Author Topic: California’s $15 Minimum Wage Ends Apparel Industry Revival  (Read 647 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
http://www.breitbart.com/california/2016/04/17/minimum-wage-california-american-apparel/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social

Idiot..

[bBrown rationalized his action’s brutal consequences by stating, “But morally and socially and politically they make every sense, because it binds the community together and makes sure that parents can take care of their kids in a much more satisfactory way.”][/b]

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Re: California’s $15 Minimum Wage Ends Apparel Industry Revival
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2016, 11:34:16 AM »
Feel the "Bern"

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2016, 11:41:54 AM »
Cali is a majority liberal state.   They put libs into office, and the libs delivered liberal policy.

Why did Cali elect Brown?  He's a liberal, the majority of them are liberals.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2016, 11:48:19 AM »
http://www.breitbart.com/california/2016/04/17/minimum-wage-california-american-apparel/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social

Idiot..

[bBrown rationalized his action’s brutal consequences by stating, “But morally and socially and politically they make every sense, because it binds the community together and makes sure that parents can take care of their kids in a much more satisfactory way.”][/b]

More to follow.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2016, 11:57:42 AM »
Cali is a majority liberal state.   They put libs into office, and the libs delivered liberal policy.

Why did Cali elect Brown?  He's a liberal, the majority of them are liberals.

Why did you vote liberal? Why ARE voting liberal? Because any lib that's in office will make this a fed mandate.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: April 18, 2016, 11:59:19 AM »
Why did you vote liberal? Why ARE voting liberal? Because any lib that's in office will make this a fed mandate.

Oh, I don't live in California.  You do.  My state chose a conservative governor names Rick Scott.

I'm from a conservative state.  You are not.  You may have voted Clinton - you're not sure now, right, even though you went into a great tale of how you did, then you realized you were fooled by Clinton, then you were saved in 97?   I remember every detail of your story, it was impactful and very impressive, really.   For you to say you don't recall if/who you voted in 1992, that's odd to me.  

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: April 18, 2016, 12:00:46 PM »
http://www.breitbart.com/california/2016/04/13/uc-berkeley-to-cut-500-jobs/

Berkeley: The most liberal kids in the most liberal city in Cali.
http://www.berkeley.edu/news/media/releases/2005/01/24_freshmen.shtml

500 liberals just lost their job influencing our youths to be bigger liberals.  Is this a bad thing, coach?

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #8 on: April 18, 2016, 12:12:28 PM »
So how is this going to work for an employee currently making minimum wage and another employee in a higher position making $2-5/hr more than minimum?
Will these employees also get a raise or will they end up get paid the same or less as the minimum wage employee even though they might be in a higher position?
This is just going to create a spiral of issues.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #9 on: April 18, 2016, 12:13:03 PM »
Oh, I don't live in California.  You do.  My state chose a conservative governor names Rick Scott.

I'm from a conservative state.  You are not.  You may have voted Clinton - you're not sure now, right, even though you went into a great tale of how you did, then you realized you were fooled by Clinton, then you were saved in 97?   I remember every detail of your story, it was impactful and very impressive, really.   For you to say you don't recall if/who you voted in 1992, that's odd to me.  

Do you know what Fedral mandate means?

Bear232

• Getbig II
« Reply #10 on: April 18, 2016, 03:37:14 PM »
So how is this going to work for an employee currently making minimum wage and another employee in a higher position making $2-5/hr more than minimum?
Will these employees also get a raise or will they end up get paid the same or less as the minimum wage employee even though they might be in a higher position?
This is just going to create a spiral of issues.

They will obviously never see a raise.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: April 18, 2016, 03:41:02 PM »
How much of California would be affected anyway? Aren't most of the agri jobs and entry level jobs worked by migrants and illegals that are not even in the system?