Author Topic: Backpump/shinsplit from HELL  (Read 1342 times)

heenok

• Getbig IV
Backpump/shinsplit from HELL
« on: April 07, 2016, 01:29:44 AM »
Guys ive been on test/npp/methystenbolone for almost two weeks. Upped my kcals and gained more than 5 kilos already.
Problem is for the last few days ive been experienced the WORST shinsplit/back pump ever. Especially since i went from 28mg to 35mg on the msten.
Each time im standing my lowerback starts to tighten up and hurt, im in pain in the gym, even while sitting sometimes...
But the worse is the shin split i cant walk more than a few minutes without my shins being in insane pain. Ive used tbol, var, winny etc... never had it close to be that bad.
Its definitly the msten as well as the rapid weight gain.

Apart from the obvious lower the dose (5% mentality god damnit) how do you deal with that ? Ive tried 5g of taurine before training, only helps marginaly for back pumps, the shins are still fucked up..
Does anyone know how to "cure" those ?

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
Re: Backpump/shinsplit from HELL
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2016, 01:47:18 AM »
dont gain so much weight that quickly ;)

you got cankles aswell?
if i gain more than 2lbs a week i get cankles, swollen feet, moonface, shin splints and all the good stuff lol
even when im lean as hell. its worse on high test and peps. and tren seems to be really bad in that regard too for me.

heenok

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2016, 02:32:48 AM »
Im only a bit bloated, nothing crazy my face is almost the same. Just a lot of intra cellular water retention i guess since i look a lot bigger/fuller.

Sadovnik

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2016, 09:34:49 PM »
I have just back pumps. Taurine, lots of wather, don't use belt, get some confy position between sets ( bench with back support)

CDel19

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2016, 08:52:06 AM »
im on TRT test and deca -romanian deadlifts give me bad back pump and cramping and walking up a hill fast to work my shins are so bad-forget about jogging-any orals will make it worse-why is this- ??
do more stretching and yoga

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #5 on: April 08, 2016, 01:19:02 PM »
by the way, talking about cramping...
what the fuck is it about insulin that makes you cramp endlessly by the way? anyone knows?

i dont know if slin really is the culprit but ever since i started using it i get cramps ALL the time and it get worse the higher my food intake gets

before touching slin i never had a single forearm cramp in my life for example, now i do 3 sets of curls and both forearms cramp up like a retard... i had ab cramps, serratus cramps, hamstring cramps too... body seems to be more susceptible to that later in the day too.

sodium/potassium/water balance in muscle tissue? supping with either or the other never helped for me...

triggerhappy

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: April 08, 2016, 01:37:38 PM »
by the way, talking about cramping...
what the fuck is it about insulin that makes you cramp endlessly by the way? anyone knows?

i dont know if slin really is the culprit but ever since i started using it i get cramps ALL the time and it get worse the higher my food intake gets

before touching slin i never had a single forearm cramp in my life for example, now i do 3 sets of curls and both forearms cramp up like a retard... i had ab cramps, serratus cramps, hamstring cramps too... body seems to be more susceptible to that later in the day too.

sodium/potassium/water balance in muscle tissue? supping with either or the other never helped for me...

Only very new to insulin and I think it's more the pump, but high volume, high intensity back sessions I have to use straps as my forearms are hurting, cramping and jumping through the skin. It's actually damn painful but hey they look good.