Author Topic: Trump says he would pick Supreme Court justices to investigate Clinton's email  (Read 1382 times)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
http://www.upi.com/Top_News/US/2016/03/30/Trump-says-he-would-pick-Supreme-Court-justices-to-investigate-Clintons-email/4701459359250/

NEW YORK, March 30 (UPI) -- Donald Trump said he would select justices to the U.S. Supreme Court who would investigate Hillary Clinton's use of a private email server while she was secretary of state.

Hey Republicans - can someone in your party explain to Drumpf that the Supreme Court does not conduct investigations.  

Awwww, Shucky Ducky! - this guy makes Herman Cain look like a fucking genius

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
you could probably make a long list of stuff like that

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
Hey Republicans - can someone in your party explain to Drumpf that the Supreme Court does not conduct investigations.  

Awwww, Shucky Ducky! - this guy makes Herman Cain look like a fucking genius

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
 I just saw some comments from Trump on the TV in Germany... ???

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
you could probably make a long list of stuff like that

last week:

Donald Trump’s ignorance of government policy, both foreign and domestic, is breathtaking. The Republican Party is likely to nominate for president a man who appears to know next to nothing about the issues that would confront him in the job.

Such a sweeping condemnation may sound unfair. I wouldn’t be surprised if Trump were already busy tweeting that I’m a “dummy” or something. But if you read the trancript of Trump’s hour-long meeting with the editorial board of The Post, which took place Monday, I don’t see how you can come to any other conclusion.

I should note that I’m not a member of the board and therefore did not attend. But The Post published a full transcript , and it is one of the most chilling documents I’ve read in a long time.

transcript:  https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/post-partisan/wp/2016/03/21/a-transcript-of-donald-trumps-meeting-with-the-washington-post-editorial-board/?tid=a_inl

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/donald-trumps-shocking-ignorance-laid-bare/2016/03/24/b66d2b6c-f1f7-11e5-89c3-a647fcce95e0_story.html

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
News flash....he's not a politician. That's why people are voting for him. Non-confidence vote in the established govt.

When people are at the point where they see political skill as way to just rob/defraud/tax/screw things up faster this is to be expected.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
This isn't really about political skill.  I give him and any person who has never run for office a pass when it comes to being able to act and talk like a politician.  I expect them to make mistakes, misspeak, etc. 

This is about someone acting and sounding like he isn't very bright. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
This is about someone acting and sounding like he isn't very bright. 

Trump is on a mission to put Hilary Clinton in the White House.

So far, so good.   Her crimes are out of the news, and Jeb, Walker, Rubio and Rand are all neutralized politically.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
Trump is on a mission to put Hilary Clinton in the White House.

So far, so good.   Her crimes are out of the news, and Jeb, Walker, Rubio and Rand are all neutralized politically.

Okay, I wouldn't discount that concept...but for what reason? What does Trump get in return? He says he's running for the country and his kids/grandkids? What is a better story or motivation that that? Just money?

iwantmass

• Getbig III
Why is a guy that can't even recognize a strawman argument, yet he calls himself strawman in an attempt to sound witty, calling someone out on comprehension?

I'm sure you would like to forget that train wreck of a thread, but it happened

240 is Back

• Getbig V

Okay, I wouldn't discount that concept...but for what reason? What does Trump get in return? He says he's running for the country and his kids/grandkids? What is a better story or motivation that that? Just money?

No.  The opposite.  Trump is 70 and doesn't care about money as much as he cares about leaving America in better shape.  And given his 60 years of being a loud outspoken liberal, I have to think the last few were a plan to give his friend Hilary the White House. 

She sat front row at his wedding.  He sent her tons of $ over the years.  They're friends.  Trump likely wants to cement his legacy because at heart, he is a liberal acting like a goofy caricature of a bigoted, rude, loud republican. 

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
I thought he paid her to come to his wedding?

You better be careful with those conspiracy theories, the mods will come after you on here, haha.

If Trump is acting he is seriously a social genius. Not just like a smart guy....a bona fide 170 IQ guy. The only thing that worries me about Trump is that his birther stuff started after Obama(by way of Ted Kennedy) came out on top over her in the first election. Some even say it started in the Hillary camp in 2008.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
I thought he paid her to come to his wedding?

You better be careful with those conspiracy theories, the mods will come after you on here, haha.

If Trump is acting he is seriously a social genius. Not just like a smart guy....a bona fide 170 IQ guy. The only thing that worries me about Trump is that his birther stuff started after Obama(by way of Ted Kennedy) came out on top over her in the first election. Some even say it started in the Hillary camp in 2008.

Only the kooky/stupid crackpot theories.   :)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Why is a guy that can't even recognize a strawman argument, yet he calls himself strawman in an attempt to sound witty, calling someone out on comprehension?

I'm sure you would like to forget that train wreck of a thread, but it happened

You have no clue what a Strawman argument is but if you'd like to entertain us go ahead and explicitly dissect it for us so we all understand what you're talking about

Try to keep in mind I've made no actual "argument"

I've just posted a snip of an article (with links) with a statement from Donald Trump and pointed out that it demonstrates that he apparently has no clue about the function of the Supreme Court

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
Trump is an idiot...he's not  a conservative so u can't blame us if he gets the nomination. Blame Obama and his bullshit and the toxic environment he's created.
L

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Trump is an idiot...he's not  a conservative so u can't blame us if he gets the nomination. Blame Obama and his bullshit and the toxic environment he's created.

I actually feel sorry for you if you really believe this

iwantmass

• Getbig III
You have no clue what a Strawman argument is but if you'd like to entertain us go ahead and explicitly dissect it for us so we all understand what you're talking about

Try to keep in mind I've made no actual "argument"

I've just posted a snip of an article (with links) with a statement from Donald Trump and pointed out that it demonstrates that he apparently has no clue about the function of the Supreme Court

I didn't say this argument was a strawman argument. I'm referring to the last long winded thread that I made you look like a complete idiot.  Then again, as you proved in that thread, you couldn't recognize one anyhow.

avxo

• Getbig V
  • Iron Pumping University Math Professor

The environment is toxic, but it is - at best - disingenuous to suggest that only Obama is to blame. There are plenty of conservatives (and liberals too) - politicians and pundits alike - that deserve blame for the toxic environment we find ourselves in.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
I didn't say this argument was a strawman argument. I'm referring to the last long winded thread that I made you look like a complete idiot.  Then again, as you proved in that thread, you couldn't recognize one anyhow.

fine

please explicitly define what you think is the Strawman argument in that post

240 is Back

• Getbig V
hilary DID start the birther CT nonsense.
Trump DID pick it up and run with it.

He was giving her $ less than a decade ago, they were friends for decades.  He's barely a republican - he adapts the most angry and extreme of repub positions on a whim and paints the party as a bunch of rednecks that want to string up muslims, bomb mexico, and lock up women who get abortions.   He's TROLLING.   He's doing it pretty well, too.