Author Topic: Trump: I will eliminate national debt completely in 8 years  (Read 805 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Trump: I will eliminate national debt completely in 8 years
« on: April 03, 2016, 06:10:44 AM »
Is this realistic?  I think most economists would say this wouldn't happen.

Trump's supposed strength is his business/economic sense... why such an unrealistic promise?  Another massive recessioln THEN all debt will be removed.  Is the dude just planning on declaring bankruptcy?  lol that'd require slashing the federal budget in HALF.  Will Trump do that?  CBO said trump could eliminate EVERY GOVT CABINET and still fall short of his goal by 16 trillion.  His advisor is on msnbc right now saying we shuld sell govt buildings and land to pay for this.  SELLING US LANDS to do it.  Just sell a million acres in the midwest to china, huh? Delusional. Crazy.

In a revealing interview, Trump predicts a 'massive recession' but intends to eliminate the national debt in 8 years

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/in-turmoil-or-triumph-donald-trump-stands-alone/2016/04/02/8c0619b6-f8d6-11e5-a3ce-f06b5ba21f33_story.html

chadstallion

• Getbig IV
Re: Trump: I will eliminate national debt completely in 8 years
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2016, 02:49:14 PM »
8 years?
I thought he knew smart people.
first 100 days; The Donald can do it!
find a cure for cancer; YUUUGE idea.
w

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2016, 04:03:20 PM »
I would say it's more likely that we would threaten to devalue like China, change trade agreements more to our advantage and write down debt. What we have now just begs for a reset of things.

There are things on the horizon that will change everything, including the petrodollar which has allowed us to be the settlement currency of the world. It has also allowed up to spend as much as wanted.

Lockheed is working on small fusion....you have possibly all currency going to a e-money alternative like Bitcoin - with the govt blessings. What could happen in the next 8 years could be leaps ahead of what progress was made the last 8 years for so many reasons...

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2016, 05:39:06 PM »
He thinks our over bloated military is not getting enough money. So he'll give them more hundreds of billions. He wants to cut taxes. Never commented on social security or Medicaid. So where's this money magically going to appear.  As long as the USA is in perpetual war we will always be in a debt.  Just too much money to fight wars non stop.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2016, 11:21:51 PM »
He thinks our over bloated military is not getting enough money. So he'll give them more hundreds of billions. He wants to cut taxes. Never commented on social security or Medicaid. So where's this money magically going to appear.  As long as the USA is in perpetual war we will always be in a debt.  Just too much money to fight wars non stop.

this fat trump representative said trump will sell unused lands and buildings to individuals, companies and countries. 

THAT is the solution.  Sell Idaho to China.