Author Topic: Loss of Strength and Weight from EQ  (Read 1596 times)

Fuzzy Nuts

Loss of Strength and Weight from EQ
« on: April 17, 2016, 05:48:49 PM »
Added 250mg EQ to low dose test and dropped 5 lbs and  some strength after a few weeks. Do feel leaner and drier. Is water loss causing decrease in strength? Does this make sense?

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
Re: Loss of Strength and Weight from EQ
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2016, 07:19:02 PM »
Added 250mg EQ to low dose test and dropped 5 lbs and  some strength after a few weeks. Do feel leaner and drier. Is water loss causing decrease in strength? Does this make sense?

No, makes ZERO sense.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2016, 01:50:31 AM »
yep, sure does

when you lose water you lose "size" and the leverage factors decease so you have a strength disadvantage

take a look at a fat fuck on the bench, his bigass belly cuts down the distance he must press the bar, so therefore he can press more

it's like a lean dude doing a fucking pin press

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2016, 05:26:13 AM »
yep, sure does

when you lose water you lose "size" and the leverage factors decease so you have a strength disadvantage

take a look at a fat fuck on the bench, his bigass belly cuts down the distance he must press the bar, so therefore he can press more

it's like a lean dude doing a fucking pin press

well ofc water correlates with strenght, but it makes no sense blaming the EQ for that.
why would he lose water from adding in a mildly aromatizing steroid?
EQ is not mast. it doesnt dry you out at all either.

No, makes ZERO sense.
this.

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2016, 06:08:42 AM »
Did u change diet or training at all? Or u just add eq and shrink and get weak on the same schedule?  Do u take UG test? If so did u open a new vial? or switch brands and/or esters of the test?  Shouldn't matter but may matter just a thought.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2016, 09:02:46 AM »
well ofc water correlates with strenght, but it makes no sense blaming the EQ for that.
why would he lose water from adding in a mildly aromatizing steroid?
EQ is not mast. it doesnt dry you out at all either.
this.

never said he lost the water from eq, just said that if you lose water weight it changes leverages

Fuzzy Nuts

« Reply #6 on: April 18, 2016, 09:16:35 AM »
Everything is the same as far as diet and training. Test is USP. Only thing I can add is that I am using no AI or anti E with the test. Been on the test for a while  so I was expecting the EQ to give a little gain.

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: April 18, 2016, 12:47:57 PM »
Even if your eq was fake u shouldn't get weaker or if its another steroid you shouldn't lose 5lbs in a few weeks with zero change in anything accept the weather is getting hotter and u sweat more if u work outside..... mayb stop taking it and see if that helps.
And why u take 250mg eq per week? u got some vet grade 50mg/ml? Alot of people.complaining about Bullshit EQ these days

Fuzzy Nuts

« Reply #8 on: April 18, 2016, 01:06:01 PM »
Even if your eq was fake u shouldn't get weaker or if its another steroid you shouldn't lose 5lbs in a few weeks with zero change in anything accept the weather is getting hotter and u sweat more if u work outside..... mayb stop taking it and see if that helps.
And why u take 250mg eq per week? u got some vet grade 50mg/ml? Alot of people.complaining about Bullshit EQ these days
Just wanted to add something to trt test dose and not have to worry about aromatization. The EQ is AP. I used EQ like 10 years ago and had good results.

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: April 18, 2016, 04:04:42 PM »
More for your money if u just run 150 mgs of tren ace week 50mgs mwf and blow any eq put of the water. Added to trt that's most effective. Tren behaves same every time and it works every time no fucking around low dosage high dosage it works. And for what u looking for that eq is either garbage or fake somethings off with this u gonna have to.figure it out drop the eq and see if that helps u go back to normal. Also I can take a shit a lose 5lbs Isnt shit really. I'm not a fat ass blob either my weight can fluctuate 10lbs over a 3 day period if I want it 2.

Only option stop eq and see if u get back regular.

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: April 18, 2016, 04:07:18 PM »
Wrong not only option other options
#2 keep it in at same dosage see if it corrects it self
#3 triple dosage and see if it does like eq supposed to do.