Author Topic: myostatin  (Read 2011 times)

herraisland

• Getbig III
myostatin
« on: March 30, 2016, 04:34:47 AM »
For what i understand this ''myostatin'' is the thing that makes us stop gain further. Right or wrong? Im on a cycle after 10 weeks my gains stop is it because my myostatin is too high ? so for how long should i cruise to make it go down again. thanks

falco

• Getbig V
Re: myostatin
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2016, 05:42:04 AM »
läl.

herraisland

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2016, 05:51:12 AM »

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2016, 06:08:00 AM »
Gains don't stop at 10 weeks in cycle that's when cycle just gettin good

herraisland

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2016, 07:53:11 AM »
i just came with random example.... for me always after 7-10 weeks gains stop coming. why is that... JIZMOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! where are you ?

herraisland

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2016, 07:57:28 AM »
**copy**

There was a knowledgable bro on EF (LedHed) a while back who expounded on the subject of myostatin and it rocked my world. Say hello to a bodybuilder's worst nightmare. I hadn't even heard about it until he wrote about it. I've put together a compilation of random facts/studies/definitions on myostatin and exactly what it is for those who haven't heard much about it. It's important to know what it is and what function it serves in your bodybuilding lives. You can plan cycles around it this way.

Myostatin: A growth factor that regulates the size of muscles beginning in early embryonic development and continuing throughout life. Myostatin acts by inhibiting the growth of muscles, It prevents them from growing too large. Myostatin is also known as growth and differentiation factor 8 (GDF-8). It is a protein made up of two identical subunits. Each subunit contains 110 amino acids. The gene encoding myostatin is termed MSTN (or GDF8) and is on chromosome 2 in band 2q32.1.

Myostatin is a protein that in humans is encoded by the MSTN gene. Myostatin is a secreted growth differentiation factor that is a member of the TGF beta protein family that inhibits muscle differentiation and growth in the process known as myogenesis. Myostatin is produced primarily in skeletal muscle cells, circulates in the blood and acts on muscle tissue, by binding a cell-bound receptor called the activin type II receptor.

What is myostatin-related muscle hypertrophy?
Myostatin-related muscle hypertrophy is a rare condition characterized by reduced body fat and increased muscle size. Affected individuals have up to twice the usual amount of muscle mass in their bodies. They also tend to have increased muscle strength. Myostatin-related muscle hypertrophy is not known to cause any medical problems, and affected individuals are intellectually normal.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Myostatin

http://www.medicinenet.com/script/ma...y=33546&page=1

http://ghr.nlm.nih.gov/condition/myo...le-hypertrophy

So there it is folks. There are studies suggesting that after about 56 days or around the 8 week mark of a cycle, your myostatin levels are so ridiculously high that is it nearly impossible to make LBM gains after the fact unless you introduce a more anabolic compound at this point. There is also evidence that after cycling for 20 weeks, myostatin levels eventually return to baseline and won't elevate gain. At this point, LedHed proposed a great way to take advantage of this. This would be for advanced users only.

Let's say your cycle is:
Test E 1-20
Dbol 1-4
NPP 1-8
EQ 1-20

Myostatin will inhibit gains by week 8, correct? Now we introduce tren ace at week 7 for about 6 weeks. Myostatin will still be high but we can get some more LBM this way since tren is such a powerful androgen. Cycle continues..

Test E 7-13
Tren ace 7-13
EQ 7-13

At this point, there's nothing we can do for additional LBM except wait for myostatin to return to baseline. Now, we drop test and eq to a cruising dose (test 200mg, eq 200-250mg)

Test E 14-20
EQ 14-20

At week 20, myostatin has retuned to baseline. In theory, we can now blast again without myostatin becoming a hindering factor.

Test E 20-?
Tren E 20-?
EQ 20-?
Mast E 20-?
Primo 20-?

I don't buy into this completely because of the fact that if myostatin wasn't a hindering factor after week 20, we would be able to continually build muscle without anything to hold us back. There are studies supporting it though. Either way, as bodybuilders, myostatin is our worst enemy and it is very real. There are even companies selling myostatin inhibitors but to what extent they work, I haven't a clue.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #6 on: March 30, 2016, 01:09:07 PM »
you cant make a science out of something that has not been studied extensively

just up the dose and food when you stop gaining, simple as that

there are also countless compounds that inhibit myostatin if youre concerned about that (creatine, and also numerous phytochemicals, supps and herbs)
myostatin inhibitors are a scam - even if they contain what the companies claim youd need to shoot multiple vials every day to get any use out of them (the regular doses sold dont do shit)

Disco187

• Getbig IV
  • "Fuck Ordinary"
« Reply #7 on: April 01, 2016, 12:27:41 PM »
hmmm thats odd usually i dont notice jack shit until 6 to 8 wks  besides water increase.  Have you been slacking at all on your diet or missing workouts?