 08:51:31 AM »
PEPTIDE EXPERTS
usapep.com

20% off.
coupon code: usapep
coupon is valid until May. 30th 2016.
The code applies to all the peptides.
No minimum purchase required.

-------------

PURCHASEPEPTIDES.NET
promo code : END
gives you an additional 25% off all peptides in addition to the promos already discounted on the site

(doesn't say when it ends.  just received it today)

herefortheglitter

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2016, 10:17:05 AM »
Lurker, do you have any go-to sites and/or peptides that you like best? Have you ever tried Accutane from any pep sites?

Thanks.

Fuzzy Nuts

« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2016, 11:51:00 AM »
Lurker, do you have any go-to sites and/or peptides that you like best? Have you ever tried Accutane from any pep sites?

Thanks.
I'm running Accutane from ironmag research. On 3rd bottle...definitely works. Skin is drier than ever. Only sides have been dry lips.

15% off with heavyiron15

herefortheglitter

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2016, 06:05:42 PM »
Thanks! I ordered some from Research Shop, should be here Monday. Are you running 25mgs?? I've read different protocols for men vs women so I'm debating on where to start.

Fuzzy Nuts

« Reply #5 on: April 09, 2016, 06:33:18 PM »
Thanks! I ordered some from Research Shop, should be here Monday. Are you running 25mgs?? I've read different protocols for men vs women so I'm debating on where to start.
I used 25mg a day for 60 days or 1st 60ml bottle. 2nd bottle I upped to 37.5mg and last bottle 50mg per day. Nothing really bad at all for side effects.

I would start at 25mgs a day for at least a couple weeks. I could feel the dryness in a day or two, so you'll know it's working.

herefortheglitter

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: April 10, 2016, 06:22:23 AM »
Cool, thinking I'll start at half that dose solely because I'm a girl haha

Fuzzy Nuts

« Reply #7 on: April 10, 2016, 07:44:02 AM »
Cool, thinking I'll start at half that dose solely because I'm a girl haha
Gotcha. At a female body weight 12.5mg will be good to start. The results are totally amazing, I'm sure you'll be happy.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: April 10, 2016, 02:54:54 PM »

Thanks.

No, I have never used Accutane before.  So I would have no experience to compare the effectiveness of any that were available from different sites.

Harsh stuff though.  Are you finding it helpful?  I assume you are using to combat acne?

herefortheglitter

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: April 10, 2016, 06:54:11 PM »
I've never used it before. I don't have cystic or otherwise severe acne but I do have oily skin and when I break out, it's painful and annoying. Luckily very rare for me but oily skin sucks in general. The one I ordered is called Isosolut

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: April 11, 2016, 06:22:13 PM »
why waste your money. peptides are scams just like supplements

aintitgrand

• Getbig II
  • I don't blast and cruise. I blast then up the dose
« Reply #11 on: April 12, 2016, 05:08:30 AM »

Not all. Melanotan 2 works, obviously. I have used ghrp2 and cjc no dac which was useless. But MK-677 is the real deal! I use aromasin, arimidex and just started T3 from a peptide company. The arimidex I've been using for months now, with no estrogen issues, so its doing its job. I'm switching to aromasin because my lipids did come back a bit off (nothing crazy though, a few points higher than normal range). T3, I've only taken 3 times so far, and only 20mcg each time in the morning. Not sure I'll stay on it, however, I don't want to keep upping the dose and then rebound like crazy when I come off. I also have been having some shoulder pain since doing a winstrol cycle so I've started using TB500. I've done 1 5mg shot so far, will do another this Friday. Apparently 4-6 weeks should do the trick and get my shoulder back to operational. I'm not totally convinced it'll work, but I gotta say, yesterday was the best chest workout I've had in the last 3 weeks with minimal shoulder pain.
Anyway, its not fair to say that peptides are a scam. Just need to know which ones work and which don't (for you). Now, I understand that MK, aromasin, adex, and T3 aren't "peptides" but Accutane isn't a peptide either.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: April 12, 2016, 10:38:50 AM »

Not all.  Like aintitgrand said, there are some that really do work.  You can't dispute MT2 works awesome.  Some others do to a certain degree, better or not in certain people.

TB500 works for sure.  I have had aches and pains it took away.  Some people say they got nothing from it.  But then when you talk with them, they are trying to overcome something like labrum tear or blown RC.  I mean shit... if it were strong enough to repair those injuries, I would be scared to use it.  But for the nagging type like tendonitis, CTS, etc... it does work.

GHRP works for sure if you need something to boost your appetite.   The HGH frag.... for me was hit and miss.  It didn't really make me hungry, but I did have a feeling of constantly wanting sweet juices like grape juice or cranberry juice.

The GW501516 really does work for endurance.  I know that for a fact.   The MK....  I have heard many people that I know in real life talk about how great it is for fat loss and dropping bloat, but I have no first hand experience with it.

aintitgrand

• Getbig II
« Reply #13 on: April 12, 2016, 11:16:33 AM »
Not all.  Like aintitgrand said, there are some that really do work.  You can't dispute MT2 works awesome.  Some others do to a certain degree, better or not in certain people.

TB500 works for sure.  I have had aches and pains it took away.  Some people say they got nothing from it.  But then when you talk with them, they are trying to overcome something like labrum tear or blown RC.  I mean shit... if it were strong enough to repair those injuries, I would be scared to use it.  But for the nagging type like tendonitis, CTS, etc... it does work.

GHRP works for sure if you need something to boost your appetite.   The HGH frag.... for me was hit and miss.  It didn't really make me hungry, but I did have a feeling of constantly wanting sweet juices like grape juice or cranberry juice.

The GW501516 really does work for endurance.  I know that for a fact.   The MK....  I have heard many people that I know in real life talk about how great it is for fat loss and dropping bloat, but I have no first hand experience with it.

I ran MK for 30 days recently and can attest to its awesomeness. Worked way better than I thought it would. After the letdown that ghrp2 + cjc no dac was I was going in with low expectations. But it really did what it claimed to do!

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #14 on: April 12, 2016, 12:40:14 PM »
i personally vouch for MK too. its the best peptide ive ever tried and ive ran pretty much every GHRH and GHRP combo there is...
CJC DAC is very good too, but only in high doses (4mg+ a week).

MK677 certainly does NOT drop water though @ lurker, lol. most people gain 5-10lbs of intramuscular water within the first week on that stuff..

MK works and works damn well at just 10mg a day. at that dosage its price is IMPOSSIBLE to beat... the immediate cosmetic effects are immense.
if the GH and IGF boost really translate to significant muscle gain or fat loss over time is debatable (studies are not THAT promising), but even for the pure cosmetic enhancement its fucking awesome. if you slack on your diet youll pull water like a camel hump though.
ive ran it a couple times before, and stacked with huperzine-A / green tea extract (EGCG) it gives all the heavy sides of GH.. incredibly vivid dreams (not a good thing if you run high doses of tren, lol), numb and swollen hands (i cant even touch my palm with my thumb), CTS, that transparent skin look... and ofc water retention (if its the good or bad kind depends on diet, genetics and AAS imo).

Jenetics

• Getbig II
« Reply #15 on: April 12, 2016, 03:09:06 PM »
Not all.  Like aintitgrand said, there are some that really do work.  You can't dispute MT2 works awesome.  Some others do to a certain degree, better or not in certain people.

TB500 works for sure.  I have had aches and pains it took away.  Some people say they got nothing from it.  But then when you talk with them, they are trying to overcome something like labrum tear or blown RC.  I mean shit... if it were strong enough to repair those injuries, I would be scared to use it.  But for the nagging type like tendonitis, CTS, etc... it does work.

GHRP works for sure if you need something to boost your appetite.   The HGH frag.... for me was hit and miss.  It didn't really make me hungry, but I did have a feeling of constantly wanting sweet juices like grape juice or cranberry juice.

The GW501516 really does work for endurance.  I know that for a fact.   The MK....  I have heard many people that I know in real life talk about how great it is for fat loss and dropping bloat, but I have no first hand experience with it.

Agree with the endurance benefits from GW-501516. Some also say it's great for fat loss, but I didn't notice that.

MT2 - great tan, but gave me LOADS of new moles. One turned out to be malignant and I had it removed. Thank god I got it checked. Did you not get new moles?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: April 13, 2016, 10:43:49 AM »
i personally vouch for MK too. its the best peptide ive ever tried and ive ran pretty much every GHRH and GHRP combo there is...

MK677 certainly does NOT drop water though @ lurker, lol. most people gain 5-10lbs of intramuscular water within the first week on that stuff..

MK works and works damn well at just 10mg a day. at that dosage its price is IMPOSSIBLE to beat... the immediate cosmetic effects are immense.
if the GH and IGF boost really translate to significant muscle gain or fat loss over time is debatable (studies are not THAT promising), but even for the pure cosmetic enhancement its fucking awesome. if you slack on your diet youll pull water like a camel hump though.
ive ran it a couple times before, and stacked with huperzine-A / green tea extract (EGCG) it gives all the heavy sides of GH.. incredibly vivid dreams (not a good thing if you run high doses of tren, lol), numb and swollen hands (i cant even touch my palm with my thumb), CTS, that transparent skin look... and ofc water retention (if its the good or bad kind depends on diet, genetics and AAS imo).

I have never ran it before myself as I said, but the people I know say they drop bloat on it.  Like HGH.   They made the same comment, that MK gives HGH like effects and results.  

Now I have experience with HGH a good bit.  Legit Serostim and generic types (various - which I really don't even take into consideration because they paled after using Serostim).  When I would run it, I didn't get a bloat.  I always got more vascular.  It did burn fat like nothing else I have ever used before.  But I never got any bloat from it.  I got the tight fists like you describe, the sore wrists and onset of tendonitis in my elbows. When my elbows got tender and gave me that "uh-oh" feeling of being sore, I knew to back off.  But I never went over 3ius of Serostim a day.  3 on 1 off, 2 on 1 off (which was the standard program going around the gym with nearly everyone that was in the pro scene or getting close to cracking into the pro scene in Atlanta).  
And yes, some vivid / fucked up dreams too.  Not sure if they were more vivid and stranger than usual or if I just seemed to remember them more the next morning.  LOL.

As I said, I stay lean year around so maybe that is why I didn't get bloat off HGH.  But also like you say, everyone I know doesn't use the full dose.  Instead of the 100iu mark on the measuring dropper they use (which is 25mg I beleive???), they pull it to the 40iu mark.  

Maybe I should run it to compare.  I have not used HGH in a couple of years so I would be in a prime condition to judge the effects and compare by.

Agree with the endurance benefits from GW-501516. Some also say it's great for fat loss, but I didn't notice that.

MT2 - great tan, but gave me LOADS of new moles. One turned out to be malignant and I had it removed. Thank god I got it checked. Did you not get new moles?

Are you sure they are NEW?  Some people think they get new ones but in reality they are existing moles that were there to start with but you couldn't see them until you got darker.  I never had that problem.  But the first time I used it, I did have a scar on my ankle to darken.  It was originally flesh colored, you had to look hard up close to see it.  But it darken to look like a fresh purple color.  It took a long time for it to fade back to flesh color so it was unnoticeable.  About a year.  Long after my body tan had faded.  But I think it was because I used too much the first cycle I did.  Now days, I use much less and don't have that problem at all.  It never changes color.  Of course, not saying it can't cause new moles, but from my experience, most people have them there to start with and just don't notice them.  Like pigments of flesh colored freckles.  

The first time I used it, I followed the online guide of doing a daily 1mg inject for 10 days, then EOD for 10 days.  Then E3D for 10 days (a month long cycle) and starting my tanning at the 10 day mark on same day as injections occurred mark.  Which would be tanning EOD the first 10 days and then E3D the last ten days.
I do NOT recommend the cycle to anyone.  It was way too strong.  And MT2 is very long acting.  You need to stop both the MT2 use and tanning when you are 2-3 shades away from where you want to be.  Because it continues to stay active in you and continue to darken you long after the last injection and tanning session. You will coast into the color you want, or coast way beyond the color you thought you wanted.   Man, I looked like microwaved Brazilian beef jerky.  It was way too much.

And while I admit I am not positive of this and can not state it is a fact (too lazy and just have no interest in reading studies and other pubmed type info) it is my OPINION that MT2 builds up in your system with each use.  Or rather maybe I should say, your body reacts to it quicker with each cycle.  I have done about 5 cycles of it - usually one per year (did miss one year though) and the one I did last year was much lighter than the year before and that year was much lighter than the previous year as well.

Last year, I did .5mg on a schedule like this :

Week 1 M & W & F : Tan Saturday 8 minutes (the longest the tanning bed at the salon goes for)
Week 2 M & TH : Tan Friday & Sunday 8 minutes each time
Week 3 M & F : Tan on Wed & Saturday for only 4 minutes each time (half exposure)
Every week after MT2 only on Wednesday :  Tan Mon & Friday as needed.

Following this, I get a very dark tan that looks natural and not overcooked.  I don't look orange or like burnt pine wood.  Of course I live in South Florida so if I am at the beach, I do not tan or use MT2 that week at all.  At this rate, a bottle (10ml @ 1mg for a total of 10mg)  will last a LONG time.  I usually only do half a bottle in 6-8 weeks.  And save the other half of the bottle for later in the year.  It is amazing how long you can store this stuff and it stays potent.  

lilhawk1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: April 14, 2016, 05:54:20 AM »

Have you ever used legit GH?  Serostim, Humatrope, not generic garbage.  If not you can't really compare the two in terms of side effects or positive effects.  GH does not give the water retention people describe with this MK stuff.  Nor does it cause your hands to be so sore you can't touch them.. GH will cause tightness in the hands and joints, but not to that point.  Same with water retention.  None to minimal with good GH.  You get more vascular, fuller, round. It doesn't put on water weight even with a loose diet.  Some water, maybe, but not like this stuff is being described.  There are no peptides that will do what GH does.  Now, maybe if you're using generic GH this stuff might give some results in comparison, but that's because you're more than likely using some sort of peptide being passed off as GH if you're using generic Chinese GH. 

aintitgrand

• Getbig II
« Reply #18 on: April 14, 2016, 06:02:27 AM »
Have you ever used legit GH?  Serostim, Humatrope, not generic garbage.  If not you can't really compare the two in terms of side effects or positive effects.  GH does not give the water retention people describe with this MK stuff.  Nor does it cause your hands to be so sore you can't touch them.. GH will cause tightness in the hands and joints, but not to that point.  Same with water retention.  None to minimal with good GH.  You get more vascular, fuller, round. It doesn't put on water weight even with a loose diet.  Some water, maybe, but not like this stuff is being described.  There are no peptides that will do what GH does.  Now, maybe if you're using generic GH this stuff might give some results in comparison, but that's because you're more than likely using some sort of peptide being passed off as GH if you're using generic Chinese GH. 

MK only bloats you if you eat a shitty diet. I didn't experience sub-q bloat, but definitely filled out the muscles (with fluid, obviously I didn't put on 8lbs of muscle in 30 days lol). It gives you a really tight skin look and full muscles. If you stray off the diet, however, and start either binge eating or eating lots of processed carbs it will make you look like the Michelin man.
One day I'd love to try some Serostim, I've heard some really good things from people who have done it. Was told 3iu did more for them than 10iu+ of the generics.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #19 on: April 14, 2016, 01:17:29 PM »
GH is out of the question for me money wise... thats why i run peptides...

but yeah what i describe is usually seen with the chinese versions... i can only go from what i read on forums like promuscle etc...
MK sounds a lot like riptropin (which people report to be high quality (tested) shit, but everyone seems to get insane water retention from it too)... maybe its the 191/192 amino acid isoform thing that makes the difference... i dunno.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: April 30, 2016, 12:11:03 PM »
PurchasePeptides.net

This Weekend Only!!!

40% off both peptides and liquids.

Promo code is FORTY.