Author Topic: jintropin/numb hands  (Read 1999 times)

Disco187

• Getbig IV
  • "Fuck Ordinary"
jintropin/numb hands
« on: April 18, 2016, 06:05:00 AM »
So i literally just upped my gh dose to 5ius splitting a bottle in half. With in the second day i now have numb hands, what do you guys take to help with this (b6)????  This is my second kit, I was just running about 3ius a day for the first kit just to see how my body would react and there was no numbness at all on that low dosage.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
Re: jintropin/numb hands
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2016, 03:28:04 PM »
So i literally just upped my gh dose to 5ius splitting a bottle in half. With in the second day i now have numb hands, what do you guys take to help with this (b6)????  This is my second kit, I was just running about 3ius a day for the first kit just to see how my body would react and there was no numbness at all on that low dosage.

That numbness is water retention in your wrists. You'll have carpel tunnel symptoms.  Sucks.

triggerhappy

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2016, 04:13:34 PM »
I have never had this on pharm GH running 4iu one inject a day, do you think its something more experienced with the generics?

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2016, 08:46:31 AM »
Good news. It means it's good stuff.

lilhawk1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2016, 08:50:14 AM »
Side effects are not a sign of good GH.  Very common problem with generics that give excess water retention(poor quality GH).

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2016, 12:28:31 AM »
Split your shots 2.5 am and pm...

Disco187

• Getbig IV
  • "Fuck Ordinary"
« Reply #6 on: April 22, 2016, 11:42:26 AM »
I definitely am going to be splitting it in two.

Honestly I thought Jintropin was decent shit??????/ dont get me wrong i wish i had the doe to run the better names.

Explorerspl

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: April 22, 2016, 05:15:41 PM »

Honestly I thought Jintropin was decent shit??????/ dont get me wrong i wish i had the doe to run the better names.

It is but you dont have real jintropin.

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #8 on: April 23, 2016, 09:26:29 AM »
I've got into realy good shape using what would be considered 'shit' on here, i suffered the carpel tunnel symptoms too, couldn't use more than 6iu and had to split it...

Got me a ripped 235 so whatever was in it did somthing.....

lilhawk1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: April 23, 2016, 08:11:54 PM »

Very little if any legit Jintropin around anymore.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #10 on: April 24, 2016, 04:08:04 AM »

Occasional feeling of "pins and needles" (as if your palms and fingers are falling asleep) is often observed by people who are taking daily doses of 4IU of HGH or higher.

This is especially noticed following repetitive strain in the wrist area (during workouts, etc.) or when first waking up. This is caused by the increase of muscle mass in the wrist, which puts pressure on the carpal tunnel, through which the nerves are passing to your fingers and palms.

This is a temporary side effects which goes away completely after the dosage is lowered or within 3 weeks after the cycle is discontinued. As long as it does not become unbearable the athletes usually continue with their growth hormone cycle desipte the carpal tunnel syndrome.

This side effect is an issue only in initial cycles. In the subsequent HGH cycles the wrists have had the time to adapt and carpal is barely noticeable.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #11 on: April 24, 2016, 04:24:01 AM »
Side effects are not a sign of good GH.  Very common problem with generics that give excess water retention(poor quality GH).

That's not true. Read the side effect list for genotropin from Pfizer.

Disco187

• Getbig IV
  • "Fuck Ordinary"
« Reply #12 on: April 26, 2016, 12:48:06 PM »
I had it for two days pretty hard for pretty much from when i woke up till about 3 in the afternoon. Knock on wood it has yet to come back since then.