Author Topic: superdrol @100mg ed  (Read 4886 times)

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
superdrol @100mg ed
« on: March 21, 2006, 02:12:28 PM »
ive seen people using "real" steroids (orals) at 100+ mg ed for a blitz cycle (not to mention the injectables)
and was wondering what 100 mg ed of superdrol would do. 
we all know how nasty anadrol is and i know guys that would take a couple per day.
dont flame on me this is a question and Div, feel free to answer.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
Re: superdrol @100mg ed
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2006, 08:10:57 PM »
How long would you be taking the SD for?

davinci

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2006, 08:14:59 PM »
superdrol is EXTREMELY toxic so if i where you i would stick to the reccomended dosages... ive never used it but from the sides ive seen its enough to make me stay away.. remember more is not alway better, especially in superdrols case

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2006, 08:18:40 PM »
Sorry I forgot to put I wouldn't recommend taking SD at 100mg.

ZEEK

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • WTF this stuff really works
« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2006, 08:26:52 PM »
get on some real gear if you want big gains.

whitewidow

« Reply #5 on: March 21, 2006, 08:27:05 PM »
I would not recommend anybody taking more than 50mg- but it would be interesting to see what would happen- Def would have to get some bloodwork done afterwards- I have seen guys run M1T at 60MG plus daily with methyl 4AD included and they swear by the high dosage.

delta9mda

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: March 21, 2006, 10:23:18 PM »
guys, im not that dumb to take it at this dose. i was wondering. ive walked on the dark side a looooong time ago, ill be walking again soon.
what makes the methyl molecule not so good(im trying to learn here)?

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #7 on: March 22, 2006, 12:23:12 AM »
ive seen people using "real" steroids (orals) at 100+ mg ed for a blitz cycle (not to mention the injectables)
and was wondering what 100 mg ed of superdrol would do. 
we all know how nasty anadrol is and i know guys that would take a couple per day.
dont flame on me this is a question and Div, feel free to answer.

If you're already using 17AA orals, the Superdrol is out of the question.

Too much strain on the liver.  This is my STRONG opinion.  I wouldn't even do this myself and I'm a veteran of this game.

You don't take chances with your liver.  Running two things that caustic simultaneously at that dosage is insane.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

delta9mda

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: March 22, 2006, 07:01:50 AM »
im not doing this i just wanted to know as i saw a thread someplace about short heavy cycles and saw using 100mg + of orals along with injectables ed and was wondering what / is there a diff using say the drol over other orals along with injects.

maybe my question should have been more like what is the diff between the methyls and other orals and why are the methyls worse(?)

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #9 on: March 22, 2006, 12:24:04 PM »
im not doing this i just wanted to know as i saw a thread someplace about short heavy cycles and saw using 100mg + of orals along with injectables ed and was wondering what / is there a diff using say the drol over other orals along with injects.

maybe my question should have been more like what is the diff between the methyls and other orals and why are the methyls worse(?)

17AA's are caustic on the liver, those are the ones you need to be aware of.  The others aren't metabolized the same so they aren't a concern.  Most AAS orals are 17AlphaAlkylated, so really the point is moot.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

sydewide

• Getbig II
« Reply #10 on: March 23, 2006, 05:49:13 PM »
I've used superdrol for 4 weeks (they say ur supposed to use it 3 to 4 weeks).  Anyway I took a lot of supps for it like milk thistle, ryr, coq10 and some other shit i cant remember.  I knew it was really toxic so honestly i was very cautious never never drink or do anything that would put extra strain on your liver.  I did end up getting pretty good results, all my weights went up and i gained 8 lbs and i kept it.  Oh yeah at 100mg ed you'd probably (most likely) lose your liver.