Author Topic: Trump Bestie Roger Stone Threatens To Hand Out Delegate Hotel Room Numbers  (Read 2445 times)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
You can't bring your gun into the convention but you might want to have it with you the rest of the time

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Trump is a democrat.   He is in this race to do many things.   Wreck Walker's future, neuter Jeb, belittle Rubio, and paint cruz as canadian.

He's also in the business of hurting the GOP.  Terrorizing their delegates - which is exactly what we see here - is part of that. 

Repubs had 9 months of George Will and other screaming Trump was a plant - they ignored it.  Now they are going to have this trash going on at conventions thanks to their blind lust for his tv stardom and of course, his venom.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Trump is a democrat.   He is in this race to do many things.   Wreck Walker's future, neuter Jeb, belittle Rubio, and paint cruz as canadian.

He's also in the business of hurting the GOP.  Terrorizing their delegates - which is exactly what we see here - is part of that. 

Repubs had 9 months of George Will and other screaming Trump was a plant - they ignored it.  Now they are going to have this trash going on at conventions thanks to their blind lust for his tv stardom and of course, his venom.

No he's not

this plant nonsense is worse that the birther nonsense

polychronopolous

• Getbig V

That decrepit old mummy needs to stick to talking old timey baseball.

I actually enjoy his work as far as that subject goes.

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
You can't bring your gun into the convention but you might want to have it with you the rest of the time

Roger Stone, holy shit, this guy was part of the Trump campaign for some time and then was "let go" for whatever reason...I think we know the reason now. He can say this stuff, do things and not tie Trump to it.

The fix is in, cheating will happen to keep Trump out!

But sending an army of thugs to beat the hell out of delegates and intimidate them is certainly well within the bounds of honorable actions by men.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Roger Stone, holy shit, this guy was part of the Trump campaign for some time and then was "let go" for whatever reason...I think we know the reason now. He can say this stuff, do things and not tie Trump to it.

The fix is in, cheating will happen to keep Trump out!

But sending an army of thugs to beat the hell out of delegates and intimidate them is certainly well within the bounds of honorable actions by men.

Bingo

BTW - it won't really be "cheating".   The RNC writes their rules and can change them at will.   They changed the rules to benefit Romney (and hurt Ron Paul) the last time around

Cruz is now "The Establishment" candidate (which is how you know we're in bizzaro land) and they will do whatever they can to make him the candidate

I still can't believe Repubs can't get behind Kasich.  He's the only sane adult running on the Republican side right now

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
Bingo

BTW - it won't really be "cheating".   The RNC writes their rules and can change them at will.   They changed the rules to benefit Romney (and hurt Ron Paul) the last time around

Cruz is now "The Establishment" candidate (which is how you know we're in bizzaro land) and they will do whatever they can to make him the candidate

I still can't believe Repubs can't get behind Kasich.  He's the only sane adult running on the Republican side right now

How fast did Bush get behind Cruz? Pretty damned fast. He is the establishment candidate just as much as Kasich. Don't kid yourself. Both are in line to do what they are told and benefit at the convention, so what is the difference?

Ron Paul was a real candidate...at least he was a statesman not a suit.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana

How fast did Bush get behind Cruz? Pretty damned fast. He is the establishment candidate just as much as Kasich. Don't kid yourself. Both are in line to do what they are told and benefit at the convention, so what is the difference?

Ron Paul was a real candidate...at least he was a statesman not a suit.

Bush was THE establishment candidate and I suspect his support of Cruz is just as craven and calculating as Lindsey Graham (who admitted in the media at least a couple of times that Kasich would be a better POTUS)

I think Repubs only strategy here is only to make sure Trump in not their party's candidate and that is Cruz's only role.  They know he can't win a general election against Hillary and they don't care.  If they can keep out Trump as their party leader that's a "win" in their  mind.  They can then all go back to complaining about how a Democratic POTUS is ruining the country which they much prefer to having to defend a Trump POTUS who is ruining the country

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
In a two party system the devil you know saying applies. Both sides benefit from one of them being in there. Neither benefit by an outsider being in there.

GigantorX

• Getbig V
Roger Stone and The Trump Army are now putting out names, addresses, phone numbers etc for party members that went for Cruz at the state caucus.

The same Roger Stone that was a direct member of the Trump campaign that was "booted" out....to go ahead and incite violence because he and his master were so fucking stupid and unprepared for this race that they simply didn't know how an actual primary worked. This has been around for about 100 years, maybe more but it is coming as a shocker to Trump and Roger.

This is also the same Roger Stone that "leaked" the Ted Cruz Multiple Love Children Hooker Fucking DC Madame Blood Sacrifice story to the National Enquirer....just a guy off the street...no conflict of interest here.

It's almost like this was really never a serious campaign to begin with.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Roger Stone and The Trump Army are now putting out names, addresses, phone numbers etc for party members that went for Cruz at the state caucus.

The same Roger Stone that was a direct member of the Trump campaign that was "booted" out....to go ahead and incite violence because he and his master were so fucking stupid and unprepared for this race that they simply didn't know how an actual primary worked. This has been around for about 100 years, maybe more but it is coming as a shocker to Trump and Roger.

This is also the same Roger Stone that "leaked" the Ted Cruz Multiple Love Children Hooker Fucking DC Madame Blood Sacrifice story to the National Enquirer....just a guy off the street...no conflict of interest here.

It's almost like this was really never a serious campaign to begin with.

I think it started on a lark and then got "serious" when they started winning

however, I think they were and are still totally unprepared for both the campaign and the office

Anyone who thinks Trump is prepared/qualified to be POTUS is fucking stupid.  
The problem of course is that many of the people who support Trump are in fact fucking stupid.
For fucks sake, he's got Palin on board as the ambassador to the stupid voters

Asked on MSNBC’s “Morning Joe” who he talks with consistently about foreign policy, Trump responded, “I’m speaking with myself, number one, because I have a very good brain and I’ve said a lot of things."

"I know what I’m doing and I listen to a lot of people, I talk to a lot of people and at the appropriate time I’ll tell you who the people are," Trump said. “But my primary consultant is myself and I have a good instinct for this stuff.

Read more: http://www.politico.com/blogs/2016-gop-primary-live-updates-and-results/2016/03/trump-foreign-policy-adviser-220853#ixzz45YyKXO4m
Follow us: @politico on Twitter | Politico on Facebook

GigantorX

• Getbig V
Speaking of washed up morons, Ben Carson has been making an absolute fool out of himself (more so than he has ever done) since Trump bought his support.

Now that Trump and Co. are getting smacked around in the delegate game he's been on Fox and other stations I think talking about how unfair, undemocratic and such it all is that Cruz is getting Colorado delegates as well as delegates for the 2nd ballot at the convention. Carson is bleating about having to change all the rules now.

Pathetic.

There are a lot of faux-conservatives that will find their careers and main sources of income smashed and burnt after Trump goes down in flames....whether that be in the general election or being wiped out in a contested convention.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
Speaking of washed up morons, Ben Carson has been making an absolute fool out of himself (more so than he has ever done) since Trump bought his support.

Now that Trump and Co. are getting smacked around in the delegate game he's been on Fox and other stations I think talking about how unfair, undemocratic and such it all is that Cruz is getting Colorado delegates as well as delegates for the 2nd ballot at the convention. Carson is bleating about having to change all the rules now.

Pathetic.

There are a lot of faux-conservatives that will find their careers and main sources of income smashed and burnt after Trump goes down in flames....whether that be in the general election or being wiped out in a contested convention.

And this is the reason the GOP will have a hard time winning Presidential elections in the future.

You have to fit this 17 point checklist of "Conservatism" or be ostracized and cast out.

The problem is the number of people who fit that group nationwide is not large enough to consistently win Presidential elections.

The numbers simply do not add up.

I can't imagine you believe that last part of your post is a positive thing for the party.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
This is also the same Roger Stone that "leaked" the Ted Cruz Multiple Love Children Hooker Fucking DC Madame Blood Sacrifice story to the National Enquirer

That story came from Team Rubio.

GigantorX

• Getbig V
That story came from Team Rubio.

OK DUDE.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
OK DUDE.

it was hashtagged #thething and was all over twitter on feb/march.  Team rubio pushed it to breitbart, but they rejected it.  oreilly confirmed.  his minions were all over social media.  when the sex scandal broke, everyone went back and read them. it actually cleared trump here.

i hate trump.  But this cruz affair shit was being pushed by rubio BIG TIME.