Author Topic: Panama tax haven scandal  (Read 5579 times)

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
Re: Panama tax haven scandal
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2016, 04:02:32 PM »
I saw where some of Putins close friends are named in this. Gotta be a lot of white dudes shitting their pants right now. It's like the Ashley Madison leak x's 1,000.

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2016, 04:05:49 PM »
Stock markets around the world should rally on this news.

Voice of Doom

• Getbig IV
  • Everything is under control.
« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2016, 05:10:30 PM »
Israel and America curiously absent from the list.....

::)

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2016, 05:14:39 PM »
Wasn't the PM of Iceland supposed to be one of the first to publicly voice out his concert about the lack of transparency and how the 1% pretty much porked the 99% after the crisis of 2008...

What it going on with the world when politicians feel so free to run a campaign on something and then do exactly the opposite. This undermines democracy and its institutions in such an ugly way that... Only way I see out of this is capital punishment: You fuck The People, you die. On the spot.

SaintAnger

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2016, 05:16:26 PM »
This is bodybuilding related because most of the "research peptide" companies are registered "corporations" of Panama...

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #6 on: April 03, 2016, 05:19:57 PM »
Wasn't the PM of Iceland supposed to be one of the first to publicly voice out his concert about the lack of transparency and how the 1% pretty much porked the 99% after the crisis of 2008...

What it going on with the world when politicians feel so free to run a campaign on something and then do exactly the opposite. This undermines democracy and its institutions in such an ugly way that... Only way I see out of this is capital punishment: You fuck The People, you die. On the spot.

This is true. The fact that these people put a country into a recession and get slaps on the wrist for it bothers me. Hiding behind a corporate veil. Punishment should be harsh for ruining millions of lives.

Coffeed

• Getbig IV
  • Athletes representative for Grifted Nutrition.
« Reply #7 on: April 03, 2016, 05:31:35 PM »
This is true. The fact that these people put a country into a recession and get slaps on the wrist for it bothers me. Hiding behind a corporate veil. Punishment should be harsh for ruining millions of lives.
Sickening!

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #8 on: April 03, 2016, 05:40:16 PM »
Again nothing will happen to these people. Lol at America being squeaky clean. Seems those journalists did a little data scrubbing before releasing the documents.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #9 on: April 03, 2016, 05:44:25 PM »
I was just going to post this. HUGE.

hardgainerj

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: April 03, 2016, 05:56:13 PM »
i smell a recession

Coffeed

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: April 03, 2016, 05:57:21 PM »
i smell a recession
Sorry that was me. Too much casein I think.

Fuzzy Nuts

« Reply #12 on: April 03, 2016, 06:14:13 PM »
Hardly news worthy. Will be forgotten in a week.

Coffeed

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: April 03, 2016, 06:22:23 PM »
Gotta keep up with those crazy Kardashians! By the way, who is the latest celeb to pack on the pounds?

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #14 on: April 03, 2016, 06:23:33 PM »

hardly news, period. wow, 1% of the world are fucking over the 99% ? shuuut uup!
cool that some people say they know the names, but won't post them up. so this is the same shit we have been posting from youtube for decades now, except we had to read it

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #15 on: April 03, 2016, 06:25:52 PM »
Gotta keep up with those crazy Kardashians! By the way, who is the latest celeb to pack on the pounds?

how old is that meme? i refuse to acknowledge that anymore, i consume my mind with this, no time to read about luminati new world order sheeeeit

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #16 on: April 04, 2016, 02:50:59 AM »
I saw where some of Putins close friends are named in this. Gotta be a lot of white dudes shitting their pants right now. It's like the Ashley Madison leak x's 1,000.

Putin is on it personally! 2 billion dollars offshore

Chadwick The Beta

• Getbig V
  • "Stop calling me by my name."
« Reply #17 on: April 04, 2016, 03:28:34 AM »
A recession is just what this world needs...this false prosperity breeds all sorts of bullshit.

During the Great Depression and WW2, there was none of this "LGBT rights' bullshit.  Those who chose to be queer stayed in the closet where they belonged. 

K

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: April 04, 2016, 11:14:37 AM »
http://www.cnbc.com/2016/04/04/panama-papers-leak-spells-danger-for-offshore-tax-havens.html

Russia, in particular, could respond aggressively, Bremmer added. Given that the ICIJ was partially funded by billionaire George Soros' Open Society Foundation, the Kremlin may seek to punish the U.S., Soros and the CIA, he noted.

"This is going to make Russian policy towards the U.S. even more antagonistic." Bremmer believes the $2 billion linked to people close to President Putin was just "a tiny fraction of what the Kremlin has actually been laundering."

From the comments:

"Given that the ICIJ was partially funded by billionaire George Soros"

Given that Soros is the biggest thief and liar it is impossible to figure out what part of these "revelations" are fabricated. Soros reveals other thief's accounts - haha.

As soon as I saw Iceland, Russia, Ukraine and China on the list it was clear that this was a controlled release. And now it turns out Soros funded it - what a fucking joke.

Until you see Clinton, Obama, Soros, Rothschilds, Gates, Buffet, Merkel etc. on the list you know it is not a true leak.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #19 on: April 04, 2016, 11:26:39 AM »
You know it was a controlled release when there weren't any Jews or Americans on the list.  All bullshit.
Now you'd never see Rothschilds name on any list since they are the ones that own the banks that are funneling the cash.

Coffeed

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: April 04, 2016, 11:33:00 AM »
You know it was a controlled release when there weren't any Jews or Americans on the list.  All bullshit.
Now you'd never see Rothschilds name on any list since they are the ones that own the banks that are funneling the cash.
I could see the USA stuff coming out as the election draws nearer. What better way to disrupt that to go after "democracy"?

MANGOOS

• Getbig III
« Reply #21 on: April 04, 2016, 12:22:03 PM »
Putin is on it personally! 2 billion dollars offshore
Putin isnt on that list, close person of him is. Billionare, presidents of Ukraine is on that list, while his country is in war with Russia he thins about how not to pay taxes.
There are many celebrities like Jackie Chan, soccer star Messi and others.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #22 on: April 04, 2016, 12:40:08 PM »
Maybe this Panama scandal will show who owns Billy Guns' 3 cars  :D

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #23 on: April 04, 2016, 01:40:27 PM »

It should be life in "real" prison with no parole. Never will be because those who control the 4 corners of the Globe think it's ok to fuck people out of all their money...

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #24 on: April 04, 2016, 01:54:49 PM »
Putin isnt on that list, close person of him is. Billionare, presidents of Ukraine is on that list, while his country is in war with Russia he thins about how not to pay taxes.
There are many celebrities like Jackie Chan, soccer star Messi and others.
Yes, a close personal friend, a musician. We all "know" Putin is using the dude as a front.