Author Topic: Bill Roberts on cycling  (Read 5580 times)

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Bill Roberts on cycling
« on: April 10, 2016, 06:19:04 AM »
He says cycling is better but that's not the point.  He states that 4, 7 week cycles is much better than 2 14-week cycles.. He doesn't explain.   Not sure what to make of it.  I usually do 2 12-week cycles per year, but I wonder if it be better to do 2 month cycles every 2 months... Wouldn't lose as much mass, but I wouldn't think it'd give my body time to recover..
you are gay.

almard

• Getbig II
Re: Bill Roberts on cycling
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2016, 08:51:37 AM »
That's what I do .. Two month on-off.. But I use fact acting steroids

lilhawk1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2016, 09:33:48 AM »
Always stay on a base dose of test.  There is no reason to ever come off.  It is much harder on your body to have the fluctuations in hormones, than it is to stay on test all the time.  Get bloodwork done every 4 months, and as long as everything is normal there is no benefit to coming off ever.  If you're worried about fertility, your TRT doc should have you on HCG at 500iu twice weekly anyway.  Cycle other compounds in and out as needed, but always stay on test at 200 mg per week at least.

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2016, 09:43:45 AM »
Always stay on a base dose of test.  There is no reason to ever come off.  It is much harder on your body to have the fluctuations in hormones, than it is to stay on test all the time.  Get bloodwork done every 4 months, and as long as everything is normal there is no benefit to coming off ever.  If you're worried about fertility, your TRT doc should have you on HCG at 500iu twice weekly anyway.  Cycle other compounds in and out as needed, but always stay on test at 200 mg per week at least.

I have 4 kids so not an issue

I can only get HRt Meds, test var and deca, so unless I do test prop and var, short cycles are worthless

My goals are to be healthy as possible while still using, and keep my hair...

Health > being huge
you are gay.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2016, 09:50:28 AM »
I have 4 kids so not an issue

I can only get HRt Meds, test var and deca, so unless I do test prop and var, short cycles are worthless

My goals are to be healthy as possible while still using, and keep my hair...

Health > being huge

supposedly primo and deca are the "healthiest" roids, but guys here seem to think they are all the fucking same toxicity and such  :D :D :D

Qwert II

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2016, 10:12:33 AM »
supposedly primo and deca are the "healthiest" roids, but guys here seem to think they are all the fucking same toxicity and such  :D :D :D

There is no such thing as 'healthiest steroid". It's all dose dependent.

People say Primo is healthy, but try 100mgs of this 'healthy' steroid & see what kinds of gains you get. Then when you get tired of throwing money away & increase the dose to where you see significant gains, the side will increase as well.... dramatically.

Anavar is "healthy" at 2.5mg a day, but increase to 30mgs & do blood work & see how 'healthy' it is.

There is nothing 'healthy' past the stock 100-200mg a week HRT test dose.

If you want to look good & feel good, you're going to push past the 'healthy' dosages.

Imo, I'd rather have a happy life & look & feel great until I'm 70-80 etc than live to be 90 as a regular person. But that's my mentality.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #6 on: April 10, 2016, 10:34:57 AM »
There is no such thing as 'healthiest steroid". It's all dose dependent.

People say Primo is healthy, but try 100mgs of this 'healthy' steroid & see what kinds of gains you get. Then when you get tired of throwing money away & increase the dose to where you see significant gains, the side will increase as well.... dramatically.

Anavar is "healthy" at 2.5mg a day, but increase to 30mgs & do blood work & see how 'healthy' it is.

There is nothing 'healthy' past the stock 100-200mg a week HRT test dose.

If you want to look good & feel good, you're going to push past the 'healthy' dosages.

Imo, I'd rather have a happy life & look & feel great until I'm 70-80 etc than live to be 90 as a regular person. But that's my mentality.

great point actually, but.... let's say you dose everything at it's effective dose for example, drols effective dose is 100 mg ed and deca's effective dose is 400-600 mg a week, so are they both the same unhealthy at thier respective effective doses?

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: April 10, 2016, 11:32:02 AM »
Anyone think 600 deca X 8 weeks would be of benefit in terms of lean gains,   Or be better to do 400 X 12 weeks...
you are gay.

Fuzzy Nuts

« Reply #8 on: April 10, 2016, 12:08:41 PM »
Get some bloodwork done and see how healthy primo is on hdl.

Safest compounds are probably test, deca and eq.

lilhawk1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: April 10, 2016, 12:58:55 PM »
EQ is not good for health for many reasons.  The safest steroid is probably low to moderate dose test all by itself.

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: April 10, 2016, 01:16:46 PM »
EQ is not good for health for many reasons.  The safest steroid is probably low to moderate dose test all by itself.

Agree with that , the question is what is moderate test? I tried all sorts of shit, my best cycle was 500 test and 50 oxandrolone ... All from a US pharmacy.
you are gay.

Fuzzy Nuts

« Reply #11 on: April 10, 2016, 03:44:01 PM »
What's the many issues with eq? Agree low dose test is safest.

lilhawk1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: April 10, 2016, 08:27:20 PM »
Agree with that , the question is what is moderate test? I tried all sorts of shit, my best cycle was 500 test and 50 oxandrolone ... All from a US pharmacy.

400-500mg of test is very safe.  You have the perfect cycle listed.  500mg of test and 50mg of var.  Throw in some Serostim and it's even better.  Been using 500 mg of test for 2 years straight almost, and anavar at 25-50 mg in and out.  Bloodwork is perfect every 4 months.  Low dose test is 200mg.  300-500mg I would consider moderate.  I never go above 750mg per week anymore.  I'll throw in Masteron, Winstrol, etc. while dieting, and gonna raise the Serostim dose soon.

lilhawk1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: April 10, 2016, 08:36:42 PM »
What's the many issues with eq? Agree low dose test is safest.

A lot of guys have BP issues, high hgb/hct, horrible anxiety.  I shouldn't say many issues, but those are deal breakers for myself.  That and EQ sucks from UGL.  Not sure what's going on, but I used a lot of Squibb, Solvay, and Fort Dodge EQ years ago at just 200-300mg per week and it was on a whole different level than what's being sold as EQ now.  Back then it was 50mg/ml so a lot of oil to shoot, but so much better.  Now people using 800mg per week or more.  Nonsense.  That's garbage EQ.

Qwert II

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: April 11, 2016, 09:05:15 AM »
A lot of guys have BP issues, high hgb/hct, horrible anxiety.  I shouldn't say many issues, but those are deal breakers for myself.  That and EQ sucks from UGL.  Not sure what's going on, but I used a lot of Squibb, Solvay, and Fort Dodge EQ years ago at just 200-300mg per week and it was on a whole different level than what's being sold as EQ now.  Back then it was 50mg/ml so a lot of oil to shoot, but so much better.  Now people using 800mg per week or more.  Nonsense.  That's garbage EQ.

Ahhhhhh...Fort Dodge EQ in the giant 50cc bottles. Brings back memories.

IMO, 99% of UGL gear is worse than real pharma. However, since legit EQ, Tren etc is almost impossible to find, people have no choice & most have never used the real deal, so they have no reference point.

I only use pharma gear if possible. I can't imagine using UGL test or deca since they're easily available. It's more expensive for sure, but you get what you pay for; properly dosed, no impurities, heavy metals & god knows what else that can & is found in a lot of UGL gear.

Fuzzy Nuts

« Reply #15 on: April 11, 2016, 09:47:16 AM »
A lot of guys have BP issues, high hgb/hct, horrible anxiety.  I shouldn't say many issues, but those are deal breakers for myself.  That and EQ sucks from UGL.  Not sure what's going on, but I used a lot of Squibb, Solvay, and Fort Dodge EQ years ago at just 200-300mg per week and it was on a whole different level than what's being sold as EQ now.  Back then it was 50mg/ml so a lot of oil to shoot, but so much better.  Now people using 800mg per week or more.  Nonsense.  That's garbage EQ.
Agree with that. Correct on dosing, too. A friend blew up on 250mg of EQ back in the day.

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: April 11, 2016, 04:20:19 PM »
I tried UG eq once and gave up after 8 weeks and 80 cc later. Went with tren and havnt looked back. Was contemplating trying again but.... more threads like this make me say fuck that. Ugls are good for test, deca, tren, dbol,anadrol, winny, npp, and some have decent exotics like your tren suspensions, TNE. If u can't build physque with test, deca and tren your fucked

Fuzzy Nuts

« Reply #17 on: April 11, 2016, 05:16:50 PM »
400-500mg of test is very safe.  You have the perfect cycle listed.  500mg of test and 50mg of var.  Throw in some Serostim and it's even better.  Been using 500 mg of test for 2 years straight almost, and anavar at 25-50 mg in and out.  Bloodwork is perfect every 4 months.  Low dose test is 200mg.  300-500mg I would consider moderate.  I never go above 750mg per week anymore.  I'll throw in Masteron, Winstrol, etc. while dieting, and gonna raise the Serostim dose soon.
Are you using an AI or anti E on 500 mgs test?

Disco187

• Getbig IV
  • "Fuck Ordinary"
« Reply #18 on: April 12, 2016, 06:36:58 AM »
peso pesdo eq.. vet grade

Personally I never saw the benefits from short cycles...   

Seams like cruise on test and gh/ fluctuate dosage as goals change over the year.  come on and off fast acting esters

pretty much what my result is now after experimenting over the years.  I def do come off, usually nov dec jan and feb.

although with the test and growth if the funds are there i do not see a point of that now.  My body takes a while to benefit from test, a 8wk cycle for me would be pointless as far as seeing nice gains, weather its a exotic cycle or just a two compound cycle.  I like a nice spring in to mid to late summer run. Seams to work pretty well.

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #19 on: April 12, 2016, 07:35:54 AM »
peso pesdo eq.. vet grade

Personally I never saw the benefits from short cycles...   

Seams like cruise on test and gh/ fluctuate dosage as goals change over the year.  come on and off fast acting esters

pretty much what my result is now after experimenting over the years.  I def do come off, usually nov dec jan and feb.

although with the test and growth if the funds are there i do not see a point of that now.  My body takes a while to benefit from test, a 8wk cycle for me would be pointless as far as seeing nice gains, weather its a exotic cycle or just a two compound cycle.  I like a nice spring in to mid to late summer run. Seams to work pretty well.

Do u pct in those 4 months off?  Do u feel like shit?

Sounds like a good idea, come off in the winter months when covered up anyway
you are gay.

CDel19

• Getbig II
« Reply #20 on: April 12, 2016, 07:53:11 AM »
Im on TRT and Deca -should I cycle the Deca or stay on all the time?

Disco187

• Getbig IV
  • "Fuck Ordinary"
« Reply #21 on: April 13, 2016, 07:01:35 AM »
Do u pct in those 4 months off?  Do u feel like shit?

Sounds like a good idea, come off in the winter months when covered up anyway

To tell you the trueth the only really effect I really notice is in the sex department.  I noticed last time I was off it was a solid 5 wks where i noticed i my sex drive was down and it was hard for me to climax,  and i had a knew girlfriend at the time so it was extra noticeable, as far as feeling like shit i was ok for the most part.

I never really put huge thought into a pct/ nolva,clomid  and that was it, and i know that i should of taken more then i did.  Only ran it for a month (not saying this is the way to go its just what i did at the time,)

PizzaTrenSlin

• Getbig II
« Reply #22 on: May 17, 2016, 06:16:50 AM »

How much iu HGH you run for ever mg of Test?

Btw i'm cruising on TestE 300mg  EW + 2iu HGH, never felt so well before... was thinking to add MasteronE at same dose of TestE and use that as BASE for all my cycles that will be just add or:
1) Tren alone
2) NPP alone
3) Tren+NPP  ;D