Author Topic: Whatever happened to Dave/Sarcasm?  (Read 14907 times)

Danimal77

• Getbig V
  • Yo Adrian
Whatever happened to Dave/Sarcasm?
« on: April 14, 2016, 03:30:23 AM »
Old school getbiggers will remember him. What ever happened to that brutally epic poster who had a major meltdown and just disappeared almost 10 years ago?

Waller

• Getbig IV
Re: Whatever happened to Dave/Sarcasm?
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2016, 03:32:13 AM »
I think he had a major meltdown and left.

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2016, 03:38:14 AM »
Might still be here but I thought he tired of being stalked and left.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2016, 03:40:28 AM »
Business trip.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2016, 03:41:36 AM »
Old school getbiggers will remember him. What ever happened to that brutally epic poster who had a major meltdown and just disappeared almost 10 years ago?

He went on to become a Wrestler

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Mirz

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2016, 10:24:04 AM »
Was hilarious great poster but it ruined the mystique when it was revealed he was fat and a paki and lived in a trailer.
Was banned but He was allowed back a while ago but soon got banned again when he called one of the resident darkies a n1gga

Danimal77

• Getbig V
  • Yo Adrian
« Reply #6 on: April 14, 2016, 10:38:42 AM »
Was hilarious great poster but it ruined the mystique when it was revealed he was fat and a paki and lived in a trailer.
Was banned but He was allowed back a while ago but soon got banned again when he called one of the resident darkies a n1gga

I remember when he finally posted a blurry pic of himself in his backyard. Fat and pasty trying to boast how big his arms were..lol. That was the start of the end for him. 10 fucking years ago...damn.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #7 on: April 14, 2016, 10:45:09 AM »
 ;)

Disturbing the peace...Disturbing of peace.
Yes, this is him...

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #8 on: April 14, 2016, 10:46:39 AM »
I'm sure he pops in. He's a student of the hobby, so I doubt he just left. His last known run, he got into it with Ron, so he might still be persona-non-grata. It was rumored that he was the user "Susanfitness", who was active till late 2014 here. He also seemed to have some legal stuff going on I recall Josh mentioning too(see Wiggs's post).

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: April 14, 2016, 11:13:46 AM »
He owned more people than most slave-masters did when slavery was legal.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #10 on: April 14, 2016, 11:54:28 AM »
He owned more people than most slave-masters did when slavery was legal.
Racist post reported....wait, you're sorta black, you can't be racist, nevermind.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: April 14, 2016, 11:57:28 AM »
Looks like a sack of rags...

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #12 on: April 14, 2016, 12:05:08 PM »
;)

Yes, this is him...

:D

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: April 14, 2016, 12:46:13 PM »
Racist post reported....wait, you're sorta black, you can't be racist, nevermind.

SF mercilessly abused the tiny-titted. They were probably happier with clearly defined boundaries. :)

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: April 14, 2016, 12:52:15 PM »
he looka lika bag of smashed  assholes... ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)
F

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #15 on: April 14, 2016, 01:39:08 PM »

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: April 14, 2016, 01:54:39 PM »
;)

Yes, this is him...

Wonderfully chiselled features!

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: April 14, 2016, 01:56:40 PM »
;)

Yes, this is him...

Haha in the top one he is tilting his head right back to avoid the typical American look where the bottom of the face is resting snugly on the chest without a hint of a neck visible

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: April 14, 2016, 01:59:00 PM »
Haha in the top one he is tilting his head right back to avoid the typical American look where the bottom of the face is resting snugly on the chest without a hint of a neck visible

Receding chin of peace

doriancutlerman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: April 14, 2016, 02:50:03 PM »
All jokes aside, the few pics we saw of the guy were embarrassing to behold, and the only reason he "owned" anybody was because he would outpost any opposition something like 20:1, maybe more.  I remember Man Of Steel started GB in earnest, and he was so mercilessly mocked by Mirza, MOS adopted that "bwahaha epic triceps, you eat peanut butter and dick sandwiches hahaha" style for a very long time.  

I find the whole David Mirza tale rather sad, really.  He was a complete hypocrite, troll and general jack-off, but he *did* have some rudimentary knowledge of lifting history at least.  When he wasn't busy begging for proof of someone elses' accomplishments, he did at least seem cognizant of what was realistic.  

Trouble was, anytime someone claimed X or Y, Mirza would demand "proof" of as much, even when he had made even more bold claims on numerous occasions; then, when he was challenged to "put up or shut up," he'd try and deflect that into some gay innuendo.  "Hahaha, I am in your head; you want me to post pics of me, so you are gay!  Bwahahaha."

Apart from his fat, muscle-free body, I also recall that he was a staunch racist, calling Himmler a "great man."  

Great thing, that.  Idolize a Nazi who was one of the chief architects of the Final Solution on a site run and maintained by a Jewish guy :roll:

Fuck Mirza and his double-chinned bullshit.  I heard more clever "ownings" when I was surrounded by a bunch of sheet-wearing, cross-burning rednecks back in the tenth grade.  Curiously, they, like he, had an odd preoccupation with male genitalia.

I was previously owned by Dave's penis jokes and so forth, haha

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: April 14, 2016, 02:58:35 PM »
"Fat, black monkey" was probably his undoing.  :)

AD2100

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: April 14, 2016, 03:01:35 PM »
he looka lika bag of smashed  assholes... ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

If I recall correctly, he was the FAT FUCK who looked like a Pakistani version of Fred Flintstone, yet steady talking smack about everyone else including the Black members of getbig.  :P ::)

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: April 14, 2016, 03:16:36 PM »
If I recall correctly, he was the FAT FUCK who looked like a Pakistani version of Fred Flintstone, yet steady talking smack about everyone else including the Black members of getbig.  :P ::)

Some people felt betrayed to find out he wasn't racist. One nitwit complained about his stepson, LOL!

Dude brought a lot of laughs, but that's coming from someone with a relatively simple sense of humor. :)

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: April 14, 2016, 03:18:09 PM »
Google seems to say his middle name is Ahmed lol

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
« Reply #24 on: April 14, 2016, 04:12:40 PM »
All jokes aside, the few pics we saw of the guy were embarrassing to behold, and the only reason he "owned" anybody was because he would outpost any opposition something like 20:1, maybe more.  I remember Man Of Steel started GB in earnest, and he was so mercilessly mocked by Mirza, MOS adopted that "bwahaha epic triceps, you eat peanut butter and dick sandwiches hahaha" style for a very long time.  

I find the whole David Mirza tale rather sad, really.  He was a complete hypocrite, troll and general jack-off, but he *did* have some rudimentary knowledge of lifting history at least.  When he wasn't busy begging for proof of someone elses' accomplishments, he did at least seem cognizant of what was realistic.  

Trouble was, anytime someone claimed X or Y, Mirza would demand "proof" of as much, even when he had made even more bold claims on numerous occasions; then, when he was challenged to "put up or shut up," he'd try and deflect that into some gay innuendo.  "Hahaha, I am in your head; you want me to post pics of me, so you are gay!  Bwahahaha."

Apart from his fat, muscle-free body, I also recall that he was a staunch racist, calling Himmler a "great man."  

Great thing, that.  Idolize a Nazi who was one of the chief architects of the Final Solution on a site run and maintained by a Jewish guy :roll:

Fuck Mirza and his double-chinned bullshit.  I heard more clever "ownings" when I was surrounded by a bunch of sheet-wearing, cross-burning rednecks back in the tenth grade.  Curiously, they, like he, had an odd preoccupation with male genitalia.

I was previously owned by Dave's penis jokes and so forth, haha

Kinda like Sobchak and Donny, only they aren't funny
"