Author Topic: Trump: "I haven't started on Hilary yet"  (Read 432 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Trump: "I haven't started on Hilary yet"
« on: April 05, 2016, 03:45:49 AM »
He's been calling Bernie a communist for 6 months.  He's called Jeb low energy, rubio "little marco", cruz a liar, and made fun of rand paul's hair.  He crapped all over Mccain for being a POW.  He crapped on Bush for many reasons.  He wrecked Romney as a loser.  He wrecks every repub as he feels like it and destroys reputations. 

Yet he admits he hasn't started attacking his wedding buddy, to whom he gave massive amounts of money, yet.  hilary is unbeatable via delegates, soon to be indicted, and everything WRONG with washington... yet trump admits when he's shitting on people all day, he leaves her out of it.  

IF Trump was a dem plant, he'd leave hilary alone as long as possible.  Check.
All the other things he's done so far... Check.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
Re: Trump: "I haven't started on Hilary yet"
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2016, 08:09:18 AM »
Still, might be best thing that has happened to the GOP in a long time. Somebody needed to change the direction of the party, even if that means losing an election that they should be soundly winning.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2016, 09:15:07 AM »
Trump has effectively created a third party at this point.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2016, 09:24:46 AM »
He's already said she should be sitting in jail, which is way more than any other Republican has had the balls to say.

Besides he already has his plate full with a primary.

What more do you want from the guy?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2016, 09:26:36 AM »
He's been calling Bernie a communist for 6 months.  He's called Jeb low energy, rubio "little marco", cruz a liar, and made fun of rand paul's hair.  He crapped all over Mccain for being a POW.  He crapped on Bush for many reasons.  He wrecked Romney as a loser.  He wrecks every repub as he feels like it and destroys reputations.  

Yet he admits he hasn't started attacking his wedding buddy, to whom he gave massive amounts of money, yet.  hilary is unbeatable via delegates, soon to be indicted, and everything WRONG with washington... yet trump admits when he's shitting on people all day, he leaves her out of it.  

IF Trump was a dem plant, he'd leave hilary alone as long as possible.  Check.
All the other things he's done so far... Check.

If you were a delusional crackpot you'd think Trump is a Dem plant....Check

btw - Trump "going after" Bernie doesn't seem to have had much effect

Also, Trump would be bitch slapped in a one one debate with either Bernie or Hilary